Mobikwik wallet- best payment mode

103°
Deal Cadet
sidmanraj731

What credit card gives highest point and cashback for adding money in mobikwik wallet.

13 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied

I think IndusInd pinnacle or iconia amex

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Now there are 2% charges to load money to mobikwik through credit card. So it’s waste of money loading via credit cards even reward points don’t cover the lose.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Depends on amount also. To some limit BoB select gives 5%

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
sivaram412 wrote:

Now there are 2% charges to load money to mobikwik through credit card. So it’s waste of money loading via credit cards even reward points don’t cover the lose.

Not to me.

Patron Patron
Link Copied
sivaram412 wrote:

Now there are 2% charges to load money to mobikwik through credit card. So it’s waste of money loading via credit cards even reward points don’t cover the lose.

Not for all
May be there is some yearly limit

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
insta wrote:

Not for all
May be there is some yearly limit

No, yearly limit is not the creteria as 2% charge shown for newly created mk account too..

Anyone knows how to load mk wallet using debit card, as I am getting error for HDFC/SBI ATM cards while loading amount in MK.

Patron Patron
Link Copied
Expand
dealyogi wrote:

No, yearly limit is not the creteria as 2% charge shown for newly created mk account too..

Anyone knows how to load mk wallet using debit card, as I am getting error for HDFC/SBI ATM cards while loading amount in MK.

Oh! On new acc is it showing charge b4 adding any credit card? Or after adding?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
insta wrote:

Oh! On new acc is it showing charge b4 adding any credit card? Or after adding?

After adding 10k amount, in next addition it is showing 2% charge for newly created mk..

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Someone plz clarify mibikwik money addition charges thru credit card , for some it si showing charges and for some it isnt

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
demerius2020 wrote:

Someone plz clarify mibikwik money addition charges thru credit card , for some it si showing charges and for some it isnt

If you are asking for yourself, you should try it yourself and see which category you fall under.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
demerius2020 wrote:

Someone plz clarify mibikwik money addition charges thru credit card , for some it si showing charges and for some it isnt

Here’s what Mobikwik writes:

Why are we charging processing fees from users?

Whenever you load your wallet through a credit card, MobiKwik has to pay a high fee to the bank. We charge this fee to compensate for the cost.
Please note that we only charge this convenience fee, once the total wallet load amount through credit card exceeds Rs.5,000 in a calendar month
We recommend you use Debit Card for zero convenience fee and instant payments.

How is the processing fee calculated?

Below are some examples
A user loads Rs.5,000 in the wallet at the starting of the month. No fee is charged for this transaction. The user again loads Rs.5000 in the wallet. A fee of 2% (Rs.100) is charged on the amount of Rs.5000
A user loads Rs.10,000 in the wallet at the starting of the month. A fee of 2% (Rs.100) is charged on the amount of Rs.5000

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
Expand
andromeda wrote:

If you are asking for yourself, you should try it yourself and see which category you fall under.

Yeah that i will do ,

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Mere account me bhi charge bata rha h.. plz koi bataye ki add kaise kare mobikwik me

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply