points credited?
Poll has expired, here are the final results

HDFC Millennia Debit Card Loyalty Points Credited for January 2022 Month

289°
Hotshot
Fanil

Millennia debit card loyalty cashback is credited..check your accounts.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/766259/medium/IMG_20220510_005936.jpg?1652124582


Expiring In 24 days

Deal Wiki

46 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
  • Sort By
Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied

not yet.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

In HDFC, millenia is good or any other for max cashback.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This is for Jan?

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Knight11 wrote:

This is for Jan?

Yes January

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
desibuddy wrote:

In HDFC, millenia is good or any other for max cashback.

If you have a few non-hdfc credit cards.. then hdfc easyshop platinum is better.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
akki.akki wrote:

guys check out your account for Jan month

@ZNZ @ SastaRaju @RockyBond @Suman_Kolkata @pranavcool @SandipxDip @Seinfeld @Gaurav_G @freedealexpert @desiman @Seinfeld @cadence @RockyBond @VimAl_Raj @adi22raj @TEMPER @cadence @DimeDime @desiman @Swaggamer @pikkuboss @AJ89 @akki.akki @vasanth_ece @BlueFlash @pingpong @xxxyyyzzz @guest_999 @jain01010199 @sujith8786 @bohemian @RowdyAK47 @Kochiro @prem4998 @sauravDD

Kal rat tk to aaya nhi tha. Will chk again today

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
akki.akki wrote:

guys check out your account for Jan month

@ZNZ @ SastaRaju @RockyBond @Suman_Kolkata @pranavcool @SandipxDip @Seinfeld @Gaurav_G @freedealexpert @desiman @Seinfeld @cadence @RockyBond @VimAl_Raj @adi22raj @TEMPER @cadence @DimeDime @desiman @Swaggamer @pikkuboss @AJ89 @akki.akki @vasanth_ece @BlueFlash @pingpong @xxxyyyzzz @guest_999 @jain01010199 @sujith8786 @bohemian @RowdyAK47 @Kochiro @prem4998 @sauravDD

 Credited Loyalty Points Millennia Debit Card.

Thanks for the Tag.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

not yet credited for me….

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

not credited for me.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

how to confirm if it is for Jan?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

do we get cashback on credit card payments via Paytm using millennia debit card? I have not got the cashback yet.

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
dearajay wrote:

how to confirm if it is for Jan?

Calculate and it’s 3 months from Jan so

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
SuperKnight wrote:

do we get cashback on credit card payments via Paytm using millennia debit card? I have not got the cashback yet.

Add to Paytm and then pay.. don’t pay directly

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
akki.akki wrote:

guys check out your account for Jan month

@ZNZ @ SastaRaju @RockyBond @Suman_Kolkata @pranavcool @SandipxDip @Seinfeld @Gaurav_G @freedealexpert @desiman @Seinfeld @cadence @RockyBond @VimAl_Raj @adi22raj @TEMPER @cadence @DimeDime @desiman @Swaggamer @pikkuboss @AJ89 @akki.akki @vasanth_ece @BlueFlash @pingpong @xxxyyyzzz @guest_999 @jain01010199 @sujith8786 @bohemian @RowdyAK47 @Kochiro @prem4998 @sauravDD

Thanks for the tag bro..
But I’m using easy shop rewards dc..
Nothing credited as of yet..

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
sujith8786 wrote:

Thanks for the tag bro..
But I’m using easy shop rewards dc..
Nothing credited as of yet..

I hold a rewards card too and yes not credited anything there.

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

I hold a rewards card too and yes not credited anything there.

I’m waiting too bro.. will update you if anything is credited..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

For me Millennia debit loyalty cashback card wasn’t credited for the month of January. I called their customer care number and they gave me a reference number for my complaint. After 2 days of my complaint, they credited loyalty cashback.

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
sujith8786 wrote:

I’m waiting too bro.. will update you if anything is credited..

Same from my end joy sweat_smile

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Deal_Freak wrote:

For me Millennia debit loyalty cashback card wasn’t credited for the month of January. I called their customer care number and they gave me a reference number for my complaint. After 2 days of my complaint, they credited loyalty cashback.

Double cashback or only that?

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Received 400. Thnx

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Since last 2 months my cashback amount was stuck at 382, finally it crossed today 400 (minimum threshold for redemption) otherwise in few days it would had lapsed

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
ashmail123957 wrote:

Since last 2 months my cashback amount was stuck at 382, finally it crossed today 400 (minimum threshold for redemption) otherwise in few days it would had lapsed

Add 40000 in Paytm every month.. and yes debit card loyalty points have a longer validity of 1 year compared to 3 months of promotional cashback

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

Double cashback or only that?

Only that cashback has been credited.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply