Hot Deal

My Paytm bank account limit restricted to Rs5000 only

845°
Finance Ninja
abhishek012

My Paytm bank account limit restricted to Rs5000 only

I can’t add money to my Paytm bank account more than 5000 monthly.

Paytm said we have noticed irregular suspicious activities in your account rolleyes

now ask me to submit kyc document + selfie to increase my paytm bank limit.

36 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

😳😳😳

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Bhai looks like you used too many rupay related offers smile

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

naah, i just changed my paytm bank registered mobile number.

View 5 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Paytm found out u promoted nsdl rupay grinning

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Why anyone will add that much money in PPB? 🤔

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Oops bro, I Really wish I could help you on this, you help a lot of people(including me) genuinely. but no idea on Paytm Bank.

Fun fact: Paytm lost few customers as their card is not working for Amazon Rupay offer. And Paytm got to know who revealed this wink

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

is paytm payments bank safe i have 1.5 lakhs in fd?

Link Copied

Paytm Payments Bank Partners With IndusInd Bank To Offer Fixed Deposit

View 6 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Same happening with me can anyone help me why this is happening and it’s solution?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Suspicious activity in ur account which violates PPBL terms and conditions we have placed debit/credit restriction of about INR 5000 on your PPBL account. Limit will be revised monthly as per user agreement and policy how to solve this problem???

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Suspicious activity in ur account which violates PPBL terms and conditions we have placed debit/credit restriction of about INR 5000 on your PPBL account. Limit will be revised monthly as per user agreement and policy how to solve this problem

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
one month ago I changed my number also suspicious activity in ur account which violates PPBL terms and conditions we have placed debit/credit restriction of about INR 5000 on your PPBL account. Limit will be revised monthly as per user agreement and policy how to solve this?
Link Copied

submit online kyc document + selfie.

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

suspicious activity in ur account which violates PPBL terms and conditions we have placed debit/credit restriction of about INR 5000 on your PPBL account. Limit will be revised monthly as per user agreement and policy how to solve this

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@abhishek012 mera bhi asa hua hay maine kyc bhejdeya hay ab kab tak limit badega

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My also it says due to suspicious activity we have placed 5000 credit limit, we will review it after 1 month.

Will this get solved? I am doing through paytm app customer care and they haven’t asked for kyc documents or selfie.

Link Copied

No contact them, you need to submit kyc document + selfie.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Ahh…don’t worry bro..
Mine is blocked 🤣….(dormant account )

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Omg. I have like a lot of money in paytm hope that does not happen to me. I think they give you a 30 day period if you are getting blocked right? What’s a dormant account?

I just hope they remove my limit. I’m 17 so I made this account through my grandfather. I can’t wait to turn 18 and create from a proper bank branch. Paytm is shit.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

They have not asked for kyc. They just told me they will review next month and decide if they should remove the limit.

Link Copied

Arey i also got same reply then i ask them how to increase my Paytm bank limit ?

then i got reply send your kyc document + selfie and my Paytm bank limit increased within 48hrs.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bro I did same now asking for kyc. I am doing through app. I can’t attach any files do you know anything that could help?
I click on a photo but it doesn’t attach…

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Thanks bro. I found solution I had to compress the files the size was too large.i hope now they will remove my limit smile

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

They removed

replyuser
Click here to reply