Magicpin- Titan voucher query

106°
Missing
Community Angel
1
33269
545

Anyone bought that voucher recently ?
Is it a GV and can multiple be combined ?

14 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
42
2879
26
Expand
androgame wrote:

Didnt post without checking bro sunglasses

Maybe these T&C would be applicable.

The holder of the Instant Gift Voucher number is deemed to be the beneficiary.Do inform the cashier that you plan using the Gift Voucher for making payments before billing.Only valid vouchers at the sole discretion of TITAN shall be accepted for redemption.Multiple Gift vouchers cannot be clubbed for a single purchase.Partial redemption is not allowed, single-time usage only.No refund or credit note would be issued against unused or partially used voucher.Not valid for in-store offers.The Instant Gift Voucher is not valid on Zoop & Nebula.The Gift Voucher is redeemable at World of TITAN outlets across India.Voucher cannot be revalidated once expired.TITAN or its affiliates are not responsible on account of the beneficiary sharing the voucher number and the voucher getting redeemed on that account.The Brand may ask for a valid Government identity proof at the time of redeeming the voucher.

Missing
Deal Subedar
42
2879
26

Vouchers will be accepted across all outlets mentioned, but TITAN at its sole discretion may add or remove an outlet from the list without giving any prior notice.TITAN makes full efforts to accept vouchers, but on account of any technical/administrative reasons, an outlet may refuse to accept a voucher.This voucher cannot be redeemed on specific block out dates. TITAN may add or delete any date on its sole discretion.TITAN or any of its partners would not be liable for any form of compensation on account of an outlet not being able to accept the voucher. The customer would be liable to settle the Invoice.If a voucher gets blocked on account of any technical issue, the voucher would be usable only post 72 hours.Please contact the shop manager for any acceptance issue, and if issue is still not resolved, you can write into [email protected]/08510004444 for immediate help.Any dispute should be referred to the company from where the voucher has been received and decision of TITAN shall be fi

Missing
Community Angel
1
33269
545
SleeperRAW wrote:

Vouchers will be accepted across all outlets mentioned, but TITAN at its sole discretion may add or remove an outlet from the list without giving any prior notice.TITAN makes full efforts to accept vouchers, but on account of any technical/administrative reasons, an outlet may refuse to accept a voucher.This voucher cannot be redeemed on specific block out dates. TITAN may add or delete any date on its sole discretion.TITAN or any of its partners would not be liable for any form of compensation on account of an outlet not being able to accept the voucher. The customer would be liable to settle the Invoice.If a voucher gets blocked on account of any technical issue, the voucher would be usable only post 72 hours.Please contact the shop manager for any acceptance issue, and if issue is still not resolved, you can write into [email protected]/08510004444 for immediate help.Any dispute should be referred to the company from where the voucher has been received and decision of TITAN shall be fi

As per this- https://www.gyftr.com...an three vouchers can be combined, thats why need a first hand experience confused

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4767
139
androgame wrote:

@Roushh @isntitb149

I have used it once.

The guy on billing counter said we can’t apply multiple coupons in a single order. And he also said, there is a minimum order limit to apply these codes although there was nothing written in the terms. He casually mentioned 3k is the limit.

I was trying to use second 500 rs voucher on 850 rs watch.

Missing
Community Angel
1
33269
545
Expand
Roushh wrote:

I have used it once.

The guy on billing counter said we can’t apply multiple coupons in a single order. And he also said, there is a minimum order limit to apply these codes although there was nothing written in the terms. He casually mentioned 3k is the limit.

I was trying to use second 500 rs voucher on 850 rs watch.

Thats why posted to confirm, 3 months back it was working as a gv , multiple could be combined and no minimum
Thanks for the confirmation bro +KG

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4767
139
Expand
androgame wrote:

Thats why posted to confirm, 3 months back it was working as a gv , multiple could be combined and no minimum
Thanks for the confirmation bro +KG

Maybe they have changed the terms for using multiple vouchers in one order. But I think they should not have any min order requirement when it is not written anywhere.

Probably depends on store to store. You should visit the same store again and try. Maybe he will still allow it.

Missing
suspended
207
393
8

Anyone tried recently redeeming multiple vouchers on single bill?

Missing
Deal Cadet
237
676
7

Anyone wants to join in my Titan GV 1000 One Group Buy..?? Out of 5 only 1 places left. We will get 500 magicpin points back on successfully completion of group buy. 1 Slot Left.

USE CODE – TIME10 (10% OFF)

GRAB THIS 1000 GV AT 400 MAGICPIN POINTS ONLY

PM ME IF ANYONE NEEDS GROUPBUY LINK.

7 HOURS LEFT. NEED 1 MEMBERS ONLY.

3000 TAK KI WATCHES 1000-1200 MEIN AJYEGI.

Missing
Community Angel
1
33269
545
bargainhunter wrote:

Did anyone check if multiple can be combined?

Yup. That doesn’t work, system pops error

Missing