Millenia Diners Credit card query for payment

94°
Deal Lieutenant
9
6767
90

Anyone able to pay millenia credit card bill on mobikwik/amazon?

Failing on both.

Able to pay using cred only.

Let me know if there is any way to pay at some disc on any platform.

25 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
51
670
3

try on paytm. millennia cc didnt work on mobikwik n amazon for so many people.

9
6767
90
desidime__admin wrote:

try on paytm. millennia cc didnt work on mobikwik n amazon for so many people.

Got 50 off offer on 5k in 3 amazon account sad
Any offer on paytm ?

91
236
6
Expand
Abhinav_Pune wrote:

It go through upi but gets failed after 2 days

Yeah.. Same happened with me for sbi cc.. Then someone on DD told me to pay via Web. It settled in 2 min I think

9
6767
90
Expand
Deadpool007 wrote:

Yeah.. Same happened with me for sbi cc.. Then someone on DD told me to pay via Web. It settled in 2 min I think

Web pe coupon nai legega :sad:

221
3338
21

Yes i am paying from Mobikwik, amazon, cred, paytm, Phonepe from many months and all successful. Previously it used to fail on Mobikwik as Mobikwik was detecting it as citi card. After complaint to cc they have fixed that issue.

51
219
6

Complaint to Mobikwik in Twitter telling them the payments are failing , last time they resolved my issue

233
215
5
Deadpool007 wrote:

Try from web once.. For mobikwik

Pls share the website link, I am going through normal mobikwik website and unable to get otp for login

91
236
6
Expand
Abhinav_Pune wrote:

Web pe coupon nai legega :sad:

Just try it.. & thank me later. Plus you can use debit card for payment on mobikwik web

9
6767
90
Expand
Deadpool007 wrote:

Just try it.. & thank me later. Plus you can use debit card for payment on mobikwik web

Ok let me try

Edit – some issue With my mobikwik account . when i put details on web for cc payment it redirect to same web page and clear the card number and amount.

Tried with 3 different account and same issue

9
6767
90
Expand
DealsLooker wrote:

I also faced same problem with MobiKwik and Amazon. Lastly paid on Cred

Thanks for confirmation. Yes cred is last option

Kg

50
1227
9

@DealsLooker @Abhinav_Pune
Did you guys find any way to pay for Diners Millenia on Mobikwik web or Amazon?

Just thought 2 months have passed and you guys might have found some rewarding solution for this.
Or we are still stuck with cred for this card sad

9
6767
90
Seinfeld wrote:

@DealsLooker @Abhinav_Pune
Did you guys find any way to pay for Diners Millenia on Mobikwik web or Amazon?

Just thought 2 months have passed and you guys might have found some rewarding solution for this.
Or we are still stuck with cred for this card sad

Stuck on cred only.

Amazon/mobikwik gets failed

167
668
23
Seinfeld wrote:

@DealsLooker @Abhinav_Pune
Did you guys find any way to pay for Diners Millenia on Mobikwik web or Amazon?

Just thought 2 months have passed and you guys might have found some rewarding solution for this.
Or we are still stuck with cred for this card sad

I am paying through HDFC Internet banking or Cred

167
668
23
Expand
Abhinav_Pune wrote:

Any benefit from hdfc netbanking?

No benefit, if amount due is large and last date, will pay through net banking as credit is instant.

Missing