magicpin benefit and how to buy from it

86°
Deal Cadet
50
690
4

how to make purchase from magicpin and what are profitable thing to buy from it

10 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
415
11609
80

Its not that benefit now… But still u can buy grocery from shops listed in magicpin and sometimes they give grrat discounts.. Check the posts of magicpin that comes every wednesday where u have to do groupbuy and also u can buy fk gv @ 10% off too

3
4882
11

@AyushiiiVijay
i don’t have magicpin account.no group buy.
do we need magicpin points to buy amazon or flipkart vouchers?
or can we buy direct with credit card?discount automatically applies at check out

401
6812
38
sravz86 wrote:

@AyushiiiVijay
i don’t have magicpin account.no group buy.
do we need magicpin points to buy amazon or flipkart vouchers?
or can we buy direct with credit card?discount automatically applies at check out

In order to buy during big friday sale. You need to complete group buy and have magic points. The discounts gets applied from magic points.

3
4882
11

@Pikachu
thank you.
after signup in magic pin,do we need to complete basic kyc or full kyc,or without we can use?

401
6812
38
sravz86 wrote:

@Pikachu
thank you.
after signup in magic pin,do we need to complete basic kyc or full kyc,or without we can use?

No kyc needed bro, its not a wallet. You just get certain points on bill uploads and by playing games. By help of those coins you can purchase gv vouchers at some discount.

3
4882
11

i think we need to share our pictures also, right,along with shopping bills to earn points
that’s why i am thinking to signup.
any way thank you

415
11609
80
sravz86 wrote:

i think we need to share our pictures also, right,along with shopping bills to earn points
that’s why i am thinking to signup.
any way thank you

Yes u need to upload.and u need to uoload bills to get some points and to activate ur wallet

2,110
10267
88
Moderator
sravz86 wrote:

i think we need to share our pictures also, right,along with shopping bills to earn points
that’s why i am thinking to signup.
any way thank you

Selfie is optional now. Only bills are enough (online/ offline)..  sometimes they credit randomly too.

@AyushiiiVijay

61
2087
11
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Selfie is optional now. Only bills are enough (online/ offline)..  sometimes they credit randomly too.

@AyushiiiVijay

How old bill we can upload?

Missing