Money deducted from Axis bank account and invested in Axis Mf without my consent

212°
Deal Lieutenant
RockChap

While checking passbook, I came to know that An amount has been deducted from my mother’s Axis bank account and invested in Axis Mutual fund. After few days Rs. 118 charged extra as mandate charges too. One month back, my mother has complained at the branch in written. Branch manager and staff assured that the amount would be reversed back after investigation. After emailing to Various Axis Mutual Fund addresses and constant follow up, now she got a call that they have the document with my mother’s signature. How is it possible? She has never signed any document. I have asked for the application photocopy over mail and call but they are not replying. Can We file police complaint against the bank for forging her signature? Suggestions are welcome

26 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied

When was the account open
Most exec gets these signs on Insurance, funds, etc during ac opening without our knowledge

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

It was opened long time back. 5-6 months back, I called them at my home to get internet banking services. She may have filled signature for giving consent to start internet banking. But it was not related to Mutual Fund.

View 8 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

File a police complaint against the bank and the branch manager by name. the customer had requested services from the Bank. The agent was appointed by the bank. So the bank is responsible for any fraud committed by its agent.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Do this or at least give a complaint in writing to branch manager and take ack and send the same to all emails and media.
This seems to be a scam of large scale

View 1 more reply
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

I just checked and 2kx14 has been deducted so far from my father’s account towards ICICI Prudential MF. I just assumed it had been done with his consent. Both the regd. email and no. were in my possession so he had no clue.

Link Copied

So this is happening in other banks too.

View 1 more reply
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Yes do file a complain..market was in uptrend so no loss for u but this way many could go in loss…

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Aur log faltu hi Sarkari banko ko badnaam karte h.

Trans: and people just defame public sector banks.

Whenever I visit for Axis bank for any home loan document LOD, forclosure, even outstanding statement, they say , We have entered your request in system . I will be delivered in 7-15 days. For 15 minutes work, they take 10 days.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Lolwa. This is next level stuff. At the peak of mutual fund sahi hai campaign, SBI staffs would act like leeches n would target senior citizens. Who does sell ELSS funds to senior citizens? SBI does 😁😁😁
Your case perplexes me. Without consent they can’t possibly complete the kyc process/ fatca declarations. 🙂 I think aunty’s PAN card is already KYC approved, right!!!

Link Copied

Yes KYC approved

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

PSU bankers are well educated and safe job and dont do such things

Pvt bankers are farzi graduates and salesman type and to save jobs do frauds. Moral of the story – avoid keeping too much money in pvt banks

Also, keep checking statement every week

BTW you should complain at RBI ombudsman. This is theft

Critic Critic
Link Copied

No difference. Psu bankers don’t run after chump change, instead they pass loans worth crores to those with political connections which have high chances of becoming npa.
@shivrajsingh

View 3 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Me Too In Sbi During Account Opening They Particularly Asked For Insurance PMJBY scheme yearly 120rs. I clearly Said No. Thats All.

replyuser
Click here to reply