mobikwik help needed

286°
Deal Subedar
35
1363
13

I paid 1k cc bill. but by mistake i chose the wrong card and paid in payzapp prepaid card instead of my credit card.
Initially i thought the payment won’t get through but now it is showing successful in mobikwik.
Any idea what i should do?
Any help is appreciated.

38 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
20
2550
33

No idea. Ask MobiKwik on Twitter or call PayZapp customer care and ask.

55
1292
8

mobikwik only can help . Create a ticket as soon as possible

35
1363
13
ZitOO wrote:

mobikwik only can help . Create a ticket as soon as possible

Done but no reply.

177
963
7

You will get as payzapp balance within few days…. If it was visa money transfer. But NEFT payment may failed.

35
1363
13
rohit_agarwal wrote:

You will get as payzapp balance within few days…. If it was visa money transfer. But NEFT payment may failed.

i think it would be neft

24
37392
484
tank_u_m8 wrote:

Tagging some dimers @Roushh @A2Zdeals

Mobikwik Twitter team only can help
Was it really accidental or experimental? 😉

35
1363
13
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Mobikwik Twitter team only can help
Was it really accidental or experimental? 😉

accidental.
had 3 cards saved in mobiwik and needed supercash so just paid 1k without looking much.
why would mobid**k show payzapp card in credit card?
for experiment i would not pay anything more than rs 10.

8,755
26009
50
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

accidental.
had 3 cards saved in mobiwik and needed supercash so just paid 1k without looking much.
why would mobid**k show payzapp card in credit card?
for experiment i would not pay anything more than rs 10.

But do let us know if u discover anything by mistake..
Will be helpful in earning supercash for those without a Credit Card..

Afterall Most great discoveries were a Mistake.. laughing

110
1354
9

Mobikwik twitter very helpful they reply within an hr

35
1363
13
JOKER321 wrote:

Mobikwik twitter very helpful they reply within an hr

sending messages every hour from 7 am. no reply yet.

35
1363
13
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

But do let us know if u discover anything by mistake..
Will be helpful in earning supercash for those without a Credit Card..

Afterall Most great discoveries were a Mistake.. laughing

discovery ke chakkar me mere Rs. 1000 undiscover na hojaye

35
1363
13

They are ignoring me. Done more than 20 tweets but no reply in single one of them

35
1363
13
dlhntr wrote:

Any response from amazon twitter team?
@tank_u_m8

No, Done 20+ tweets, 10 messages in dm, even tweeted to their ceo but they are ignoring it all.

165
2313
14
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

No, Done 20+ tweets, 10 messages in dm, even tweeted to their ceo but they are ignoring it all.

They might be still in weekend hangover mood.

37
9178
69
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

But do let us know if u discover anything by mistake..
Will be helpful in earning supercash for those without a Credit Card..

Afterall Most great discoveries were a Mistake.. laughing

wink
35
1363
13

Update- got mail that payment has failed and got refund also.
Thankyou all for helping

8,755
26009
50
tank_u_m8 wrote:

Update- got mail that payment has failed and got refund also.
Thankyou all for helping

Supercash reversed that means.. But Haven’t you already used sc during the offer.. if so, how much is the refund amount.

35
1363
13
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

Supercash reversed that means.. But Haven’t you already used sc during the offer.. if so, how much is the refund amount.

I did not use supercash during the swiggy offer as swiggy delivers trash here.
And even i am surpassed but i got full ₹1k refund via upi and my supercash is also not reversed.

24
37392
484
tank_u_m8 wrote:

Update- got mail that payment has failed and got refund also.
Thankyou all for helping

Mobikwik zindabad ka naara laga de?

415
11439
80
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

I did not use supercash during the swiggy offer as swiggy delivers trash here.
And even i am surpassed but i got full ₹1k refund via upi and my supercash is also not reversed.

Strange its not reversed… So another technique to generate sc… Bhai aur behno

35
1363
13
Expand
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

Strange its not reversed… So another technique to generate sc… Bhai aur behno

I would advise not to risk 1000 for 50 supercash.

8,755
26009
50
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

I would advise not to risk 1000 for 50 supercash.

Not for 50..
But one can try atleast if any supercash offer like 50% or so comes on CC payment.. and then even risk will be lesser..200-500 at max.

25
614
12
tank_u_m8 wrote:

They are ignoring me. Done more than 20 tweets but no reply in single one of them

.

Missing