Hot Deal MOBIKWIK CREDIT CARD BILL PAYMENT

339°
Deal Cadet

Paid CC bill via mobikwik using a debit card. The bill payment failed, haven’t got the refund in almost a week now. Please help as this 10k struck and I’ve to repay the CC bill as well.

45 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By

I am yet to try MobiKwik for CC payment. Quite satisfied with CRED … but off late .. its not giving good rewards.

Twitter – tweet them
Now so many holidays so better arrange funds and pay thru netbanking

caks2006407 wrote:

Twitter – tweet them

Credit card dues earlier were paid by cheques which were deposited days in advance
Then came NEFT, IMPS
Then came apps like Cred, PhonePe, Paytm, Mobikwik to facilitate payments
Now we want offers on paying dues like an addiction
We earn RP when we spend but now when we pay for those spends then too we want to earn

What a vicious cycle

Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Credit card dues earlier were paid by cheques which were deposited days in advance

Yes,old days, was very happy to find ‘drop box’ near my home, that was luxury stuck_out_tongue
Vicious circle – True – Offers/due dates/redemptions keep rolling in mind every day smile

Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Yes,old days, was very happy to find ‘drop box’ near my home, that was luxury stuck_out_tongue
Vicious circle – True – Offers/due dates/redemptions keep rolling in mind every day smile

True bro. Like 💰 making at extreme is disease, 💰 saving at extreme also is.
‘What is the “bestestest” way to pay bills / shop?’ I think all dimers fall for this trap sooner than later. And come out of this mindset with great effort.

@Ronaldo1452

Don’t panic, you will get it back. my experience is that it takes about 2 weeks for money to be credit back. You can raise a ticket from app to keep as a proof in case of issue.

Make the payment timely to avoid unnecessary penalty.

How many posts I see on DD like this!
Still people use it…..mbk or mdk..

indiansoul wrote:

@Ronaldo1452

Don’t panic, you will get it back. my experience is that it takes about 2 weeks for money to be credit back. You can raise a ticket from app to keep as a proof in case of issue.

Make the payment timely to avoid unnecessary penalty.

Thanks indiansoul.
Will pay from other sources smile

ramadesidime wrote:

How many posts I see on DD like this!
Still people use it…..mbk or mdk..

Sadly just for the supercash. Won’t do it henceforth !! Don’t want large amt to be struck in future grin

Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Then came NEFT, IMPS
We earn RP when we spend but now when we pay for those spends then too we want to earn

What a vicious cycle

I kinda agree, we are falling prey to all this and it’s overwhelming now.

caks2006407 wrote:

Twitter – tweet them

Oh, they’re active on twitter handle?

Will take 10 days for refund. Pay by adding in wallet that way if the bill payment is failed you can immediately reattempt the payment.

soccergiants wrote:

Will take 10 days for refund. Pay by adding in wallet that way if the bill payment is failed you can immediately reattempt the payment.

Heard they r charging now if use wallet balance

soccergiants wrote:

There are some chrges now

Expand
shuvampargal wrote:

There are some chrges now

But again, what’s the point, coz if it anyway fails, i would have to somehow use up money in the wallet

Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Then came NEFT, IMPS

What a vicious cycle

Vicious is not correct word here, we can call it ‘addiction’ or may be too much ‘greed’.

Expand
Ronaldo1452 wrote:

Thanks indiansoul.
Will pay from other sources smile

DM mobikwik at twitter to get faster refund. And also use some strong words. 😆🤣

Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

DM mobikwik at twitter to get faster refund. And also use some strong words. 😆🤣

Thanks mate !! Have sent them a befitting reply

Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Then came NEFT, IMPS

What a vicious cycle

Why not bro? Today, when we get rewards even for walking, then why not on cc payment!
Next set of rewards might even be on our Talking! grin

Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Then came NEFT, IMPS

What a vicious cycle

Human greed has got NO limits!
#Addicting

Expand
Ronaldo1452 wrote:

Sadly just for the supercash. Won’t do it henceforth !! Don’t want large amt to be struck in future grin

You got the SC, right?

Very unreliable. Failed Payment. Make the payment timely to avoid unnecessary penalty.

Expand
Awake wrote:

Why not bro? Today, when we get rewards even for walking, then why not on cc payment!
grin

yeah.. If our so called greed can fuel a few new companies like cred, what’s the harm ?

OP, you should not have taken such huge RISK cry
Tweet them bro.
Use cred or amazon only for instant bill payments.

Missing