Magicpin Easy Rewards

187°
Deal Lieutenant
530
6834
14
Magicpin Easy Rewards

http://www.magic...in
Add your Credit Card in magicpin app

Earn a scratch card for every transaction

You’ll get a scratch card for every credit card transaction as and when the bank SMS is received on the device .

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/674443/medium/Screenshot_2021-03-28-20-45-13-139_com.magicpin.local.jpg?1616945479

To add CC
Go to My Account

There is a option of Easy Rewards

Expired
13 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
60
3487
14

More detail available ?
How to add credit card ? On payment page while purchasing any gv

530
6834
14
sauravDD wrote:

More detail available ?
How to add credit card ? On payment page while purchasing any gv

Go to My Account

There is a option of Easy Rewards

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/674444/medium/IMG_20210328_211000.jpg?1616946062

0
68
2

This option is available only if you are a beat tester.
Go to magic pin on Google Play Store,scroll down till you see – become a beta tester, click on it, wait few minutes, check in playstore if beta tester signup is over and than upgrade the app from playstore, after this open magic pin app and in my account you will see easy rewards option

26
1813
29

Got 19 pts for txn of 1375, not bad. but you need to subscribe every card

210
7164
62
dummyuser wrote:

Got 19 pts for txn of 1375, not bad. but you need to subscribe every card

better not to suscribe. They are asking to do a 1rs test txn by giving cc number, exp and cvv along with sms permission by mpin to use this feature. Very dangerous combination incase mpin servers got hacked.

44
2676
21

What’s the easiest way to get Magicpin points, (Uploading bills already known)

336
1086
18
SunnyKh wrote:

What’s the easiest way to get Magicpin points, (Uploading bills already known)

play hooper game

26
1813
29
Expand
manikantaks4u wrote:

better not to suscribe. They are asking to do a 1rs test txn by giving cc number, exp and cvv along with sms permission by mpin to use this feature. Very dangerous combination incase mpin servers got hacked.

True that, I just thought of trying the feature

Missing