Hot Deal Managing Multiple Credit Cards

1030°
Deal Cadet
57
258
3

Hello Dimers,

Just curious to know on how you will manage multiple credit cards / debit cards. I mean to ask maintaining physically aswellas remembering passwords for multiple credit cards, Debit cards, netbanking, upi etc

Any tips pls?

150 Comments  |  
42 Dimers
  • Sort By
98
11555
157

Answer – Eat 8-10 almonds a day to improve your memory. smile

Almonds are one of the finest nuts with huge benefits, including rebuilding of neurons and improving brain functions. To make them more effective, leave them in water for a few hours and take 7 or 8 or 9 or 10 in the morning (remove skin).

146
706
24

Any app to remind of bills and due dates? Having 5 cc. Sometimes feel faltu ka bojjh 😀

7,007
17691
42
mjuneja13 wrote:

Any app to remind of bills and due dates? Having 5 cc. Sometimes feel faltu ka bojjh 😀

I think every payment apps send reminders, if u use them once for bill payment.. OR setup auto pay.

120
1360
35

Maintain note pad on mobile, note all of them login ID and passwords.
Use hint password instead of actual password on notepad.

15
2701
110
abhishek012 wrote:

Answer – Eat 8-10 almonds a day to improve your memory. smile

Almonds are one of the finest nuts with huge benefits, including rebuilding of neurons and improving brain functions. To make them more effective, leave them in water for a few hours and take 7 or 8 or 9 or 10 in the morning (remove skin).

I used to eat almost 100 soaked, peeled, grinded almonds per day in past due to eBay offers,I used to purchase almonds, figs, pistachio and khubani in bulk using flat off eBay coupons, and still remember my password and credit debit card numbers expiry dates cvv due date bill generation dates etc
Now again I am thinking to resume almond intake

368
1407
14
mjuneja13 wrote:

Any app to remind of bills and due dates? Having 5 cc. Sometimes feel faltu ka bojjh 😀

Cred does that for you automatcally provided you are okay sharing your details with them …
Otherwise, there are many apps on play store to setup reminders for bill payments. I use bill keeper app but it seems that it is not available on play store now so ma not able to share link.

Edit: this one looks good

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

113
1547
43

hving almst 15 credit cards and 10+ bank accounts.. maintaining excel if i spend anything i will go and update available bal on that card .. and also it automatically updates total bank balance too biggrin

50
203
1

Use Organizer App. It has made life many times easier. It automatically gives reminders.

66
455
4
mjuneja13 wrote:

Any app to remind of bills and due dates? Having 5 cc. Sometimes feel faltu ka bojjh 😀

Try SMS Organizer from Microsoft.
Once you receive your bill sms, you will be reminded before 5-6 days of last day(every day till last day)
And its good app which does not notify you for spams and promotions..

57
258
3
abhishek012 wrote:

Answer – Eat 8-10 almonds a day to improve your memory. smile

Almonds are one of the finest nuts with huge benefits, including rebuilding of neurons and improving brain functions. To make them more effective, leave them in water for a few hours and take 7 or 8 or 9 or 10 in the morning (remove skin).

That’s part of my regular activity smile

57
258
3
mjuneja13 wrote:

Any app to remind of bills and due dates? Having 5 cc. Sometimes feel faltu ka bojjh 😀

Even I’m looking for that. I generally fav the text message on mobile and keep email as unread till i clear the payment for particular bill.

57
258
3
AppleFan wrote:

Maintain note pad on mobile, note all of them login ID and passwords.
Use hint password instead of actual password on notepad.

Yeah! Doing this and looking if any better alternatives

396
2996
21
mjuneja13 wrote:

Any app to remind of bills and due dates? Having 5 cc. Sometimes feel faltu ka bojjh 😀

Replace your default SMS app with SMS organizer (of Microsoft Corporation). It’s the best….. You will get what you are looking for.

57
258
3

Samsung has integrated features as MS SMS Organizer in their default messaging app with recent update. Although it’s not fully functional as MS, just copy pasted some features from them!

120
1360
35
Andhra_Abbayi wrote:

Samsung has integrated features as MS SMS Organizer in their default messaging app with recent update. Although it’s not fully functional as MS, just copy pasted some features from them!

copy paste sammy

120
1360
35
TEMPER wrote:

hving almst 15 credit cards and 10+ bank accounts.. maintaining excel if i spend anything i will go and update available bal on that card .. and also it automatically updates total bank balance too biggrin

@Andhra_Abbayi miridharu goppollu grinning

181
1809
28
mjuneja13 wrote:

Any app to remind of bills and due dates? Having 5 cc. Sometimes feel faltu ka bojjh 😀

Set google reminder recurring each month on a specific date

120
1360
35
Expand
Andhra_Abbayi wrote:

Nuvvu kaada? Memu cheap ga Excel vaadithe nuvvu MS Database vaadathav ga

T: Apple always greater than Oranges!

naku bagaa badhakam, nenu track cheyanu statements.
Bill ekva vachindi anipisthe tappa open chesi chudanu pensive

57
258
3
Expand
AppleFan wrote:

naku bagaa badhakam, nenu track cheyanu statements.
Bill ekva vachindi anipisthe tappa open chesi chudanu pensive

That’s a common habit of rich kids dude! Doesn’t give a damn about peanuts. Proud to be friend of you. sunglasses

57
258
3
TEMPER wrote:

hving almst 15 credit cards and 10+ bank accounts.. maintaining excel if i spend anything i will go and update available bal on that card .. and also it automatically updates total bank balance too biggrin

Excel formulas?  anguished

120
1360
35
Expand
Andhra_Abbayi wrote:

That’s a common habit of rich kids dude! Doesn’t give a damn about peanuts. Proud to be friend of you. sunglasses

ma @TEMPER tho friendship chesavante double triple proud feel avtav

Like I feel now sunglasses

113
1547
43
Expand
Andhra_Abbayi wrote:

Excel formulas?  anguished

yes.. googled biggrin anyway cred is one best for now ..it sends wa status when due date is near

25
9497
125
TEMPER wrote:

hving almst 15 credit cards and 10+ bank accounts.. maintaining excel if i spend anything i will go and update available bal on that card .. and also it automatically updates total bank balance too biggrin

Which cards and Banks bro.. If ok for you to share plz… wink

25
9497
125
Expand
Andhra_Abbayi wrote:

Your search for cc never ends! stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Jab tak saare nahi mil jayege jo chahiye..
Tab tak dhundte rahege…
The Quest will end only when I will get all the Cards I Want stuck_out_tongue
The Day when i dont have to request anyone to share card details when i want to buy something… wink

Missing