Hot Deal Multivitamins and omega 3 suggestions

306°
Deal Cadet
146
721
25

Looking for multivitamins for my family and omega 3 for my self.

Any multivitamins suitable for whole family( me 30, father 65, mother 56, wife 27). Need specially for parents and wife. Brand i looked centrum and muscle blaze. But don’t know whether suitable for maa and papa.

I am looking for omega 3 capsules for myself. I am vegetarian but dont have problem in consuming fishoil capsules. I do little bit running in morning apporx 3 kms. Which brand is good for omega3, someone suggest me for amway.

Need it bcoz i don’t think our daily eating fulfil the requirements.

30 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
144
1387
7

For Omega 3, I personally use WoW’s omega3, it’s a bit costly, somewhere around 700 for 60 pills; you can eat daily once or maybe alternative days; For obvious reasons, it’s better to take via natural food only, but since I don’t eat fish/flax/chiaseeds, I have to take these once in 2 days to keep up my nutrition…

431
6024
132

According to my brother who is a doctor, taking these multivitamins only makes your pee costly and vitamin rich. He always advice me to eat variety of foods that includes all different types of coloured vegetables along with strong protein sources. Since my main diet is only ice cream, I kept nagging him. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/635568/medium/6911841wQ3ioWe.gif?1599498894
Finally he recommended these to shoo me away.

Becosules Z Capsules – https://www.netmeds.com/prescriptions/becosules...
Evion 200mg Capsules – https://www.netmeds.com/prescriptions/evion-200...
Sevenseas Cod Liver Oil Capsules – https://www.netmeds.com/prescriptions/sevenseas... (highly recommend taking these if you have eczema, inflammatory acne etc)

48
1731
9

U can count me on that…it’s all gimmick. Eat balanced diet..that’s it.

520
10644
112

I found intoto and zincovit to be well balanced. Wife was earlier prescribed intoto by a doctor and that’s when I first came to know about it. Do check the composition, get some professional advice from a doctor and then proceed.

Right now in our family we all take intoto except for my wife who takes zincovit.

1,313
14333
41

Food based multivitamins are costly (in India due to import) but are better in terms of efficacy.

It’s beneficial to have once a week Vitamin D along with occasional use of Vitamin B supplements. Metal forms of certain vitamins are better absorbed – MethylFolate is better absorbed compared to folic acid.

https://brainmd.com/blog/folic-acid-vs-folate-e...

Even a small but regular consumption of fresh fruits/leafy vegetables add a lot of nutrients to the body including antioxidants. Eg. Spinach is rich in zeaxanthin and lutein which are great for eye health.
Spinach also contains high amounts of nitrates, which may promote heart health. Spinach is high in Vitamin A & K in addition to iron.

146
721
25
BlueFlash wrote:

For Omega 3, I personally use WoW’s omega3, it’s a bit costly, somewhere around 700 for 60 pills; you can eat daily once or maybe alternative days; For obvious reasons, it’s better to take via natural food only, but since I don’t eat fish/flax/chiaseeds, I have to take these once in 2 days to keep up my nutrition…

Even amway is costlier than wow! Since how back you are using this? Even i checked the same on amazon! Whats ypur experince?

146
721
25
raghupro wrote:

I found intoto and zincovit to be well balanced. Wife was earlier prescribed intoto by a doctor and that’s when I first came to know about it. Do check the composition, get some professional advice from a doctor and then proceed.

Right now in our family we all take intoto except for my wife who takes zincovit.

Will surely get advice of dr too. Thanks 🙏

146
721
25
sence wrote:

According to my brother who is a doctor, taking these multivitamins only makes your pee costly and vitamin rich. He always advice me to eat variety of foods that includes all different types of coloured vegetables along with strong protein sources. Since my main diet is only ice cream, I kept nagging him. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/635568/medium/6911841wQ3ioWe.gif?1599498894
Finally he recommended these to shoo me away.

Becosules Z Capsules – https://www.netmeds.com/prescriptions/becosules...
Evion 200mg Capsules – https://www.netmeds.com/prescriptions/evion-200...
Sevenseas Cod Liver Oil Capsules – https://www.netmeds.com/prescriptions/sevenseas... (highly recommend taking these if you have eczema, inflammatory acne etc)

You are taking them everyday or alternatively!

56
1395
31

Multivite FM Omega => One capsule daily
OR
B-Fit-CD => One tablet twice a week + Sevenseas/Seacod Cod Liver Oil => One capsule daily
OR
Becadexamin => One capsule daily + Sevenseas/Seacod Cod Liver Oil => One capsule daily

144
1387
7
Expand
mjuneja13 wrote:

Even amway is costlier than wow! Since how back you are using this? Even i checked the same on amazon! Whats ypur experince?

I have been using it since about a year; I use it ONLY because I don’t eat any food that gives omega (fishes, chia-seeds, flax-seeds, etc.), hence I needed this supplement; Personally I don’t see any difference in using it, for me it’s just a placebo effect; My sister also uses it but for her it works though, she says she can see visible difference in her skin glow and all;

50
32
0

For omega3, you can also have Chia seeds. It has got great health benefits inlcuding Omega3. I have it too and results are good.

431
6024
132
Expand
mjuneja13 wrote:

You are taking them everyday or alternatively!

I have been taking these on and off for 7 years. I take these only if my diet is shit.

Becosules – once every day
Evion – once every other day
Cod Liver Oil Capsule – 1-1-1, 3 caps a day.

1,313
14333
41

I asked few suppliers on Amazon for source of gelatin used in fish oil for a neighbor . A couple refused to divulge the source while others mentioned its mostly bovine while few come from pork. Manufacturers should specify the source/content at least in nutraceutical products.

38
363
5
sence wrote:

According to my brother who is a doctor, taking these multivitamins only makes your pee costly and vitamin rich. He always advice me to eat variety of foods that includes all different types of coloured vegetables along with strong protein sources. Since my main diet is only ice cream, I kept nagging him. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/635568/medium/6911841wQ3ioWe.gif?1599498894
Finally he recommended these to shoo me away.

Becosules Z Capsules – https://www.netmeds.com/prescriptions/becosules...
Evion 200mg Capsules – https://www.netmeds.com/prescriptions/evion-200...
Sevenseas Cod Liver Oil Capsules – https://www.netmeds.com/prescriptions/sevenseas... (highly recommend taking these if you have eczema, inflammatory acne etc)

I heard evion is not to be consumed on daily basis. is it true

51
413
8
cadence wrote:

I asked few suppliers on Amazon for source of gelatin used in fish oil for a neighbor . A couple refused to divulge the source while others mentioned its mostly bovine while few come from pork. Manufacturers should specify the source/content at least in nutraceutical products.

Is gelatin having omega 3 too?

53
128
1

Simple – Supradyn

All round – sunflower seeds, flax seeds, Vitamin D3 (5000 IU per day) – any brand, cheapest one, Vitamin B12 – milk, curd, fermented foods.

431
6024
132
Expand
bpadman wrote:

I heard evion is not to be consumed on daily basis. is it true

Yes bro, long term not recommend at all. Too much of evion and cod liver oil capsules can cause side effects. Nothing can beat vitamins from regular food.

176
5027
27

Bro, why do you need these multivitamins?

If you want to increase immunity considering Covid in the air, then you should probably go for Vitamin-C and Zinc one’s.
Otherwise you should get complete vitamin profile tested and then consult with a doctor before starting any of them.

Anyway best way is to eat variety of food than these capsules/tablets as @sence have suggested. Nothing can beat it.

I have tried Carbemide Forte MultiVitamin tablets, they were good but personally I felt these are kinda addictive, I felt super energetic while having them for 30-40 days but once I left (4-5 days) them I started feeling very tired. So I left them permanently and started running and Yoga etc with variety of food. I feel much better now.

21
16384
142
yolodime wrote:

Simple – Supradyn

All round – sunflower seeds, flax seeds, Vitamin D3 (5000 IU per day) – any brand, cheapest one, Vitamin B12 – milk, curd, fermented foods.

Mushroom ko bhool gaye bhau

3
693
54
sence wrote:

According to my brother who is a doctor, taking these multivitamins only makes your pee costly and vitamin rich. He always advice me to eat variety of foods that includes all different types of coloured vegetables along with strong protein sources. Since my main diet is only ice cream, I kept nagging him. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/635568/medium/6911841wQ3ioWe.gif?1599498894
Finally he recommended these to shoo me away.

Becosules Z Capsules – https://www.netmeds.com/prescriptions/becosules...
Evion 200mg Capsules – https://www.netmeds.com/prescriptions/evion-200...
Sevenseas Cod Liver Oil Capsules – https://www.netmeds.com/prescriptions/sevenseas... (highly recommend taking these if you have eczema, inflammatory acne etc)

Are these good for long terms? as they contain so many preservatives.

Any idea about PLANT BASED MV

109
6213
146
BlueFlash wrote:

For Omega 3, I personally use WoW’s omega3, it’s a bit costly, somewhere around 700 for 60 pills; you can eat daily once or maybe alternative days; For obvious reasons, it’s better to take via natural food only, but since I don’t eat fish/flax/chiaseeds, I have to take these once in 2 days to keep up my nutrition…

And if you burp.. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuu

59
928
9

Osteovin – XT. This one is specifically for bones. Take for up to 3 months with a gap of 1-3 month in between

190
6188
62
Ramta_Jogi wrote:

Osteovin – XT. This one is specifically for bones. Take for up to 3 months with a gap of 1-3 month in between

Is this gap necessary for all calcium tablets ?

59
928
9
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Is this gap necessary for all calcium tablets ?

The gap is advised for those who are fit without any medical condition or food restriction(s)/allergy as an excess can lead to calcification.

I took the tablet for 8 months without break & saw calcium levels go up, slowly. Asked doctor on routine checkup & he advised “not more than 3 months” at a time.

My father, on the other hand, has been taking Calcium + Vitamin D supplement without stop for the past 5 years, under medical supervision (CipCal)

Osteovin – XT has few more vitamins & oils other than Calcium & Vitamin D

3,017
19894
34
Expand
Ramta_Jogi wrote:

The gap is advised for those who are fit without any medical condition or food restriction(s)/allergy as an excess can lead to calcification.

I took the tablet for 8 months without break & saw calcium levels go up, slowly. Asked doctor on routine checkup & he advised “not more than 3 months” at a time.

My father, on the other hand, has been taking Calcium + Vitamin D supplement without stop for the past 5 years, under medical supervision (CipCal)

Osteovin – XT has few more vitamins & oils other than Calcium & Vitamin D

bro after 3 months calcium eating how much gap needed minimum?

59
928
9
Expand
homedimer wrote:

bro after 3 months calcium eating how much gap needed minimum?

I’d recommend you get full blood test done every 6 months. That would tell you what you need to do. I had to stop multi vitamins altogether after taking them for 2 years.

It might be that your body needs more calcium or more other vitamins/minerals but nobody can tell that without looking at your blood test results.

190
6188
62
Expand
Ramta_Jogi wrote:

The gap is advised for those who are fit without any medical condition or food restriction(s)/allergy as an excess can lead to calcification.

I took the tablet for 8 months without break & saw calcium levels go up, slowly. Asked doctor on routine checkup & he advised “not more than 3 months” at a time.

My father, on the other hand, has been taking Calcium + Vitamin D supplement without stop for the past 5 years, under medical supervision (CipCal)

Osteovin – XT has few more vitamins & oils other than Calcium & Vitamin D

Thanks. For this useful info !

3,017
19894
34
Expand
Ramta_Jogi wrote:

I’d recommend you get full blood test done every 6 months. That would tell you what you need to do. I had to stop multi vitamins altogether after taking them for 2 years.

It might be that your body needs more calcium or more other vitamins/minerals but nobody can tell that without looking at your blood test results.

yeah mine were at lowest levels cry

Missing