mOBIKWIK

136°
Deal Newbie

TODAY WHEN I WANT TO PURCHASE GIFT CARD ON MOBIKWIK BUT PAYMENT DEDCUTED AND AFTER PYMT TRANSACTION NOT COMPLETED AND SHOWN ON THE SCREEN PLEASE TRY AFTER SOME TIME ANYONE FACING THIS TYPE OF PROBLEM AND ANYONE HAVING SOLUTION ABOUT THAT

15 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By

Please check the status of transaction at HELP…. If transaction failed, your money will be refunded 1-24 hours for UPI and 2-5 days for other payment modes..

Raise a ticket. Money will be refunded as per Mobikwik’s comfort.

ULYSSES wrote:

Raise a ticket. Money will be refunded as per Mobikwik’s comfort.

They take comfort in holding the money not returning it.
@soccergiants

This is a common error by MobiKwik to hold money. They even release the money after 30-40 days. Their upi refund rule is as per their own convenience not according to npci

Expand
insta wrote:

@soccergiants

You seem to be a very experienced loyal customer of Mobikwik and their friendly instant ethical business practices. smiley

Expand
ULYSSES wrote:

You seem to be a very experienced loyal customer of Mobikwik and their friendly instant ethical business practices. smiley

joy joy
Expand
insta wrote:

@soccergiants

Money Refunded after 58 days.
Complained to RBI Ombudsman and Consumer Forum.

Expand
soccergiants wrote:

Consumer forums are effective? rolleyes

Expand
Nationalist wrote:

Consumer forums are effective? rolleyes

I don’t know what was effective. Because for 58 days everyone were sleeping and bang after refund everyone sent message that your complaint is closed.

Yesterday I took 5000/- Transfer in my Mobikwik and today my Mobikwik is showing disabled?

Any reason

Expand
soccergiants wrote:

What was the process of complaining to RBI Ombudsman. One of my woohoo orders was refunded by Woohoo on Dec 28th and I have given the RRN to mobikwik, but yet to receive the refund. Getting repetitive, idiotic replies from MobikwikSwat on twitter.

Expand
1cooldesidd wrote:

What was the process of complaining to RBI Ombudsman. One of my woohoo orders was refunded by Woohoo on Dec 28th and I have given the RRN to mobikwik, but yet to receive the refund. Getting repetitive, idiotic replies from MobikwikSwat on twitter.

https://cms.rbi.org.in/cms/IndexPage.aspx?aspxe...

RockChap wrote:

This is a common error by MobiKwik to hold money. They even release the money after 30-40 days. Their upi refund rule is as per their own convenience not according to npci

Right. I am still waiting for refund since 4th Jan21 and yet not credit back..raised complaint and same repetitive response.

ManojSingla wrote:

Yesterday I took 5000/- Transfer in my Mobikwik and today my Mobikwik is showing disabled?

Any reason

flushed

Contact their twitter handle @ mobikwikswat, they are faster to resolve issues

Missing