Hot Deal MAX monthly limit for Payzapp Money Load?

994°
Missing
Deal Cadet
55
599
8

Kindly someone let me know what is the monthly limit for payzapp app for loading Money . I have not reach 1L monthly limit , but it is showing MONTHLY LKMIT REACHED FOR MONEY LOAD

15 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Critic
335
1682
28

As far as I know,without full kyc any online wallet/payzapp like service comes with a monthly limit of 10k & total annual limit of 1 Lakh for adding money.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
4777
62

Limit = money added + money spent
So 50K add and spend exhausts the limit

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
599
8
caks2006407 wrote:

Limit = money added + money spent
So 50K add and spend exhausts the limit

True

Missing
Deal Cadet
78
676
4

If you got hdfc debit or credit card linked the it is 1lac else 10k per month.

Missing
Deal Cadet
82
592
6
caks2006407 wrote:

Limit = money added + money spent
So 50K add and spend exhausts the limit

Wrong…. looks like you have not used the payzapp.

Load per day : 25k
Load per month per card : 50k
Load per month per multiple cards : 1L

Bank transfer per day : 20k
Bank transfer max per month : 50k (earlier it was 50k per bank account, two bank accounts 1L)

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
385
11

Any specific benefit you are getting in Payzapp for loading money and spending?

Missing
Deal Subedar
110
1753
101

All payzapp offers are valid only if we use Payzapp card payment (for that we have to load money priorly in wallet)? Or we can pay with our dc/cc also to get all offers benefit?

Missing
Deal Subedar
13
1598
16
drjpatwa wrote:

All payzapp offers are valid only if we use Payzapp card payment (for that we have to load money priorly in wallet)? Or we can pay with our dc/cc also to get all offers benefit?

In app payments with any bank saved cards also eligible.

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
599
8
Professor1 wrote:

Any specific benefit you are getting in Payzapp for loading money and spending?

I add money payzapp to use somewhere where my dinners card is not supported . Only VISA or MasterCard .So Payzapp virtual card does the work well for me .  Payzapp money load give me reward point which otherwise I won’t get if I load money directly from my CC.

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
599
8
Expand
ramadesidime wrote:

Wrong…. looks like you have not used the payzapp.

Load per day : 25k
Load per month per card : 50k
Load per month per multiple cards : 1L

Bank transfer per day : 20k
Bank transfer max per month : 50k (earlier it was 50k per bank account, two bank accounts 1L)

I think you are correct . I was trying to load money from one card so it has reached limit .

Missing
Deal Cadet
154
129
7

I have credit card,can I use payzapp to transfer money to bank(Payzapp limit is 1L)

Missing
Deal Cadet
82
592
6
akshairaj06362 wrote:

I have credit card,can I use payzapp to transfer money to bank(Payzapp limit is 1L)

yes, 3.36% charges but instant money.
Use snapay if you need money after three days, charges 2.5%

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
23
2
Expand
ZitOO wrote:

I add money payzapp to use somewhere where my dinners card is not supported . Only VISA or MasterCard .So Payzapp virtual card does the work well for me .  Payzapp money load give me reward point which otherwise I won’t get if I load money directly from my CC.

Diners cards don’t give any reward points for wallet loading transactions, including Payzapp.
Request you to check again.

Missing
Deal Subedar
275
1006
7
Expand
ZitOO wrote:

I add money payzapp to use somewhere where my dinners card is not supported . Only VISA or MasterCard .So Payzapp virtual card does the work well for me .  Payzapp money load give me reward point which otherwise I won’t get if I load money directly from my CC.

Can you explain what you are doing to make the spends on Diners card and still being eligible for rewards ? I don’t think that we get points for loading money on PayZapp from Diners card??

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
599
8
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

Can you explain what you are doing to make the spends on Diners card and still being eligible for rewards ? I don’t think that we get points for loading money on PayZapp from Diners card??

Sorry bro . It was a misinformation from my side  . I did not check correctly . Actually reward credited after making transaction and then may be debited next day I think . . I have not pay much attention to it . I will check it again .

Missing