Nifty's at 31st DECEMBER 2022
Poll has expired, here are the final results

Market CRASH!!! - POLL (NIFTY at the Year End)

237°
Blogger
flawlessking

Just curious….Where you see the Nifty going at the years end?

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
26 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

ee putinwa aaj marketwa 2800 point giraye diyo re… evil toungueout

Cool Cool
Link Copied
vijkap201 wrote:

ee putinwa aaj marketwa 2800 point giraye diyo re… evil toungueout

Mobiji ko bulaya Jaye

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Is 10000 even possible, just wondering because I don’t know much and it seems a tad too low from the peak of 60k

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Expecting 12k, missed the last rally, will not miss this time. 

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied
decideaim wrote:

Is 10000 even possible, just wondering because I don’t know much and it seems a tad too low from the peak of 60k

It is just a voting button

People can fantasize what they want to see… not necessarily what they will get

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied
sumit031 wrote:

Expecting 12k, missed the last rally, will not miss this time. 

That’s why it will not come to that level

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
decideaim wrote:

Is 10000 even possible, just wondering because I don’t know much and it seems a tad too low from the peak of 60k

Not SENSEX … Nifty…

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
sumit031 wrote:

Expecting 12k, missed the last rally, will not miss this time. 

Same thoughts…

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

I doubt Nifty will break even 15000. I am expecting bottom around 15300-400.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
decideaim wrote:

Is 10000 even possible, just wondering because I don’t know much and it seems a tad too low from the peak of 60k

arey bhai Nifty. But it won’t happen

Mumbai Indians Mumbai Indians
Link Copied

The fall is only because of the war like situation.

Rally will resume once , this phase passes.

US markets were -500 at opening today, now its +42

Rally can begin anytime, you never though ( i expect more fall though)

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/746263/original/market.png?1645719527

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
decideaim wrote:

Is 10000 even possible, just wondering because I don’t know much and it seems a tad too low from the peak of 60k

60k was sensex, op is asking for nifty
Which is around 16k now

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

17. 5K – 18k range 

Mumbai Indians Mumbai Indians
Link Copied
Ramta_Jogi wrote:

17. 5K – 18k range 

i think we will reach 17k in a few days.

Mumbai Indians Mumbai Indians
Link Copied

As i said before, US Nasdaq tech 100 index already went from -500 to + 300, and nifty futures are showing  a 16400-16500 opening tomorrow, 200+ points gap up…

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Nifty50 has been corrected 12-13% from the peak. 6-7%more correction would be ideal.14900-15100-15300-15500

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

irrespective of war the companies are over valued. Its just going up for no reason.

investor should be careful. Short time investors anyway go with market flow irrespective of valuations. Decide yourself.

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
vijkap201 wrote:

ee putinwa aaj marketwa 2800 point giraye diyo re… evil toungueout

ee bidenwa aaj marketwa ab tak 1600 point uthaye diyo re… wink toungueout

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
neo_t wrote:

i think we will reach 17k in a few days.

The poll is about Nifty at 31st DECEMBER 2022. Not about how low nifty will go from now till Dec 2022. If that’s the case, I’d still take a dig at 15,500+/- 1.5% range

Mumbai Indians Mumbai Indians
Link Copied

16900-17k opening on monday.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

ee bidenwa aaj marketwa ab tak 1600 point uthaye diyo re… wink toungueout

Putinwa: As you say 🐒

Mumbai Indians Mumbai Indians
Link Copied
neo_t wrote:

16900-17k opening on monday.

war intensifies, US markets futures open 300-500 points down

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Don’t know what will happen at year end though in near future volatility will be the key aspect. Next month has multiple factors which may effect the market sentiment.

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

Another 2-3% dip….any experts view?

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply