Maharashtra: Vaccination drive for those above 18 not to begin on May 1 2021

173°
Deal Captain

Covid-19 vaccination drive for those above 18 will not begin from May 1 in Maharashtra. The government, however, said that it will provide vaccine free of cost to all

https://www.indiatvnews.com/news/india/maharash...

19 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
flushed rage

huge lines are there in mumbai outside hospitals

desiman wrote:

huge lines are there in mumbai outside hospitals

Why the f*** people are doing that now sad
I hope these guys know that everything is online rage

24karat wrote:
flushed rage

Vo TOPE ka topi udav cry

Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Why the f*** people are doing that now sad
I hope these guys know that everything is online rage

People in their 50s and 60s that don’t have kids staying with them don’t know how to confused

Also, for my suburb, online there are no slots and people going for walk-in vaccination are getting their work done, so everybody is queueing up.

P.S. Idk if queueing is even a word joy

Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh also says they can’t start vaccination on 1 May.

Expand
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

People in their 50s and 60s that don’t have kids staying with them don’t know how to confused

Also, for my suburb, online there are no slots and people going for walk-in vaccination are getting their work done, so everybody is queueing up.

will pvt centres charge more from 1st may 2021

Expand
desiman wrote:

will pvt centres charge more from 1st may 2021

No idea yet confused Anyway 18+ will start only after 3rd week of May so maybe then they will start charging higher sweat_smile

Expand
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

Ohh that’s bad confused

Expand
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

No idea yet confused Anyway 18+ will start only after 3rd week of May so maybe then they will start charging higher sweat_smile

45+ people will be charged 250 as of now or more

Expand
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

Vaccines for 18+ will start after 4th June. Not even 3 weeks.

Wondered when Modiji actually knew it well then why did he declare 1st May.
Fortunately I watched a discussion of senior journalist (the explosive type selectively leaked in by BJP to their benifit).

It was a false promise so that modiji could get some extra votes of youth in Bengal elections.

What if a person has no ID cards like there are poorest section of society like beggars, ppl sleep on footpath, will they able to take vaccination. Why there is requirement of documents for vaccination. Can’t one can get enrolled by just mobile number.

Mufasa wrote:

What if a person has no ID cards like there are poorest section of society like beggars, ppl sleep on footpath, will they able to take vaccination. Why there is requirement of documents for vaccination. Can’t one can get enrolled by just mobile number.

Aadhaar is required so that they can track and issue vaccine certificate….. Some places you are allowed only if you are vaccinated…..

Please tell me which states /ut are starting vaccination for 18 + on may 1?

is aadhar the only document which they are accepting as ID proof

Vaccination for above 18 year delay due to outstock.
Its started may be june

Mufasa wrote:

Are they ……….?
Missing