Mobikwik Blue American Express Card Stopped

122°
Deal Subedar
ItsBetter

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/807505/original/WhatsAppImage2022-09-21at13.11.35.jpeg?1663746128

Git notification from Mobikwik that Blue American Express Card will Stopped after 30th Sep 2022

Anyone else recieved it ?

Due to the recent RBI guidelines on card tokenization, we are suspending card services for MobiKwik Blue American Express Card on September 30th, 2022. This means your MobiKwik Blue American Express Card will get deactivated in a month’s time.
However, there will be no change to your MobiKwik wallet services.


FAQ:


Can you still use MobiKwik and its wallet, recharge and Lending services?

Yes, your existing services will not be impacted due to this.

Will supercash earned on MobiKwik Blue American Express Card work?

Yes, your Supercash will work as usual with the exiting TnC.

What will happen to my card data?

Your MobiKwik Blue American Express Card data will be securely purged and MobiKwik will not store any details related to your card.

How will refunds on my MobiKwik Blue American Express Card happen post September 30th 2022?

You can raise requests for any eligible returns till 90 days of card termination and MobiKwik team will take it forward till December 31st 2022.

Meanwhile, we are building something really exciting for you. Like always, it’s first-of-a-kind and has never been done before. Stay tuned!

Expiring In 22 days
14 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I wasn't anyway able to use this card for about an year due to repeated transaction failures.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Chikky wrote:

I wasn't anyway able to use this card for about an year due to repeated transaction failures.

its a dangerous card, many times money gets debited but order fails and we have to break our heads to deal with MK, they lie 100 times that merchant rcvd payment...etc
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Use Zip Black Card now (VCC currently), available in MK app.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:
its a dangerous card, many times money gets debited but order fails and we have to break our heads to deal with MK, they lie 100 times that merchant rcvd payment...etc
Yes, exactly
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
agnivo007 wrote:

Use Zip Black Card now (VCC currently), available in MK app.

Is it a credit card or a credit line card?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Is it a credit card or a credit line card?

Linked to mobikwik wallet balance just like Paytm transit card. If anyone activates zip BNPL (never recommended), can be linked to that too...

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
They removed 2% supercash usage.. Haven't used mobikwik blue card from long .
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:
its a dangerous card, many times money gets debited but order fails and we have to break our heads to deal with MK, they lie 100 times that merchant rcvd payment...etc
You can raise cms case with rbi for compensation against delayed refund, I have got more than 3k so far for the delays they have done in last 8 months on reverting the fund for failed transaction.
Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
nuhearts wrote:
You can raise cms case with rbi for compensation against delayed refund, I have got more than 3k so far for the delays they have done in last 8 months on reverting the fund for failed transaction.

@shubhamgarg19


Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
nuhearts wrote:
You can raise cms case with rbi for compensation against delayed refund, I have got more than 3k so far for the delays they have done in last 8 months on reverting the fund for failed transaction.

Please let me know the process, my snapay transaction has been failed and mobidick deleted those transactions in history, not refunding the amount as well

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
mdzaheer wrote:

Please let me know the process, my snapay transaction has been failed and mobidick deleted those transactions in history, not refunding the amount as well

Search for cms complain management system from rbi, file a complain there, you would have got sms Or mails regarding the transaction, use that as evidence.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
nuhearts wrote:
Search for cms complain management system from rbi, file a complain there, you would have got sms Or mails regarding the transaction, use that as evidence.

Don't have transaction details, mobikwik deleted in transaction history, snapay doesnot have as well

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply