Hot Deal my father have corona please advice..

533°
50
141
2

My father age 65..
Ct show: 5% covid pattern
Rtpcr: positive
Pulse rate:  99
Doctor said covid pattern is less so take home quarantine. Medicines are
1. Anti flu 75 mg. 14 One tab twice a day 2. Aziwok 500mg. 7 One tab in the morning 3. Pulmoclear. 14 One twice a day 4. Zincovit. 14 One twice a day 5. Flucol. 14 One twice aday 6. Montek LC. 7 One at bedtime All these tab has to be taken for one wk after food with warm water.
First 3 days fever upto 102.
Then went to hospital they given trips and mixed some medicine in trips. Now from last 2 days no fever.
Now temperature: 96
Pulse: 96
Bp and sugar normal.
Please suggest should i need to admit in hospital.. or home treatment is enough. Any medicines are add to in it? Or should i take any test? Please help me friends

55 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
  • Sort By
1
10129
68

Blood Oxygen level (SpO2) ?

225
3275
9

Check temperature 🌡️ regular in 4 to 5 hrs

Maintain hydration of the body
So ensure that the patient drink water in sufficient quantity

0
1430
4

You don’t trust the doctor to whom you took uncle for treatment.??
🤔🤔🤔

50
141
2
Ravan2.0 wrote:

Check temperature 🌡️ regular in 4 to 5 hrs

Yes bro I’m checking last 2 days normal temperature 96 or 95 after taken trips.

50
141
2
161508-v2.0 wrote:

You don’t trust the doctor to whom you took uncle for treatment.??
🤔🤔🤔

Not like that.. i need my father back to normal..

165
2313
14
161508-v2.0 wrote:

You don’t trust the doctor to whom you took uncle for treatment.??
🤔🤔🤔

Extra care and getting suggestions from others.

@owisksk82882631 monitor regularly oxigen level,if any symptoms pls report to doctor
Your father will recover soon
Take care

If someone in hard time and bit confused Please don’t discourage them

0
869
11
161508-v2.0 wrote:

You don’t trust the doctor to whom you took uncle for treatment.??
🤔🤔🤔

He Loves Father And Worried So Much. Even Though There Are No Symptoms At Present… To Be Happy He Wants 100% Negative Result.

0
1430
4
Expand
owisksk82882631 wrote:

Not like that.. i need my father back to normal..

I understand… but one should trust doctor if s/he chosen the doctor to get treatment from. If you don’t trust him/her why taking his/her advice?

S/he is saying to take home-isolation/quarantine as admit is not necessary(as per knowledge & experience).

If everyone is admitted (even if not required as per doctor’s knowledge & experience) there will be shortage of beds(maybe, the patient who needs will not get one)

27
2640
23

Monitor SPO2 and body temperature every 3-4 hours. Spo2 shouldn’t be less than 94%.Take steam twice a day. Drink enough water.
If fever not there and spo2 ok then no need to worry.

50
141
2
rohan8397 wrote:

Monitor SPO2 and body temperature every 3-4 hours. Spo2 shouldn’t be less than 94%.Take steam twice a day. Drink enough water.
If fever not there and spo2 ok then no need to worry.

Thank you bro.. steam means?

53
215
3
Expand
161508-v2.0 wrote:

I understand… but one should trust doctor if s/he chosen the doctor to get treatment from. If you don’t trust him/her why taking his/her advice?

S/he is saying to take home-isolation/quarantine as admit is not necessary(as per knowledge & experience).

If everyone is admitted (even if not required as per doctor’s knowledge & experience) there will be shortage of beds(maybe, the patient who needs will not get one)

If you don’t have something helpful to say, please refrain from saying anything.
The last thing one needs during times of distress is sarcasm and wisecrack comments.

@owisksk82882631 ,
Google reputable websites like Mayo Clinic and NHS UK on home care for COVID-19, they usually have step-by-step instructions. If you can’t do that or can’t find it, call your family doctor and seek their advice, during these times what you need is somebody who has the patience to listen to your apprehension and give you clear advice. If nothing else pans out, contact a respiratory specialist on practo or apollo and ask for their advice.

Take care.

54
222
4
161508-v2.0 wrote:

You don’t trust the doctor to whom you took uncle for treatment.??
🤔🤔🤔

Are u nuts?

He jus asked some 2 nd opinion

If u don’t want to respond.. Refrain from commenting

Don’t understand how you guys keep pointing out others without understanding the situation outside

1
10129
68
Expand
owisksk82882631 wrote:

95 or 96 bro..

Great that’s stable. Keep a regular eye on that. Take the medication given by doctor and don’t panic if there’s a bit of change in SpO2 level.
Being mentally strong is very important.

50
141
2
Expand
solarisx21 wrote:

If you don’t have something helpful to say, please refrain from saying anything.
The last thing one needs during times of distress is sarcasm and wisecrack comments.

@owisksk82882631 ,
Google reputable websites like Mayo Clinic and NHS UK on home care for COVID-19, they usually have step-by-step instructions. If you can’t do that or can’t find it, call your family doctor and seek their advice, during these times what you need is somebody who has the patience to listen to your apprehension and give you clear advice. If nothing else pans out, contact a respiratory specialist on practo or apollo and ask for their advice.

Take care.

Thank you bro.. I’m giving treatment with one doctor. He tells spo2 and temperature are normal so no need to worry. I’m giving 2 times English medicine and one time country medicine as doctor said. I’m praying for my father every single moment.

0
1430
4
Expand
geni wrote:

Are u nuts?

He jus asked some 2 nd opinion

If u don’t want to respond.. Refrain from commenting

Don’t understand how you guys keep pointing out others without understanding the situation outside

Second opinion from some random internet user(rather than a qualified practising medico)..?
cool… your and OP’s wish then.

Also, I just asked if OP don’t have trust why s/he gone to this doc..

78
156
1
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

+1
buy something like this from nearby medical store https://www.amazon.in/Electric-Steamer-Vaporize...
Also take(all precautions) care of yourself from infection

Please don’t use this vaporizers it farther increase the level of corona, if ur father don’t have BP/sugar/ kidney problems/ Cancer u need not to warry……. If he have any one of the above with above the threshold levels, then vaccine & intensive care is needed at earliest

60
3805
14
Expand
161508-v2.0 wrote:

Second opinion from some random internet user(rather than a qualified practising medico)..?

Also, I just asked if OP don’t have trust why s/he gone to this doc..
cool… your and OP’s wish then.

.

294
6907
72
Expand
India77 wrote:

Please don’t use this vaporizers it farther increase the level of corona, if ur father don’t have BP/sugar/ kidney problems/ Cancer u need not to warry……. If he have any one of the above with above the threshold levels, then vaccine & intensive care is needed at earliest

Ohh! I always heard it helps reduce, no experience though
any logic or article to support your claim?

78
156
1
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Great that’s stable. Keep a regular eye on that. Take the medication given by doctor and don’t panic if there’s a bit of change in SpO2 level.
Being mentally strong is very important.

Usually in coron patients first looks like normal (98SPo2), if a person is above 60 age with Sugar/BP/cancer/ kidney problems in above Normal range, after 4 or 5 days oxegen level will goes to alarming levels(91SPo2) this is the state immediately oxigen/ventilator is required so take any vaccine & care under doctor recommendation.

106
1956
18

Follow doctors advise bhai instead of internet. Another test usually done is HRCT for Lungs to check spread, but talk to doctor about it and do it only if he advises.

50
305
5

He can stay at home. If SpO2 starts decreasing below 95% and stays below it, or if fever remains constant, then only take him to hospital. Stay in touch with doctor.

Keep regularly checking temperature and SpO2.

And a few tips-
1. Drink lots of water
2. Walk around a little – 5-6 minutes, but don’t do strenuous exercise. Don’t stay bed ridden.
3. Eat healthy

Just like many people (@igen) said, follow doctor more than internet as he knows the real condition better than any of us.

1
10129
68
Expand
India77 wrote:

Usually in coron patients first looks like normal (98SPo2), if a person is above 60 age with Sugar/BP/cancer/ kidney problems in above Normal range, after 4 or 5 days oxegen level will goes to alarming levels(91SPo2) this is the state immediately oxigen/ventilator is required so take any vaccine & care under doctor recommendation.

Yeah but not in old age people but even in young people’s it’s becoming severe within 2-3 days and that’s very concerning.
Yesterday only someone died in my neighbour he was very healthy and was quite fine & stable till yesterday but died today late night everyone was shocked. He was around 40 year old only.
But there’s a panic too which is also dangerous even with a slight change people are panicking and rushing to hospitals.
In noida after a audit they found out lot of stable people had occupied the beds in hospitals.

78
156
1
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Ohh! I always heard it helps reduce, no experience though
any logic or article to support your claim?

Last year July 2020, I also used it for father he have 72 age & suger level are around 200. At that time no vaccine.
+First day he have normal fever & cough &
+
Third day Serious fever & cough. And used Vaporizers
+ Fifth day some more serious (90SPo2) in CT 20% infection
+
Fifth day joined in Hospital with ventilator.
++eight day I lost my Father pensive

78
156
1

U please use oxymeter from first day symptoms to End. Even in Ambulance also u need to use oxymeter for every 20mins. Why because some times oxygen levels may down immediately even u have oxygen tank. This is also a important step

Missing