Hot Deal my flipkart account has been blocked. Why?

1054°
Deal Newbie
50
40
2

I recently purchased boat rockrz headphones which i got some defective in that so i try to return that products but as i rise a request of return my account has been blocked. I contact to customers support non of them solved my issue related to this, lastly a mail i got from flipkart  that ki your account has been blocked bcud of too. Many return request arrise in past history order, but as i am flipkart plus member i already have to. Many coin are there how can they said that and i didn’t do to many returns of items.
Every time i complain regarding this they only send me this msg.
Now how can i unblock my account. And plus i purchase this headphones on flipkart pay later which i have to pay before 10th june  , so how i pay for that if my account is blocked and i didn’t want this defective products.
Help me what i have to do.

Expired
70 Comments  |  
41 Dimers
  • Sort By
195
3338
21

Nothing your account is good as done. Or at mercy of Flipkart. Don’t waste time there and move on. You will not be able to reason with them.

80
3088
72

They block acc giving false fake reasons…
Forget it and move on

105
5759
55

Note to others – Also, don’t use fk GVs. Have seen many people getting their accs blocked for no fault. I have controlled purchases even though fk GVs are sometimes available at 10% coz of this only.. Avoid fk if possible.

51
213
3

Don’t use Flipkart to be safe

51
213
3

Other things to avoid
1.niki
2.flipkart
3.mobikwik

65
143
3

Also don’t pay your pay later balance, Let them cry for sometime, drag them to court and seek justification first, you have a solid reason as because the account was blocked you did not paid.

0
4298
58

Flipkart shit show continues

Delivered expired food items and no reply over email/chat/ticket from 10 days.

Account block issue did not face yet but services are like snapdeal. Amazon is still better. Before 2016 flipkart experience was good.

55
393
3

How many return request you had in past 3 months or so?

100
328
4

Such a disgusting policy by Flipkart. A customer can’t even return a genuine defective item. These accounts blocking things started after Flipkart bought by Walmart. Few years back my friend orders his whole village order from his single account not a single problem happens.

170
1762
66

welcome to the club,18k lost an year back

0
1518
57

Horrible service from flopkart, blocking accounts with silly reasons and cancelling orders with invalid reasons.

52
62
1

this seems like loss control measure by fk, just blocking random accounts with gift vouchers

1
9722
140

Op try to contact them on social media or mail
Totally dependent on them to unblock acct
Dont keep flipkart acct loaded with balance

25
609
13

You account can’t be unblocked no matter what you do ….I know a person who had outstanding of 5k around in paylater …still they didn’t unblock his account.
I had 14k gv balance in one account and they blocked that too with the balance rexn bulk order.
They do this often
They have no option to unblock that’s a hard rock fact.
So I suggest you create new account and let go off the blocked one .
I tried email
Consumer court
Twitter
Fb
Anything that was possible
Still nothing
They can’t unblock account as they have no authority over it .

294
6907
72
Aashiqhussain wrote:

You account can’t be unblocked no matter what you do ….I know a person who had outstanding of 5k around in paylater …still they didn’t unblock his account.
I had 14k gv balance in one account and they blocked that too with the balance rexn bulk order.
They do this often
They have no option to unblock that’s a hard rock fact.
So I suggest you create new account and let go off the blocked one .
I tried email
Consumer court
Twitter
Fb
Anything that was possible
Still nothing
They can’t unblock account as they have no authority over it .

Consumer forum court – what was the judgement?

294
6907
72
Vladimir-Putin wrote:

Such a disgusting policy by Flipkart. A customer can’t even return a genuine defective item. These accounts blocking things started after Flipkart bought by Walmart. Few years back my friend orders his whole village order from his single account not a single problem happens.

I also did the same, not village but city.
There are many around me who do not understand FK/Amz etc and have no CC.
FK is crazy now a days to block

0
11317
131
Aashiqhussain wrote:

You account can’t be unblocked no matter what you do ….I know a person who had outstanding of 5k around in paylater …still they didn’t unblock his account.
I had 14k gv balance in one account and they blocked that too with the balance rexn bulk order.
They do this often
They have no option to unblock that’s a hard rock fact.
So I suggest you create new account and let go off the blocked one .
I tried email
Consumer court
Twitter
Fb
Anything that was possible
Still nothing
They can’t unblock account as they have no authority over it .

@ayushsethi.2011177 Try lodging an issue in umang app.

50
40
2
Aashiqhussain wrote:

You account can’t be unblocked no matter what you do ….I know a person who had outstanding of 5k around in paylater …still they didn’t unblock his account.
I had 14k gv balance in one account and they blocked that too with the balance rexn bulk order.
They do this often
They have no option to unblock that’s a hard rock fact.
So I suggest you create new account and let go off the blocked one .
I tried email
Consumer court
Twitter
Fb
Anything that was possible
Still nothing
They can’t unblock account as they have no authority over it .

Ok i will create new account but what about flipkart pay later dues?

50
40
2
PikaPika wrote:

How many return request you had in past 3 months or so?

Only 4 and recently i purchase headphones which i order on flipkart pay later dues and they are detective so i just arise return request and my account is blocked, is i still have to pay dues if they said?

50
40
2
Alexios wrote:

Nothing your account is good as done. Or at mercy of Flipkart. Don’t waste time there and move on. You will not be able to reason with them.

But i have Purchased on flipkart pay later, now how i will pay the amount for that, and is i have to pay or not now?

50
40
2
hackerboys wrote:

They block acc giving false fake reasons…
Forget it and move on

Do i need to pay flipkart pay later dues or not?

55
393
3
Expand
ayushsethi.2011177 wrote:

Only 4 and recently i purchase headphones which i order on flipkart pay later dues and they are detective so i just arise return request and my account is blocked, is i still have to pay dues if they said?

Most probably yes…try not paying and let us know what happens? If nothing happens then we all will do it toungueout

195
3338
21
Expand
ayushsethi.2011177 wrote:

But i have Purchased on flipkart pay later, now how i will pay the amount for that, and is i have to pay or not now?

Not sure about pay later.

454
6228
56
botlike wrote:

Other things to avoid
1.niki
2.flipkart
3.mobikwik

Add freecharge
Same for freecharge account  also
Regarding blocking the account
Once they block the account
It is not possible to unblock.
My account is blocked without any reason.

80
3088
72
shappyalwayshappy wrote:

Also don’t pay your pay later balance, Let them cry for sometime, drag them to court and seek justification first, you have a solid reason as because the account was blocked you did not paid.

@ayushsethi.2011177 note it carefully

Missing