LTF Kotak and Citi Credit Card without Bank Account

Deal Cadet
refer_code

Can someone please suggest some good ltf kotak and citi credit cards without having a bank account with them

Expired
15 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Edited:

No free credit cards from Kotak and Citi

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

If possible apply for paytm citi cc ( if its available in your paytm account)

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
mGforCe wrote:

Kotak 811 #DreamDifferent Credit Card

bro this comes with kotak 811 account on FD. op asked without having bank account.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
vkrmjeet wrote:

bro this comes with kotak 811 account on FD. op asked without having bank account.

Ah, my bad.

My first response was – no free cards from Kotak and Citi.

Then googled and found Kotak 811 as free online.. So posted!

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
mGforCe wrote:

Ah, my bad.

My first response was – no free cards from Kotak and Citi.

Then googled and found Kotak 811 as free online.. So posted!

yes it is free after fd laughing
without account they don’t give ltf.
they give ltf only as pre approved offer.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
mGforCe wrote:

Edited:

No free credit cards from Kotak and Citi

I have an LTF Rewards card from Citi.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Spiderguy252 wrote:

I have an LTF Rewards card from Citi.

And I have LTF free credit card from both Kotak and Citi 😄

But they are old, like 6-7 yrs.

When you go for fresh card application, neither have LTF variants.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
mGforCe wrote:

And I have LTF free credit card from both Kotak and Citi 😄

But they are old, like 6-7 yrs.

When you go for fresh card application, neither have LTF variants.

Citi does, but you need to have their Suvidha salary account.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Kotak ka free me lena bhi nahi chahiye.

T: You shouldn’t take Kotak cards even if they give for free

Delhi Capitals Delhi Capitals
Link Copied

do kotak have some cobranded free/ltf?

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied

I have been getting LTF pre-approved Kotak League credit card offer in my inbox, but I refuse to apply as because of Kotak cards pathetic reward rates.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
demerius2020 wrote:

do kotak have some cobranded free/ltf?

Kotak only has 2 co-branded cards: pvr & indigo both paid. None of the kotak retail credit cards are ltf(unless pre-approved for existing customer) except for the top end visa infinite wealth mgmt card which is invite only just like infinia. Also, one should not even take kotak credit card unless it is going to be their first unsecured credit card with good limit.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Spiderguy252 wrote:

Citi does, but you need to have their Suvidha salary account.

i have salary account. How do i get ltf card

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
nischaycool wrote:

i have salary account. How do i get ltf card

Normally it is applied along with the opening of the salary account, and delivered within 3 months.

When did you begin this account?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Spiderguy252 wrote:

Normally it is applied along with the opening of the salary account, and delivered within 3 months.

When did you begin this account?

I got it but deactivated it as they said anual charges was there

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply