March month smartbuy cashback credited

285°
Deal Subedar
93
1539
22

Hdfc has credited march month hdfc credit card cashback.
Check all

48 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
  • Sort By
52
330
2

For me credited for transaction dated 24.03 but pending for 28.03.

71
496
2

Purchased 950 Amazon GV received 97.50 open_mouth I’m using Money back credit card. What’s the max limit for cashback and how much GV should I buy to get max returns?

403
1693
12

Did anyone received 500 voucher for december spend based offer? Today is last date to receive the voucher
Didn’t received may be reason is card is upgraded?

50
278
4
Bharatwasi wrote:

For me credited for transaction dated 24.03 but pending for 28.03.

how to know this?

0
490
2
pvprasad wrote:

Did anyone received 500 voucher for december spend based offer? Today is last date to receive the voucher
Didn’t received may be reason is card is upgraded?

Had received 7-10 days back. Check spam folder of your mailbox

103
400
4
pvprasad wrote:

Did anyone received 500 voucher for december spend based offer? Today is last date to receive the voucher
Didn’t received may be reason is card is upgraded?

I had not received… Dropped an email on 29th March, got the vouchers on same day

403
1693
12
Expand
Tjs15 wrote:

Had received 7-10 days back. Check spam folder of your mailbox

did u upgraded ur card in Jan or not? Me updated the card in Jan so may be they are not giving as old card is inactive?

0
490
2
Expand
pvprasad wrote:

did u upgraded ur card in Jan or not? Me updated the card in Jan so may be they are not giving as old card is inactive?

Ideally u should get, in sbi i used to get even if card is upgraded or changed varient but account is same. I haven’t upgraded my hdfc card

66
103
1

This cashback for Debit cards is applicable when paid via internet banking also?

148
2928
47

Anybody received points for 15x smartbuy sale offer?

51
192
2

I did a transaction of rs.24k in march month and I got a cashback of rs. 1880.93 and 440.45 so ye match nhi kr rha ki kis transaction ka cashback Aaya hai
irctc tickets bhi 2 book kiya tha so sbka add krke ye dono cashback aaya hai please help

50
278
4
adi22raj wrote:

I did a transaction of rs.24k in march month and I got a cashback of rs. 1880.93 and 440.45 so ye match nhi kr rha ki kis transaction ka cashback Aaya hai
irctc tickets bhi 2 book kiya tha so sbka add krke ye dono cashback aaya hai please help

only hdfc knows,how they calculate things laughing

51
192
2
Expand
binod_babu wrote:

only hdfc knows,how they calculate things laughing

true…December se kuch bhi amount mae cashback aa rhe

50
290
5
sudbht694 wrote:

This cashback for Debit cards is applicable when paid via internet banking also?

No

66
103
1
Expand
tvirus wrote:

No

Okay previously I used to get but this time did not get. Can we use same card in multiple accounts?

50
290
5
Expand
sudbht694 wrote:

Okay previously I used to get but this time did not get. Can we use same card in multiple accounts?

Which accounts are you talking about?

50
290
5
Expand
sudbht694 wrote:

Multiple smartbuy account

No, they will block the card for Smartbuy, especially for instant vouchers

50
32
1

So, HDFC provides separate cashback and rewards points? I have millenia card and had some confusion.

For example if i purchased a 9999 phone from flipkart via payzapp using my hdfc card.. how much will be total saving?

Missing