Hot Deal

Money Rotation Trick to meet spend based offer with 2 to 4 percent cashback too

552°
  • 5562
  • 52
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
    • Self Promotion : 3
Deal Cadet
shutapdiya

This thread can be good for Amex user who have recently got spend based offer and want to encash it through rotation


Must Prerequisite: Olamoney prepaid card and Dhani FCC/ Supersaver card

Optional prerequisite: Mobikwik Amex card with Mobikwik account where money add through CC is free


Step 1: Load Mobikwik wallet through CC (if its free for you)

Step 2: Use Mobikwik Amex card to load this money to Olamoney CONSUME TWO PERCENT SUPERCASH (if Mobikwik load though cc is not free then load money directly into ola money wallet through CC

Note: while doing this transaction check amex otp page merchant name should be RAZORPAY- CAB RENTAL for merchant name as PAYU only transaction fails sometimes and it takes 2-3 days to refund back in Mobikwik
Dont put the otp if its PAYU, comeback from otp page and redo the add money until u get the RAZORPAY- CAB RENTAL as merchant

Step 3: Use Olamoney prepaid card to load this money in Dhani wallet

Step 4: Pay CC bill through Dhani wallet as per @abhishek012 bhai’s below thread GET TWO PERCENT CASHBACK
https://ddime.i...4d

Verified all above personally before posting…



Disclaimer: Keep rotations in limit which you can justify

paise ghumane se daar to mujhe bhi lagta hai lekin kabhi kabhi lalach me ghuma leta hu ( trans: i too fear rotation, but sometimes greed makes me so it)

51 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

is it still working? i see charges from ola to dhani load now.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
AJ89 wrote:

is it still working? i see charges from ola to dhani load now.

Yes, now dhani has started levying charges for credit and prepaid cards for money load

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

any other suggestion?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
dlhntr wrote:

any other suggestion?

For?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

cc to bank

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
dlhntr wrote:

cc to bank

None i am aware of without any charges

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/738299/medium/IMG_20220130_101710.jpg?1643518044
Today I can see Ola Postpaid+ offer, should I accept this offer, pls guide. Will I get card also ?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
ManojSingla wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/738299/medium/IMG_20220130_101710.jpg?1643518044
Today I can see Ola Postpaid+ offer, should I accept this offer, pls guide. Will I get card also ?

+1

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
dealyogi wrote:

+1

in ola money app or ola cab??

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
drjohn wrote:

in ola money app or ola cab??

ola cab

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have done one txnon 1st of march at RAZORPAY CAB RENTAL using mobikwik amex card. Txn failed but money deducted from mobilwik wallet . Still refund not came. When will come any idea.

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Muthu2021 wrote:

I have done one txnon 1st of march at RAZORPAY CAB RENTAL using mobikwik amex card. Txn failed but money deducted from mobilwik wallet . Still refund not came. When will come any idea.

same happened with me…. 3 transaction failed one after the other.
will wait till monday and complain after that.
this thing happened to me earlier also on 24 feb and refund came on 28feb that’s why waiting.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
vkrmjeet wrote:

same happened with me…. 3 transaction failed one after the other.
will wait till monday and complain after that.
this thing happened to me earlier also on 24 feb and refund came on 28feb that’s why waiting.

Same happened with me, txn failed in nps pay at 1AM on 4th, raised tickets to billdesk and nps to issue refund,

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Yeh OP bandha ab gaya kaha, kabhi kabhi hasi muskurahat karte the

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
dev007 wrote:

Same happened with me, txn failed in nps pay at 1AM on 4th, raised tickets to billdesk and nps to issue refund,

if payment is failed at payment gateway then mostly the refund will arrive and you don’t have to do anything.
but if fails on merchant side then merchant have to decline that transaction and if claimed they have to issue refund.
for me it was payment gateway issue so not taking any tension will take after monday joy .

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
vkrmjeet wrote:

In nps app, after money is deducted from mobikwik, the payment page showed an error saying Sorry we cant

I was skeptical as the amount is around 15k, and being mobikwik, my worries doubled. In nps app, after money is deducted from mobikwik, the payment page showed an error saying Sorry we are unable to process your transaction and the page footer said billdesk.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/748840/medium/Screenshot_20220304-005137_NPS.jpg?1646465394


Cool Cool
Link Copied

I stopped using mobikwik for nps as there seems to be some serious problem from there end. It used to fail for me for 80% of transactions. And then they take their sweet time to refund the money roughly 7 working days.

I will directly use my credit card to put money in nps if I need and never faced any failure issues.

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
dev007 wrote:

I was skeptical as the amount is around 15k, and being mobikwik, my worries doubled. In nps app, after money is deducted from mobikwik, the payment page showed an error saying Sorry we are unable to process your transaction and the page footer said billdesk.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/748840/medium/Screenshot_20220304-005137_NPS.jpg?1646465394


i too have 8500 stuck , but don’t worry these kind of transactions aur automatically refunded back to source.
i will update regarding status of my refund.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
vkrmjeet wrote:

i too have 8500 stuck , but don’t worry these kind of transactions aur automatically refunded back to source.
i will update regarding status of my refund.

I’ve Received my refund today,5th in mobikwik wallet, quite surprisingly fast, not sure if we can attribute this to the tickets i’ve raised in nps and billdesk

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
dev007 wrote:

I’ve Received my refund today,5th in mobikwik wallet, quite surprisingly fast, not sure if we can attribute this to the tickets i’ve raised in nps and billdesk

no you cannot , for tickets you receive generic response 5-7 working days in starting.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Still not get my money back.

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
vkrmjeet wrote:

i too have 8500 stuck , but don’t worry these kind of transactions aur automatically refunded back to source.
i will update regarding status of my refund.

received refund today .
1 march transaction failed.
10 march refund.
i think it was a merchant issue rather than mobikwik.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply