Max discount/suggestions for rs. 1500 recharge?

52°

Dosts and Dimers,

Looking for loot , steal , discount , free deals for max cashback or savings on single transaction 1500 recharge.

Please advise.

11 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By

5% cashback with Axis Ace card or APAY ICICI card are best for this size transaction. Nothing else will give more cashback than this.

+1,
Looking for offer on 2498 Airtel Annual recharge.
Anything other than Mobikwik supercash (my monthly limit exhausted)?? 

Tera_Jija wrote:

5% cashback with Axis Ace card or APAY ICICI card are best for this size transaction. Nothing else will give more cashback than this.

Apay ic only 2% on recharges.

If you are Airtel user, ask someone else having airtel number to recharge using his/her MY AIRTEL APP. You will get 60 rupees instant discount. Then use amazon pay as payment method, you will get upto 500 cashback in your amazon account( dont forget to collect the coupon before recharging).

nimsa wrote:

If you are Airtel user, ask someone else having airtel number to recharge using his/her MY AIRTEL APP. You will get 60 rupees instant discount. Then use amazon pay as payment method, you will get upto 500 cashback in your amazon account( dont forget to collect the coupon before recharging).

Have you tried? All recharges possible from another Airtel?

Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Have you tried? All recharges possible from another Airtel?

yes personally checked by me(you can also check by putting some Airtel number, it will show you the discount). Also the discount on recharge will vary based on the amount.

on other hand, there is no discount for the same user whose airtel number is logged in.

Expand
nimsa wrote:

yes personally checked by me(you can also check by putting some Airtel number, it will show you the discount). Also the discount on recharge will vary based on the amount.

on other hand, there is no discount for the same user whose airtel number is logged in.

Discount not showing, can u post screenshot?
Amount payable is still Rs1498

Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Discount not showing, can u post screenshot?
Amount payable is still Rs1498

first of all are you trying to recharge your number from someone else MY AIRTEL APP?

I couldn’t see any option to attach screenshot here. Pls guide. I will do it .

Expand
nimsa wrote:

first of all are you trying to recharge your number from someone else MY AIRTEL APP?

I couldn’t see any option to attach screenshot here. Pls guide. I will do it .

Am trying to recharge a friends number, after entering plan amount say Rs1498(1yr plan) amount payable is still Rs1498 and its taking me to NetBanking/Wallet/UPI payment
Upload screenshot to imgbb and paste link here

Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Am trying to recharge a friends number, after entering plan amount say Rs1498(1yr plan) amount payable is still Rs1498 and its taking me to NetBanking/Wallet/UPI payment
Upload screenshot to imgbb and paste link here

https://ibb.co/p...QP

Missing