My Paytm bank account limit restricted to Rs5000 only

128°
Missing
Shopping Friend

My Paytm bank account limit restricted to Rs5000 only

I can’t add money to my Paytm bank account more than 5000 monthly.

Paytm said we have noticed irregular suspicious activities in your account rolleyes

now ask me to submit kyc document + selfie to increase my paytm bank limit.

27 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant

😳😳😳

Missing
Critic

Bhai looks like you used too many rupay related offers smile

Missing
Shopping Friend
guest_999 wrote:

Bhai looks like you used too many rupay related offers smile

naah, i just changed my paytm bank registered mobile number.

Missing
Deal Subedar

Paytm found out u promoted nsdl rupay grinning

Missing
Deal Lieutenant

Why anyone will add that much money in PPB? 🤔

Missing
Critic
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Did you change it from same mobile in which previous number was present?

Missing
Shopping Friend
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Did you change it from same mobile in which previous number was present?

Yo

Missing
Deal Cadet

Oops bro, I Really wish I could help you on this, you help a lot of people(including me) genuinely. but no idea on Paytm Bank.

Fun fact: Paytm lost few customers as their card is not working for Amazon Rupay offer. And Paytm got to know who revealed this wink

Missing
Shopping Friend
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Was the previous number also present in phone along with new number?

YO

Missing
Shopping Friend
jeff_bezos_amazon_owner wrote:

is paytm payments bank safe i have 1.5 lakhs in fd?

Paytm Payments Bank Partners With IndusInd Bank To Offer Fixed Deposit

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Paytm Payments Bank Partners With IndusInd Bank To Offer Fixed Deposit

yes i know that buddy but if rbi imposes a limit on ppb due to any reason can i break and withdraw my fd

Missing
Critic
Expand

yes i know that buddy but if rbi imposes a limit on ppb due to any reason can i break and withdraw my fd

Your fd has nothing to do with paytm bank, it only has relation with indusind bank.

Missing
Shopping Friend
Expand

yes in that case Paytm bank will give you option to withdraw FD directly to any other bank account.

Missing
Deal Subedar

is paytm payments bank safe i have 1.5 lakhs in fd?

You should have got amazon shares. Most trusted thing than anything now.

Yes, FD in paytm payments bank is issued by Induslnd.
It is safe until there is an issue with induslnd bank,
However, any suspicious activity might ask for a lot of documents considering payments/online banks are mostly used by scammers.

OP might be asked because paytm might suspected that a scammer might changed the phone number of genuine account. I think its not an issue rather a safety mechanism.

So, using current names, pan and aadhar wont cause any problem for paytm payments bank.

Missing
Deal Newbie

Same happening with me can anyone help me why this is happening and it’s solution?

Missing
Deal Newbie

Suspicious activity in ur account which violates PPBL terms and conditions we have placed debit/credit restriction of about INR 5000 on your PPBL account. Limit will be revised monthly as per user agreement and policy how to solve this problem???

Missing
Deal Newbie

Suspicious activity in ur account which violates PPBL terms and conditions we have placed debit/credit restriction of about INR 5000 on your PPBL account. Limit will be revised monthly as per user agreement and policy how to solve this problem

Missing
Deal Newbie
one month ago I changed my number also suspicious activity in ur account which violates PPBL terms and conditions we have placed debit/credit restriction of about INR 5000 on your PPBL account. Limit will be revised monthly as per user agreement and policy how to solve this?
Missing
Deal Newbie

suspicious activity in ur account which violates PPBL terms and conditions we have placed debit/credit restriction of about INR 5000 on your PPBL account. Limit will be revised monthly as per user agreement and policy how to solve this

Missing
Shopping Friend
janettethomas31639 wrote:
one month ago I changed my number also suspicious activity in ur account which violates PPBL terms and conditions we have placed debit/credit restriction of about INR 5000 on your PPBL account. Limit will be revised monthly as per user agreement and policy how to solve this?

submit online kyc document + selfie.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

I did that too, switched from old to new and then back to old. But I did that a month ago and now my limit is 5000 too.

Customer care IVR said my account was tried to be accessed from a second device.

Missing