Hot Deal Mobikwik reduced the use of supercash on amazon Gift cards to 3%

487°
Deal Subedar
60
1829
16

Mobikwik reduced the usage of supercash from 5% to 3% for Amazon Gift Cards https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/611586/original/Screenshot_20200407-160914.png?1586255979
scream scream scream fearful fearful fearful fearful fearful

39 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
  • Sort By
24
38576
591
Expand
_Dracarys_ wrote:

Supercash can be used

I think he meant if wallet balance allowed to purchase amazon gv (for the remaining 97% )

69
1096
9
rajeshcaicwacs259 wrote:

5% getting used
Checked now

How? In old apk it is showing that 100 Supercash is applied for 2K gift card, but on the payment page it asks to pay Rs 1940

0
2966
25

#Bycottmobishit

56
234
4
Expand
androgame wrote:

I think he meant if wallet balance allowed to purchase amazon gv (for the remaining 97% )

Yes ….few days ago they didn’t allowed use wallet balance on amazon giftcard (only debit card,credit card and NetBanking was allowed)

24
38576
591
Expand
gkgulshan0259 wrote:

Yes ….few days ago they didn’t allowed use wallet balance on amazon giftcard (only debit card,credit card and NetBanking was allowed)

It was same till last month, not sure of the current status

12
1966
14

Fortunately I don’t have supercash.

Coz they didn’t give supercash for UPI transaction on Amazon and Flipkart

0
234
1
B3A5T wrote:

Fortunately I don’t have supercash.

Coz they didn’t give supercash for UPI transaction on Amazon and Flipkart

What’s fortunate about not having supercash..it’s still best option to buy amazon gv in discount.

26
1831
29

sad news indeed. after magicpin this is the 2nd app doing this

178
705
10

Effects of recession

60
1829
16

Thinking of the discount percentage for trading now persevere persevere persevere

37
8893
68
_Dracarys_ wrote:

Thinking of the discount percentage for trading now persevere persevere persevere

0.5%

50
71
5

DD is such big community we should be able to trend a hashtag of our need. Talking about every other issue pertaining to loots. This step by Mobikwik is understandable though considering current situation.

122
464
6
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

0.5%

I could not sell amazon vouchers for even 3.5% discount now. Demand is gone.

24
38576
591
Expand
iNvEsTor wrote:

What’s fortunate about not having supercash..it’s still best option to buy amazon gv in discount.

I don’t think it would be now, currently the market price is also roaming somewhere near 3% only, so one can directly buy from individuals rather than going into the hassle of earning supercash
P – Due precautions are necessary in such trades

60
1829
16
Expand
sb007 wrote:

I could not sell amazon vouchers for even 3.5% discount now. Demand is gone.

Yes indeed

Missing