Poll: Mi 10t or Mi 10t pro?
Poll has expired, here are the final results

Mi 10t or Mi 10t pro?

144°
Deal Subedar
287
2263
10

Currently im looking to exchange my 2 and half years old Note 7 pro with something that last for next 2-3 years (obviously going with 5G as im not regular phone changer).

First i was about to go with Mi 10i and after exchange + discount + coupon = 16000

Mi 10t = 22000

Mi 10t pro = 26000

Which one would you suggest me to go? Please help!

Please suggest if you have any other options to look at.

32 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
287
2263
10
mas143forever wrote:

Mi 10T Pro.

is it worth the 4k extra from 10t?
2gb extra ram, 108 camera and better sensor. Anything else you think pro has it?

204
5619
59
Expand
Razerist wrote:

is it worth the 4k extra from 10t?
2gb extra ram, 108 camera and better sensor. Anything else you think pro has it?

It has ois

203
2520
61
Expand
Razerist wrote:

is it worth the 4k extra from 10t?
2gb extra ram, 108 camera and better sensor. Anything else you think pro has it?

There is 2k difference between 6 gb and 8 gb 10T. And further 2k is 10T pro with 8 gb. So basically you will be paying 2k extra for the OIS and 108 Camera (as compared to the 8gb 10T version). Which is undoubtedly better, specially in low light pics. Things like RAM, camera, OIS cannot be upgraded in future.

So I suggested the pro version considering no budget limitations, since you are going to pay approx 25k, why not go full throttle and have no regrets later. But if budget issue is there, or you dont need the extra RAM or the camera, then go for the 6GB version of 10T and save 4k.

287
2263
10
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

There is 2k difference between 6 gb and 8 gb 10T. And further 2k is 10T pro with 8 gb. So basically you will be paying 2k extra for the OIS and 108 Camera (as compared to the 8gb 10T version). Which is undoubtedly better, specially in low light pics. Things like RAM, camera, OIS cannot be upgraded in future.

So I suggested the pro version considering no budget limitations, since you are going to pay approx 25k, why not go full throttle and have no regrets later. But if budget issue is there, or you dont need the extra RAM or the camera, then go for the 6GB version of 10T and save 4k.

Budget could be stretched, that’s not the problem as I was looking at xr, Nord or 7t and then I noticed this 4k exchange offer and serves my purpose well. Was curious if the extra 4k worth it. I think I made up my mind to go with “pro”

301
8011
182
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

There is 2k difference between 6 gb and 8 gb 10T. And further 2k is 10T pro with 8 gb. So basically you will be paying 2k extra for the OIS and 108 Camera (as compared to the 8gb 10T version). Which is undoubtedly better, specially in low light pics. Things like RAM, camera, OIS cannot be upgraded in future.

So I suggested the pro version considering no budget limitations, since you are going to pay approx 25k, why not go full throttle and have no regrets later. But if budget issue is there, or you dont need the extra RAM or the camera, then go for the 6GB version of 10T and save 4k.

I was about the post the same regarding the massive difference the extra 2GB RAM makes before coming across your post. Esp. since the OP doesn’t change devices frequently. 6GB is just about manageable currently. That too with an AOSP based custom ROM. MIUI reportedly still kills apps in the background way too aggressively so 4/6/8GB doesn’t matter a whole lot.

134
296
13

Their are some mi & redmi phones going to launch in late January & february.
But I don’t think you will get a Snapdragon 865, OIS, phone for 26000 even in future sales(considering republic day sale is one of the big ones in a year). Unless they come down to liquidate stocks(seems like that’s what is Going on) before launching a similar specs phone in future.
Go for it.
You buying from FK or Amazon?

88
1117
7

I have flat cb of 2000 in Amazon in 10t series you can use this if you want

203
2520
61
Expand
Razerist wrote:

Budget could be stretched, that’s not the problem as I was looking at xr, Nord or 7t and then I noticed this 4k exchange offer and serves my purpose well. Was curious if the extra 4k worth it. I think I made up my mind to go with “pro”

Yes. Go ahead with the Pro. Lunar silver looks good and different. Thats the one I am using.

203
2520
61
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

I was about the post the same regarding the massive difference the extra 2GB RAM makes before coming across your post. Esp. since the OP doesn’t change devices frequently. 6GB is just about manageable currently. That too with an AOSP based custom ROM. MIUI reportedly still kills apps in the background way too aggressively so 4/6/8GB doesn’t matter a whole lot.

I too felt the same, using this 8gb 10t from the 6gb k20 pro i was using earlier. But then, this has everything better than k20 pro, the processor, the RAM, the UFS storage, and the 144 hz screen. So cant pinpoint one single thing. But no doubt, going for 8 gb instead of 6 gb is definitely better these days. Not long ago, i used to feel 4gb was enough. And the OIS is definitely worth the extra price.

134
296
13

Where is this phone 10t Pro cheaper Amazon or flipkart?

287
2263
10
tangocash wrote:

Their are some mi & redmi phones going to launch in late January & february.
But I don’t think you will get a Snapdragon 865, OIS, phone for 26000 even in future sales(considering republic day sale is one of the big ones in a year). Unless they come down to liquidate stocks(seems like that’s what is Going on) before launching a similar specs phone in future.
Go for it.
You buying from FK or Amazon?

Amazon as I have sbi card

287
2263
10
vipin13 wrote:

I have flat cb of 2000 in Amazon in 10t series you can use this if you want

Dm sent

287
2263
10
tangocash wrote:

Where is this phone 10t Pro cheaper Amazon or flipkart?

I’m getting extra 500cb so I think Amazon better

203
2520
61
Expand
Razerist wrote:

I’m getting extra 500cb so I think Amazon better

Exchange will also be smoother and more or less sureshot with amazon. Flipkart will be risky for exchange.

287
2263
10

Thanks everyone. Finally ordered through Yono with sbi CC. Final amount 26k excluding Yono 5% cb. Ordered black since I couldn’t find extra 2k coupon on silver @mas143forever :sad:
Thanks everyone for ur comments
Sry @vipin13 as I couldn’t make use of ur cb offer as I felt dealing with Amazon CC with someone’s account would be harder if something goes wrong with the order

134
296
13
Razerist wrote:

Thanks everyone. Finally ordered through Yono with sbi CC. Final amount 26k excluding Yono 5% cb. Ordered black since I couldn’t find extra 2k coupon on silver @mas143forever :sad:
Thanks everyone for ur comments
Sry @vipin13 as I couldn’t make use of ur cb offer as I felt dealing with Amazon CC with someone’s account would be harder if something goes wrong with the order

What was the price on flipkart if you exchanged same phone on flipkart?

88
1117
7
Razerist wrote:

Thanks everyone. Finally ordered through Yono with sbi CC. Final amount 26k excluding Yono 5% cb. Ordered black since I couldn’t find extra 2k coupon on silver @mas143forever :sad:
Thanks everyone for ur comments
Sry @vipin13 as I couldn’t make use of ur cb offer as I felt dealing with Amazon CC with someone’s account would be harder if something goes wrong with the order

👍👍
Savdhan rhe satrak rhe 😇

287
2263
10
Expand
tangocash wrote:

What was the price on flipkart if you exchanged same phone on flipkart?

50rs extra on flipkart for exchange. There is 2000(any DC or cc)+1000(hdfc cc). So total around 27k
Not sure if there is any coupons available for more discount. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/660979/medium/IMG_20210120_233913.jpg?1611166171

134
296
13
Expand
Razerist wrote:

50rs extra on flipkart for exchange. There is 2000(any DC or cc)+1000(hdfc cc). So total around 27k
Not sure if there is any coupons available for more discount. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/660979/medium/IMG_20210120_233913.jpg?1611166171

If you used icici credit card it would reduce rs3000 instant(no need for EMI) .
Instead of 1000 from HDFC.

So that that would bring it down to 25000 in your case.

Check once.

Also both colour same price.

How much will you get from yono 5%?

287
2263
10
Expand
tangocash wrote:

If you used icici credit card it would reduce rs3000 instant. Instead of 1000 from HDFC.
So that that would bring it down to 25000 in your case.
How much will you get from yono 5%?

That works only if you’re not exchanging anything. This phone had 4k extra off on exchange which is obviously better than 3k off.

2.5yrs old note 7pro I usually received 5.5k offers before and now I got 10100 off.

134
296
13
Expand
Razerist wrote:

That works only if you’re not exchanging anything. This phone had 4k extra off on exchange which is obviously better than 3k off.

2.5yrs old note 7pro I usually received 5.5k offers before and now I got 10100 off.

Bro Pls check once again IT WORKS!!

Select mobile to exchange enter all steps especially imei then go to order.

Save your icici credit card in advance in my account section my cards option.

You will see it says 5000 instant off in your icici credit card option.

Both exchange with bump up exchange value & 5000 off (2k+3k) is applied. sunglasses

Anyone else also Pls confirm.

287
2263
10
Expand
tangocash wrote:

Bro Pls check once again IT WORKS!!

Select mobile to exchange enter all steps especially imei then go to order.

Save your icici credit card in advance in my account section my cards option.

You will see it says 5000 instant off in your icici credit card option.

Both exchange with bump up exchange value & 5000 off (2k+3k) is applied. sunglasses

Anyone else also Pls confirm.

On flipkart? I was talking about Amazon. I only have an Amazon icici card which they doesn’t accept. If this works, it’s really good

Missing