Mobile Suggestion Needed To Buy Around 10k

245°
Missing
Deal Subedar
452
1344
22

Hi All,
Im planning to buy a mobile for myself.
By budget is 10k, can keep extra 2k if needed
My usage is normal, Im not a gaming guy so i dont install any gaming apps

My Needs:
Good Build and Camera is a must.
Latest Android OS

No Ads or lagging etc..
Also share me best way to get that at good price

47 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
70
423
6

Spending more than 7-8k on a phone is waste of money 😊

Missing
Entertainer
747
3189
46

Go for Note 8 at 10k – 750 instant cb – 462 Apay cb = 8788, when you pay via Icici Apay cc.

Missing
Analyst
101
6353
175

While differences in CPU perf. can be hard to distinguish ( esp. if not gaming although GPU is the more important factor ) that due to storage speeds is readily apparent and all the time. One with UFS storage is highly recommended.
Edit: Oh and 4GB RAM at the least. Pie and above are rather memory hungry compared to their predecessors.

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
1813
56
LIMBO wrote:

While differences in CPU perf. can be hard to distinguish ( esp. if not gaming although GPU is the more important factor ) that due to storage speeds is readily apparent and all the time. One with UFS storage is highly recommended.
Edit: Oh and 4GB RAM at the least. Pie and above are rather memory hungry compared to their predecessors.

Does note 8 come with UFS?

Missing
Deal Cadet
409
265
4

Go with 6GB RAM with not more than an year old Processor.
Avoid MiUi as they are full of ads.

Missing
Analyst
101
6353
175
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

Does note 8 come with UFS?

No only the Pro does. UFS when combined with the f2fs filesytem gives a consistently snappy experience.

Missing
Critic
384
1900
28

Realme 5Pro – 14k
- UFS2.1 Storage
- No Ads
- Good Camera
- Latest OS
- Comes around 12k during sales.

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
1813
56
Sins1995 wrote:

Realme 5Pro – 14k
- UFS2.1 Storage
- No Ads
- Good Camera
- Latest OS
- Comes around 12k during sales.

I guess Color OS recently added ads as well.

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
1813
56
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

No only the Pro does. UFS when combined with the f2fs filesytem gives a consistently snappy experience.

Indeed. If nothing else, the app install times in non-UFS models is unbearingly slow.
Redmi Note 3, which otherwise still works good, but app install is unbearable.

Missing
Critic
335
1774
28
WALL-E wrote:

Go with 6GB RAM with not more than an year old Processor.
Avoid MiUi as they are full of ads.

I spent an hour configuring various settings in miui 11 on K20 & now I see 0 ad in any system app/mi ui.

Missing
Deal Subedar
452
1344
22
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

I guess Color OS recently added ads as well.

So should skip this also
I think stock os is best

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

asus max m1 pro wink

Missing
Deal Subedar
34
2634
35

Realme 3 Pro or Redmi Note 8

Missing
Deal Subedar
195
2950
40
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

I spent an hour configuring various settings in miui 11 on K20 & now I see 0 ad in any system app/mi ui.

Guide please

Missing
Critic
384
1900
28
Expand
hotchap wrote:

So should skip this also
I think stock os is best

Ads not introduced till now.
Even if it gets introduced, it will have single button disabling option from whole UI.

Missing
suspended
148
537
13
Expand
Sins1995 wrote:

Ads not introduced till now.
Even if it gets introduced, it will have single button disabling option from whole UI.

How?

Missing
Deal Subedar
267
1496
31

Redmi Note 8 or Redmie note 7 pro will be best for 10k…..realme 3 pro comes after these 2 phones for 10k

Missing
Deal Cadet
113
590
11

Asus zenfone max m2.

Missing
Deal Subedar
452
1344
22
jaguarfree wrote:

Redmi Note 8 or Redmie note 7 pro will be best for 10k…..realme 3 pro comes after these 2 phones for 10k

Do mi phones got ads in their OS

Missing
Deal Subedar
267
1496
31
Expand
hotchap wrote:

Do mi phones got ads in their OS

Yes I heard Mi phones have lots of ads…I was planning to buy REdmi note 8 but I bought Realme X for 13500 and it doesn’t have ads

Missing
Deal Subedar
452
1344
22
Expand
jaguarfree wrote:

Yes I heard Mi phones have lots of ads…I was planning to buy REdmi note 8 but I bought Realme X for 13500 and it doesn’t have ads

What’s your review on realme x

Missing
Deal Subedar
267
1496
31
Expand
hotchap wrote:

What’s your review on realme x

Its a very good and underrated phone. It has super amoled full screen without any notch, pop up camera, vooc fast charging with type c port, indisplay fingerprint scanner, good camera, snapdragon 710, no bloatwares and ads, 4gb ram 128 rom ..got it just for 13500 smile thats a very good deal.

Missing
Deal Subedar
452
1344
22
Expand
jaguarfree wrote:

Its a very good and underrated phone. It has super amoled full screen without any notch, pop up camera, vooc fast charging with type c port, indisplay fingerprint scanner, good camera, snapdragon 710, no bloatwares and ads, 4gb ram 128 rom ..got it just for 13500 smile thats a very good deal.

Nice, will keep an eye on that

Missing
Deal Captain
670
8689
88

Mi A3
Android 10 update expected to come this month

Missing
Deal Cadet
132
474
16

Going to get a lot of flak for this but you need a refurbished pocophone F1 – https://www.2gud.com/poco-f1-graphite-black-64-...
Last year’s flagship processor+ image sensor from pixel 3+ufs 2.1 storage+4000 mah battery.Every single game on playstore is buttery smooth. Every single app open flawlessly.
Poco phone has around 20 custom ROMs and kernels.
Anyone who has around 11000 and is not buying a pocophone F1 is a sure and proven idiot.

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
107
0

Better go for mi a3, or nokia and asus mobiles where we can have pure android and no lags unlike in realme and Xiaomi where we have ads with unreliable software…!!!

Missing
Deal Subedar
57
1212
13
kipte.khoka wrote:

Going to get a lot of flak for this but you need a refurbished pocophone F1 – https://www.2gud.com/poco-f1-graphite-black-64-...
Last year’s flagship processor+ image sensor from pixel 3+ufs 2.1 storage+4000 mah battery.Every single game on playstore is buttery smooth. Every single app open flawlessly.
Poco phone has around 20 custom ROMs and kernels.
Anyone who has around 11000 and is not buying a pocophone F1 is a sure and proven idiot.

I wouldn’t pay 11k for a Refurbished phone even if it’s Apple X. MI stopped manufacturing poco long back that’s why they were selling repaired poco phones branded as new during k20 launch. It’s a beast even at 14k but only new. You can’t bet even 2k on a Refurbished. 

Missing
suspended
148
537
13
Expand
cocay wrote:

I wouldn’t pay 11k for a Refurbished phone even if it’s Apple X. MI stopped manufacturing poco long back that’s why they were selling repaired poco phones branded as new during k20 launch. It’s a beast even at 14k but only new. You can’t bet even 2k on a Refurbished. 

100% agreed

Missing