mobikwik

mobikwik

91°
Missing
Deal Cadet

I want to do first dth recharge through mobikwik but i m unable to apply 50% supercash coupon…it’s neither  showing in apply coupon nor can i fill it manually..pls help

14 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Missing
Community Angel

Check from website bro smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
androgame wrote:

Check from website bro smile

It’s not working….is the offer discontinued?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
androgame wrote:

What error are you getting ?
Offer should be working- https://www.mobikwik.com/offers/rechargeandbill...

There is no option to apply code..if i click on apply code …..use supercash option is showing… actually i m new to mobikwik. ..i did  jio mobile recharge  a day or two ago…then the code was displaying and i applied nd was successful.

Missing
Community Angel
Expand
Goody wrote:

There is no option to apply code..if i click on apply code …..use supercash option is showing… actually i m new to mobikwik. ..i did  jio mobile recharge  a day or two ago…then the code was displaying and i applied nd was successful.

Bro they dont allow to apply any coupon if you supercash balance is above 200, but it works on website in that case too, so check on desktop website, it should surely work

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
androgame wrote:

Bro they dont allow to apply any coupon if you supercash balance is above 200, but it works on website in that case too, so check on desktop website, it should surely work

Oh thanks i did not knew that.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
androgame wrote:

U r absolutely right bro..i m having 200.75 supercash balance..that’s the reason code is not being applied.
So i should do some jio recharge of 10 from supercash. ..will it be ok then to apply code

Missing
Community Angel
Expand
Goody wrote:

U r absolutely right bro..i m having 200.75 supercash balance..that’s the reason code is not being applied.
So i should do some jio recharge of 10 from supercash. ..will it be ok then to apply code

Yes bro, try that

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
androgame wrote:

Yes bro, try that

I did just now but the amount debited from wallet…pls help

Missing
Community Angel
Expand
Goody wrote:

I did just now but the amount debited from wallet…pls help

Bro there is an option to apply supercash (nearby the coupon code option)
You need to apply supercash there , 1 rupee supercash would be deducted from 10 rupees and you need to pay remaining 9 rupees (10% of Supercash is usable on recharges)

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
androgame wrote:

Bro there is an option to apply supercash (nearby the coupon code option)
You need to apply supercash there , 1 rupee supercash would be deducted from 10 rupees and you need to pay remaining 9 rupees (10% of Supercash is usable on recharges)

Yes bro i am going to try …i will do recharge of 75 for jio …what will be my supercash balance then …now it is 200.75

Missing
Community Angel
Expand
Goody wrote:

Yes bro i am going to try …i will do recharge of 75 for jio …what will be my supercash balance then …now it is 200.75

it should be 200.75-7.5= 193.25 smile

Missing
Deal Cadet

Thanks bro i will do and let u know

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
androgame wrote:

it should be 200.75-7.5= 193.25 smile

Thnku so much …my coupon was applied and i got 200 supercash also…. pray prayall bcoz of ur guidance..thanks

Missing