Mobile Suggestion please help

Mobile Suggestion please help

24°
Missing
Deal Newbie

Can you any of you please suggest me any new phone in between range of 7500-12500 with 5-6 Gb Ram and 5000 mah battery. I am looking to buy urgently. I am fed up with Redmi/ Mi series I purchased and exchanged 5 phones every year it doesn’t last more than a year firstly every phone’s battery back up gets finished within 1 year then Charger jeck gets destroyed, then speaker blows up and finally the rear camera captures dingy photos. It all happened same with all my last 5 redmi phones in last 5 years. No matter they give cheaper price no matter I loose the data in my MI cloud feature. I will discontinue using Xiaomi. I searched Vivo Oppo and could not find anything cheaper than 18000. Please helpme

5 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet

It’s really difficult to get with 6gb ram in this budget. Try OLX. People do sell their still good phones there just trade cautiously

Missing
Deal Newbie

You want to buy two separate phone of 2+3 or 3+3 GB RAM …you can easily get mi,realme,vivo,oppp are having many phones ..but a phone of 5-6GB RAM ..are you out of your mind ??

Missing
Deal Newbie
GeekHead wrote:

It’s really difficult to get with 6gb ram in this budget. Try OLX. People do sell their still good phones there just trade cautiously

2nd hand not required definitely I want to get rid of my 1 year old Redmi note 5 pro phone. I will spend 15-17 K for new
Amazon is ready to exchange my phone @ 5750 INR

Missing
Deal Newbie
summit_goel409 wrote:

Okay anything in 17000 ?

I got it Fusion One plus in my new revised increased budget

Missing
Floting inactive