Mention a regret of 2020 which you want to suggest other Dimers not to repeat.

  • 3184 Views
  • 90 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Self Promotion : 7
    • Other reasons : 2
Deal Subedar
53
2918
18

We usually try new things on online websites or offline stores, trying to order different products and avail the services from online sometime offline store also. Sometimes we regret not being able to purchase things at the time of availability.
So basically sometimes we feel that some of the decision we took to go with the brand was wrong.
So I request to all of the Dimers to kindly shall those moments that let you feel regret after having that product or services from anywhere around the Pan India.

Mine: Buying an order from Flipkart pay later, and then returned it.. till date they didn’t credit that amount. (2 months past)

89 Comments  |  
40 Dimers
  • Sort By
50
449
4

Opening Axis ASAP account , worst account. Mine 10k refund pending from last 2 months cry , nodal team also not helping at all.

258
35486
79

Please not repeat- Writing loot, bug and lowest price in normal discussions.

53
2918
18

I request all the trustworthy dimers to share their bad experience online or offline you’ve faced in 2020 and felt regretted. Share your experiences so that we all can learn and not do the same mistake.
@SparkRockerz @avgn @girisharora8192 @Mr.Unique @ashabeen
@Temet_Nosce @ashiya.fariha69 @ami123 @panchabhut @dlhntr @rajrocks @greedy29 @Maverickz @Devil088 @Siddhartha07 @wackophant @hotchap @manikantaks4u @jaybro @dev007 @Charan1122
@andromeda
@bikidas2060
@pvprasad
@simm @Mr.Unique @singh.sourabh818 @CA_A_N_K_I_T_20 @dealcracker25 @Sunjaypatel @androgame @chetanc12 @MR_BEAST @kunal94 @whitewalkers @desiman @AJ89 @DealsLooker @adrishya @bahuballi @insta

53
2918
18
Rocking_since_1992 wrote:

Please not repeat- Writing loot, bug and lowest price in normal discussions. stuck_out_tongue

This the the way to attract people who are very possessed with the loot and bug deals as they are the people who are ready to order things and take risk. And to be very honest, they are the real Dimers and I want those real Dimers to come and share their precious experience.

258
35486
79
Expand
looter143 wrote:

This the the way to attract people who are very possessed with the loot and bug deals as they are the people who are ready to order things and take risk. And to be very honest, they are the real Dimers and I want those real Dimers to come and share their precious experience.

Don’t know about others but I subscribed loot tag to get real loots but not to redirect myself into normal discussions where everyone put there views if that discussion is interesting and relevant to them.
Instead u can tag ur friends directly

78
3284
19

Installing cred and dhani pay.

53
2918
18
Expand
Rocking_since_1992 wrote:

Don’t know about others but I subscribed loot tag to get real loots but not to redirect myself into normal discussions where everyone put there views if that discussion is interesting and relevant to them.
Instead u can tag ur friends directly

Ab aa gaye ho to bata kar jao..
T- as have come, now tell us..

53
2918
18
insta wrote:

Installing cred and dhani pay.

Cred is a good application?
No?
Have listened to its advertisements on YouTube, it’s fantastic. No?

78
3284
19
Expand
looter143 wrote:

Cred is a good application?
No?
Have listened to its advertisements on YouTube, it’s fantastic. No?

Cred gave good rewards initially.
I was late to the party, got total of just around 100 cb for paying 30k bill.

204
5619
59

don’t waste time on desidime.

594
2081
4
looter143 wrote:

I request all the trustworthy dimers to share their bad experience online or offline you’ve faced in 2020 and felt regretted. Share your experiences so that we all can learn and not do the same mistake.
@SparkRockerz @avgn @girisharora8192 @Mr.Unique @ashabeen
@Temet_Nosce @ashiya.fariha69 @ami123 @panchabhut @dlhntr @rajrocks @greedy29 @Maverickz @Devil088 @Siddhartha07 @wackophant @hotchap @manikantaks4u @jaybro @dev007 @Charan1122
@andromeda
@bikidas2060
@pvprasad
@simm @Mr.Unique @singh.sourabh818 @CA_A_N_K_I_T_20 @dealcracker25 @Sunjaypatel @androgame @chetanc12 @MR_BEAST @kunal94 @whitewalkers @desiman @AJ89 @DealsLooker @adrishya @bahuballi @insta

Offline purchase AC from store, and gave a offer of cash back on card payment, which requires to receive within 3 month, but not get till now.
Now I am visiting regularly to store but no response from them, the sales person has left his job so management was saying no such offer was running.

57
680
4
Expand
looter143 wrote:

So what you expect from me?

Nothing much…try to act little mature

53
2918
18
Expand
Kim_Jong_jun wrote:

Nothing much…try to act little mature

Thank you for suggestion.

100
3324
32

one of my regret is setting up “Loot” alert in dd app.
most of the times I end up visiting your threads instead of getting loot deals.
I wish admins should warn or temporarily suspend you for regularly misusing loot word.
@MJ911 @bumblefoot

50
1202
6

I will share my online experience for 2020 here.

98% of my online purchase for this year was from Amazon, it couldn’t have been a better experience. Fully happy.

Incidents:

1) Manually refreshed the checkout page on amazon while the OTP was getting confirmed, the payment got failed, amount of 1899 got deducted from the CC but not received by amazon. Made the payment again immediately, payment went through successfully on the 2nd attempt. Later had to cancel this purchase itself because i found another product, the refund for the 2nd successful transaction came through from amazon, but the amount for 1899 for the 1st transaction that failed had now got lost in the system. If you look at the CC statement there are 2 debits for 1899 and 1 refund for 1899 on the same day. Anyone who looks at the statement can see the refund of 1899 on the same day and assumes it is for the failed transaction, it was now up to me to now prove the complications involved, i didn’t bother having to go through all that trouble.

Lesson: If the payment fails and you intend to cancel the purchase later do not make the second payment immediately.

2) The delivery person from amazon is a regular one in my area, once i couldn’t be there to collect the delivery, i phoned them up in the morning on the number that comes up on the amazon app, to ask to deliver it tomorrow. He said he already bagged the item and now can’t cancel it, so he asked if he could mark as delivered and hand it over me the next day. Being nice, I said yes. But later I had to chase them for 4 days to have my item back.

Lesson: Once the item gets marked as delivered the delivery persons enthusiasm ends. Moreover you don’t even have a number to connect to the same person again. So next time if they ask if they can mark as delivered, Say NO! Please deliver it tomorrow.

53
2918
18
b4tm4n wrote:

one of my regret is setting up “Loot” alert in dd app.
most of the times I end up visiting your threads instead of getting loot deals.
I wish admins should warn or temporarily suspend you for regularly misusing loot word.
@MJ911 @bumblefoot

Sure.. I’ll welcome @admin ’s decision.

53
2918
18
teriab33 wrote:

I will share my online experience for 2020 here.

98% of my online purchase for this year was from Amazon, it couldn’t have been a better experience. Fully happy.

Incidents:

1) Manually refreshed the checkout page on amazon while the OTP was getting confirmed, the payment got failed, amount of 1899 got deducted from the CC but not received by amazon. Made the payment again immediately, payment went through successfully on the 2nd attempt. Later had to cancel this purchase itself because i found another product, the refund for the 2nd successful transaction came through from amazon, but the amount for 1899 for the 1st transaction that failed had now got lost in the system. If you look at the CC statement there are 2 debits for 1899 and 1 refund for 1899 on the same day. Anyone who looks at the statement can see the refund of 1899 on the same day and assumes it is for the failed transaction, it was now up to me to now prove the complications involved, i didn’t bother having to go through all that trouble.

Lesson: If the payment fails and you intend to cancel the purchase later do not make the second payment immediately.

2) The delivery person from amazon is a regular one in my area, once i couldn’t be there to collect the delivery, i phoned them up in the morning on the number that comes up on the amazon app, to ask to deliver it tomorrow. He said he already bagged the item and now can’t cancel it, so he asked if he could mark as delivered and hand it over me the next day. Being nice, I said yes. But later I had to chase them for 4 days to have my item back.

Lesson: Once the item gets marked as delivered the delivery persons enthusiasm ends. Moreover you don’t even have a number to connect to the same person again. So next time if they ask if they can mark as delivered, Say NO! Please deliver it tomorrow.

Great.. thanks . Perfectly explained..  kg+

50
1202
6

The biggest regret with regard to being careless during an online experience however was a few years back.

I got so used to with the amazon shopping experience, of adding things to the cart, removing it or paying for it all together at the end.

I approached with the same attitude on the amazon’s AWS platform, which ended up to be a costly lesson ever.

I placed orders to some of the AWS services thinking that i was adding it to the checkout cart, since it was not asking for payment details immediately.

Only to later learn this expensive lesson, that orders placed on the AWS platform cannot be cancelled later, even though you are not asked to enter the card details right there.

Had to eventually pay up 40k for all the orders placed, there was no other way out. not paying will affect the other services across amazon registered to the same email address.

Lesson: Don’t play around on the AWS platform , unless you really is sure what you are clicking on.

57
680
4
b4tm4n wrote:

one of my regret is setting up “Loot” alert in dd app.
most of the times I end up visiting your threads instead of getting loot deals.
I wish admins should warn or temporarily suspend you for regularly misusing loot word.
@MJ911 @bumblefoot

My thoughts exactly joy joy

56
1809
14

Couple of lesson i learned this year while shopping

1. Never do prepaid order on Jiomart. Everytime there will be a missing item and one need to chase/beg for the refund!

2. Amazon prime order – once you placed the order and if you try to place another order before the first one get delivered. Amazon will show all offers which were applied on the very first order. In enthusiasm thinking of it as a bug I placed 8-9 orders and checked with there CC if my subsequent orders are eligible for cashback – with confidence they said YES. But at the end I was at the lossing side and cashback was honoured only for the first order.

53
2918
18
girisharora8192 wrote:

Couple of lesson i learned this year while shopping

1. Never do prepaid order on Jiomart. Everytime there will be a missing item and one need to chase/beg for the refund!

2. Amazon prime order – once you placed the order and if you try to place another order before the first one get delivered. Amazon will show all offers which were applied on the very first order. In enthusiasm thinking of it as a bug I placed 8-9 orders and checked with there CC if my subsequent orders are eligible for cashback – with confidence they said YES. But at the end I was at the lossing side and cashback was honoured only for the first order.

Great learning, thanks for sharing your valuable experience..  kg+

7
17822
123

Arre bhau , prime day 2021 itna jaldi aa gaya kya joy

53
2918
18
onlineuser7 wrote:

Arre bhau , prime day 2021 itna jaldi aa gaya kya joy

Wo to chal hi raha hai continuously.. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye
T- it’s been there

53
2918
18
onlineuser7 wrote:

Arre bhau , prime day 2021 itna jaldi aa gaya kya joy

Wo to chal hi raha hai continuously.. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye
T- it’s been there

65
601
3

I was used into online shopping since 2016 which i have become fully functional over that & most of the grocery/home products was the main source! Even my family members scolded me to not use it for preventing any kind scams 😀 but still i continued to use till now! I started with Amazon Prime which gave me plenty of offer’s & opportunity to receive the packages to my pin code as that time not everyone was familiar with that period 🤣 then time to time many people bought the same during pandemic times. Also i had tried different types of ecom’s to feel their shipping & product experience. Mainly, now I’m used now as Amazon & Flipkart for ecom purchases with other medico ecom’s as well. The bad experience i have felt with returning the product’s because sometime it won’t compatible to do same but still tried for getting a refund & also looted bug offers from ecom’s too 😁.

Lastly & still continuing, I’m hardly trying for returning a electronic gadget return process from a month on Amazon which was my first electronic return experience with them! Before they resolved the same for other matters but still they’re not giving me proper solution as the courier partner is not picking up my product from that (Delhivery) till to date. I requested them plenty of time but still they’re convincing me that it will surely picked up & so on. The same partner has delivered many items & pick-ups from some place but why they’re reacting like this that I don’t know. Still I’m not giving it up & was regretting why i had order that product. So, my advice is to all that to purchase the goods only if you ever wanted & not fall in offers/cashback prey feature to make your money stuck on them!

Further most important point – buy your own risk with strangers or prefer deal via admin option which will be a secure deal for future deals! That’s all folks & we hope for a plenty full benefits from ecom’s & other platforms for coming year to save a good quantity of money but to not decrease it’s quality. 😎

26
2280
30

My regret is buying a bunch of BookMyShow gift cards for personal use which are lying useless now and a few are already expired.

Lesson, do not buy movie GVs if you’re not going to use it in a few weeks.

50
20
2
G-Gowda wrote:

My regret is buying a bunch of BookMyShow gift cards for personal use which are lying useless and a few already expired now.

Lesson, do not buy GVs if you’re not going to use it in a few weeks.

Use them on standup comedy 😛

55
158
2
looter143 wrote:

I request all the trustworthy dimers to share their bad experience online or offline you’ve faced in 2020 and felt regretted. Share your experiences so that we all can learn and not do the same mistake.
@SparkRockerz @avgn @girisharora8192 @Mr.Unique @ashabeen
@Temet_Nosce @ashiya.fariha69 @ami123 @panchabhut @dlhntr @rajrocks @greedy29 @Maverickz @Devil088 @Siddhartha07 @wackophant @hotchap @manikantaks4u @jaybro @dev007 @Charan1122
@andromeda
@bikidas2060
@pvprasad
@simm @Mr.Unique @singh.sourabh818 @CA_A_N_K_I_T_20 @dealcracker25 @Sunjaypatel @androgame @chetanc12 @MR_BEAST @kunal94 @whitewalkers @desiman @AJ89 @DealsLooker @adrishya @bahuballi @insta

In December,2020 when Apollo 100% Mobikwik Supercash burn was running at that time I have gone to the Apollo store in Kolkata they have said that Mobikwik is accepted but when I took some products which includes Apollo offers & discounts they denying to accpt via Mobikwik ☹️

Missing