Hot Deal

magicpin flipkart gift card issue

431°
Deal Cadet
kousik89

today i purchase Flipkart gift card of 1000 rupees through magicpin,but it’s not redeemable. it’s showing egv token call failed, please help me to solve the problem.

16 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Raise complaint with magicpin. For faster response ask on twitter

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

ok, thanks

Critic Critic
Link Copied

I was copying pin from Magicpin app & it showed same error. I realized it was copying code instead of pin. I entered the pin manually and it worked. If you’re entering correct pin then contact customer support.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

yes i typed also,but same problem

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

also when i try to purchase something and try to add the gift card it’s showing there was a technical error at the bank end😞

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

can anyone have magicpin phone number, because they r not replying on any social media.😞😞😞

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
kousik89 wrote:

can anyone have magicpin phone number, because they r not replying on any social media.😞😞😞

Try complaining on twitter !

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Mr.Unique wrote:

Try complaining on twitter !

already did on twitter,fb ,insta and e mail

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

did anyone got the same problem before? please help🙏🙏

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Same error observed today and then I realized that there was one digit wrong in the code I was entering. I checked the code again and problem solved.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

yes my problem is aslo solved, actually entering the wrong pin multiple time caused the card blocked for 24 hours. today morning it’s worked. I suggest never copy pin from magicpin,just type it . thanks to all for trying to help.🙏🤘

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
kousik89 wrote:

also when i try to purchase something and try to add the gift card it’s showing there was a technical error at the bank end😞

Bro how you resolved this ???
Getting the same error

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
kousik89 wrote:

yes my problem is aslo solved, actually entering the wrong pin multiple time caused the card blocked for 24 hours. today morning it’s worked. I suggest never copy pin from magicpin,just type it . thanks to all for trying to help.🙏🤘

The same happened with me, stuck with 7500rs GV. Whom did you complain to, Flipkart or Magicpin (in ur case)?

I guess I copy-pasted different pin….🥲

@Chikky

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

The same happened with me, stuck with 7500rs GV. Whom did you complain to, Flipkart or Magicpin (in ur case)?

I guess I copy-pasted different pin….🥲

@Chikky

wait for 24hrs

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply