mobiwik supercash help

158°
Deal Lieutenant
195
3074
42

How to acumlate mobikwik super cash fast and furiously

Any ideas,  how to?  Or insight is appreciated

18 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
674
3303
23
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Not available for Amazon gv.

You have to purchase Zingoy gv first using Mobikwik. Then purchase Amazon gv using Zingoy gv.

674
3303
23

OP, you can earn sc by paying your cc bill too. If you want to earn fast & furious use Magicpin/Zingoy/Dream11 etc.

1
10693
72
Expand
MSDfan wrote:

You have to purchase Zingoy gv first using Mobikwik. Then purchase Amazon gv using Zingoy gv.

Ohh i didn’t knew this.
Same will apply if want to utilise phonepe wallet balance??

674
3303
23
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Ohh i didn’t knew this.
Same will apply if want to utilise phonepe wallet balance??

Yes, it should…

221
5262
30

And I’m here for the other way, how to burn supercash in similar mode the op mentioned?

52
237
4
andromeda wrote:

And I’m here for the other way, how to burn supercash in similar mode the op mentioned?

Yes buy Amazon gv

148
547
13

Coupon application field is not showing on credit card bill payment on mobikwik

203
2520
61
Expand
MSDfan wrote:

You have to purchase Zingoy gv first using Mobikwik. Then purchase Amazon gv using Zingoy gv.

Cant buy that either. Since long.

Missing