Hot Deal Mobikwik stops accepting debit card on CC Bill Payment

371°
Deal Cadet
52
312
2

Mobikwik stops accepting debit card on CC Bill Payment

Now is there any site available for CC Bill Pay Using Debit Card?

39 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
107
300
6

Proceed without applying promocode. It will show debit card option

147
2254
21

Soon they will completely remove debit card

10
6183
258
soumya01 wrote:

Proceed without applying promocode. It will show debit card option

even with that it says a strange message ‘you have exceeded your monthly ’Add Money’ limit’
shitty app

0
2662
54
suman1520 wrote:

RIP mobikwik

Btw, this has been said by too many ppl too many times.

But Mk still there, user base has increased, ppl r actively using and discussing, installing it, even after so many years!!

Will it be different this time when u conclude RIP!! Track record does not support that hypothesis. Let’s keep it under watch whether it gets displaced out of top 5 wallet list-or not…

0
2650
172
Expand
rpal wrote:

Btw, this has been said by too many ppl too many times.

But Mk still there, user base has increased, ppl r actively using and discussing, installing it, even after so many years!!

Will it be different this time when u conclude RIP!! Track record does not support that hypothesis. Let’s keep it under watch whether it gets displaced out of top 5 wallet list-or not…

Mobikwik IPO is coming..Offers for some time will keep coming

50
544
5
Expand
anshu wrote:

Mobikwik IPO is coming..Offers for some time will keep coming

Good part about all this wallets is that customer loyalty is not there.
Plus by 2022 all Exclusive QR codes needs to be replaced with interoperable 1s.
They cant survive without giving any offers to the end user(be it via Cashback gimmick, or Co Branded Cards, Or something other)

10
6183
258
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

It’s working without applying code.

‘you have exceeded your monthly ’Add Money’ limit’ message is coming even without applying code. my account is Full KYC

0
2662
54
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

‘you have exceeded your monthly ’Add Money’ limit’ message is coming even without applying code. my account is Full KYC

Check usage vs month limit. Else raise issue with cust care.

10
6183
258
Expand
rpal wrote:

Check usage vs month limit. Else raise issue with cust care.

am not adding money am trying to pay cc bill

76
166
2

just now paid credit card bill using my hdfc debit card..it’s working

10
6183
258
jithinjoy023153 wrote:

just now paid credit card bill using my hdfc debit card..it’s working

for me itz same error…

0
2662
54
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

am not adding money am trying to pay cc bill

May be from their view, u r adding-and then paying. Error messages often are planned to convey the idea they have in mind.

Anyways, Mk limits are complex.

Boundaries between add money to wallet vs paying bill thru cc using mk gateway are blurred.

Limits, reasonable or unreasonable, well or badly implemented, have been programmed (mostly driven by regulations and risk mgmt). We can be aware, and plan. But respect we must if we choose to use Mk.

Point is the limits should be consistent and for everybody. Which they likely are.

In any case, full kyc and multiple accounts in family is easy way side out for many of us. works fine!!

10
6183
258
Expand
rpal wrote:

May be from their view, u r adding-and then paying. Error messages often are planned to convey the idea they have in mind.

Anyways, Mk limits are complex.

Boundaries between add money to wallet vs paying bill thru cc using mk gateway are blurred.

Limits, reasonable or unreasonable, well or badly implemented, have been programmed (mostly driven by regulations and risk mgmt). We can be aware, and plan. But respect we must if we choose to use Mk.

Point is the limits should be consistent and for everybody. Which they likely are.

In any case, full kyc and multiple accounts in family is easy way side out for many of us. works fine!!

i stopped mobikwik usage around 2 years back and resumed from this year..
nothing much has changed except the UI

29
1191
11
jithinjoy023153 wrote:

just now paid credit card bill using my hdfc debit card..it’s working

Did you apply coupon code ? Debit card option comes up when you don’t apply any Coupon code … Atleast for me.

0
2662
54
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

i stopped mobikwik usage around 2 years back and resumed from this year..
nothing much has changed except the UI

Yup, Experience of ppl for same app / service also varies. Like for any thing else in life.

Despite hiccups (cut care, odd policies at times), I have significantly benefitted from MK wallet overall a lot. It feels more free than even paytm for online usage at times (like add money, pay bills, blue card, sc offers on swiggy/dth, etc).

I have always liked their app and interface.

Of course, many ppl are not happy with MK, and have stopped using it, or so they claim. Each to his own. Peace.

5
5430
54
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

‘you have exceeded your monthly ’Add Money’ limit’ message is coming even without applying code. my account is Full KYC

Don’t know bro. I tried today and was able to pay successfully. Cc was credited within 4 hrs.

72
496
14
Expand
rpal wrote:

Btw, this has been said by too many ppl too many times.

But Mk still there, user base has increased, ppl r actively using and discussing, installing it, even after so many years!!

Will it be different this time when u conclude RIP!! Track record does not support that hypothesis. Let’s keep it under watch whether it gets displaced out of top 5 wallet list-or not…

It’s surving because of no other equal competitor.
Other than that’s it’s waste only

0
2662
54
Expand
kirandr221996 wrote:

It’s surving because of no other equal competitor.
Other than that’s it’s waste only

If it is better than others like u said, then that says it all.

Vaise to scope for improvement sab mein aur hamesha rehta hao. Boz no body can claim to be perfect! More so in a evolving and fasy developing domain of digital payments.

161
2295
42
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

even with that it says a strange message ‘you have exceeded your monthly ’Add Money’ limit’
shitty app

You can pay up to 1 lakh only using one debit card.

0
407
9
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

‘you have exceeded your monthly ’Add Money’ limit’ message is coming even without applying code. my account is Full KYC

I’m also getting this error for past few days. I’ve even tried debit cards I have never used on MobiKwik. And I’ve not even done 20k+ transactions in the past month including CC bill payments, I’m a full KYC user.

10
6183
258
Expand
ivoidwarranty wrote:

I’m also getting this error for past few days. I’ve even tried debit cards I have never used on MobiKwik. And I’ve not even done 20k+ transactions in the past month including CC bill payments, I’m a full KYC user.

When we see their CC replies for raising issues for these, then they give robotic replies.. If i am ever to see one mobidi*k cc employee am sure i will slap him..
croooks and idiots employed by a big crooker mobishit… laughing

heard somebody invested millions in mobikwik 2 days back..
on what basis have they valued this shit company?? rolleyes

0
407
9
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

When we see their CC replies for raising issues for these, then they give robotic replies.. If i am ever to see one mobidi*k cc employee am sure i will slap him..
croooks and idiots employed by a big crooker mobishit… laughing

heard somebody invested millions in mobikwik 2 days back..
on what basis have they valued this shit company?? rolleyes

I’m not even interested in opening their customer service section unless there is money I lost. Recently had to go through that ordeal for a refund not credited for a failed 1000 cc payment. Finally after a month it came. unamused
I’ve some pineperks gift cards that I bought from Woohoo for use in MobiKwik. But now getting this error. I can anyway use it on other websites and consider it as a minor loss of CC rewards vs. UPI rather than contacting Mobikwik customer care joy
Investments happen due to market position – apart from Paytm, there are no other alternatives to MobiKwik, and that too after Paytm cc load charge move, Mobikwik might have got new users and new installs. And anyway they already have many schemes to inflate the transaction count. Getting VCs on board is nothing.
Like people discuss about Indian startups on LinkedIn, these startups are geared directly towards getting VC funding, no traditional business ways of providing a compelling product and make profits. rolleyes

0
2662
54
Expand
ivoidwarranty wrote:

I’m not even interested in opening their customer service section unless there is money I lost. Recently had to go through that ordeal for a refund not credited for a failed 1000 cc payment. Finally after a month it came. unamused
I’ve some pineperks gift cards that I bought from Woohoo for use in MobiKwik. But now getting this error. I can anyway use it on other websites and consider it as a minor loss of CC rewards vs. UPI rather than contacting Mobikwik customer care joy
Investments happen due to market position – apart from Paytm, there are no other alternatives to MobiKwik, and that too after Paytm cc load charge move, Mobikwik might have got new users and new installs. And anyway they already have many schemes to inflate the transaction count. Getting VCs on board is nothing.
Like people discuss about Indian startups on LinkedIn, these startups are geared directly towards getting VC funding, no traditional business ways of providing a compelling product and make profits. rolleyes

Hmm.
Would be good to understand whose cust care is better than Mk (among wallets).

52
312
2
Expand
rpal wrote:

Hmm.
Would be good to understand whose cust care is better than Mk (among wallets).

As per my experience mobikwik customer care is good, if you do not want to take unwanted benefits or use any trick. Their response is quickest among others. Though Amazon CC is best

0
2662
54
Expand
shreyu2105 wrote:

As per my experience mobikwik customer care is good, if you do not want to take unwanted benefits or use any trick. Their response is quickest among others. Though Amazon CC is best

Good to hear your first hand honest experience.

Relatively speaking, mine has been similar.

Missing