Hotness Magicpin Duped me ₹4750

Hot Deal Magicpin Duped me ₹4750

355°
Missing
Deal Cadet
119
170
4

I’m a magicpin merchant partner. On 28-06-2019 , 5 customers shopped ₹1000 each in my grocery shop and payed through magicpin voucher, the total Amount was ₹5000 in which magicpin deducts 5% as commission that’s ₹250 ,the remaining amount that should be transferred to my bank was ₹4,750 ,On the same day I made a request for money transfer,they used to take 2 days to transfer, but it had been 4 days I didn’t get the money,I tried to contact magicpin they told the amount is in my wallet and they will transfer the amount, on the next day when I saw magicpin merchant portal it showed that my account was put on hold when I contacted Magicpin they told some suspicious activity has taken place so we cannot transfer the amount and they Cheated me and deducted all my ₹4750 from my wallet and blocked my account,I tried to contact magicpin but they refused to pay my amount, Can any Dimer suggest me what to do next😕!

35 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
23
575
19

Is there no grievance support? Problem is with banks and cards, RBI has rules and there are Nodal officers/Ombudsman/Consumer court. not sure how it works wit MagicPin. Write to them and ask for Fair hearing before duping your money. They should create a ticket. If they don’t listen, gather all data you can and ask all you nearby friends to stop using magicpin. Raise a consumer court complaint and hope for the best.

Missing
Deal Major
7,072
23350
291

Looks like all 5 customers are related and magicpin assumed that you’re the 6th one of the gang

Missing
suspended
68
90
0

People shopped for ₹5000 & they paid the entire ₹5000 via wallet. Can u pls name the grocery shop if possible since wanted to check the t&c for that particular outlet along with points usage.

Missing
Deal Brigadier
79,513
92742
1272
getready wrote:

Looks like all 5 customers are related and magicpin assumed that you’re the 6th one of the gang

+1

Missing
Deal Cadet
119
170
4
akki4554 wrote:

Is there no grievance support? Problem is with banks and cards, RBI has rules and there are Nodal officers/Ombudsman/Consumer court. not sure how it works wit MagicPin. Write to them and ask for Fair hearing before duping your money. They should create a ticket. If they don’t listen, gather all data you can and ask all you nearby friends to stop using magicpin. Raise a consumer court complaint and hope for the best.

Already raised a complaint in Consumer helpline forum, but No use this was the reply from them https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/577125/original/Screenshot_2019-07-25-07-46-06-979_com.android.chrome.png?1564021110

Missing
Deal Subedar
12
1121
16

I believe you need to file a FIR (probably u/s 420) as it was B2B transaction. Reason consumer portal didn’t help as it looks only after B2C transaction and you are not consumer in this case. As per Contract Act they are supposed to repay it to you.

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2200
30

Possible reason could be that these 5 customers were fraud and used stolen card to pay for their purchases and later on real card owner would have got these payments reversed.

Missing
Deal Subedar
186
1230
18

@rakshithrithvik Sorry to hear that bro, try tweeting.
I feel bad for genuine merchants who get mixed up in all of this..

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
181
4

How those 5 bought exactly 1000 each same day.. i am assuming same you are sixth ftom gang.. but as a dimer i am with you if you lost real money.. tell the exact case what was offer etc.. so we can judge better.. what was tc etc. Bcz those gonna help you in any complain.. even those freind were one of your freind.. if money was your they cant take.. only case maybe you get benifit more than that like amazon primeday 1800 case..

Missing
Deal Cadet
119
170
4
Sidhi.Baat.No.Bakwas wrote:

How those 5 bought exactly 1000 each same day.. i am assuming same you are sixth ftom gang.. but as a dimer i am with you if you lost real money.. tell the exact case what was offer etc.. so we can judge better.. what was tc etc. Bcz those gonna help you in any complain.. even those freind were one of your freind.. if money was your they cant take.. only case maybe you get benifit more than that like amazon primeday 1800 case..

Usually 2-3 member shop using magicpin daily in my shop on that day 5 different customers shopped and paid through gvs, but this idiotic frauder magic company didn’t transfer my amount and blocked my shop account!

Missing
Analyst
575
10271
102
Expand
disparaks wrote:

Bull shit, no update at all

File a FIR against Magicpin , they’ll send a notice..may be this will work for u plus1

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
2463
90
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

ya holy shit https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/577081/medium/5996155Jyotish-Yagishala-Brown-Wood-Pure-SDL993598857-1-bfff8.jpg?1563987667

Oh so they have started a new venture of duping their very own customers too huh..
nice…
flushed

Missing
Deal Subedar
111
1255
53
getready wrote:

Looks like all 5 customers are related and magicpin assumed that you’re the 6th one of the gang

@Sidhi.Baat.No.Bakwas @stella.dmonte654 @getready @sardasa I just now thought to enroll in magicpin merchant and convert my Amazon balances into cash to my ac using magicpay option.
But 5% commission fee, is loss. Also for this incident fears even for enrolling in genuine. Coz customers try to use their wallet balances for their purchases…. @ rakshithrithvik 

Missing
Deal Cadet
371
302
9

File an FIR or go to consumer forum. You are receiving service from yhem as yoi are paying 5% charge

Missing
Deal Cadet
119
170
4
Expand
vickyVicky wrote:

Sidhi.Baat.No.Bakwas</a> <a href="https://www.desidime.com/users/975470" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">stella.dmonte654 getready</a> "sardasa":https://www.desidime.com/users/1...89 I just now thought to enroll in magicpin merchant and convert my Amazon balances into cash to my ac using magicpay option.
But 5% commission fee, is loss. Also for this incident fears even for enrolling in genuine. Coz customers try to use their wallet balances for their purchases…. @rakshithrithvik 

Yes the same incident as mine ,happened to another shop keeper in my area!

Missing
Deal Cadet
119
170
4
arpit2401590 wrote:

File an FIR or go to consumer forum. You are receiving service from yhem as yoi are paying 5% charge

Consumer forum has disposed my complaint and u can’t file an FRI bro.

Missing
Deal Cadet
119
170
4

After a long time and struggle I got money but got ₹4350 not ₹4750

Missing
Analyst
0
1394
17
disparaks wrote:

Finally got my money guys grinning blush smiley grin

How’d you got your money, please share your experience and congratulations though

Missing
Deal Cadet
119
170
4
Expand
thesuspended_op wrote:

How’d you got your money, please share your experience and congratulations though

Ohh big story bro but yeah I share it

Missing
Floting inactive