Myntra Fraud

90°
Deal Newbie
amitkuyate977

Hi All,

I had order 6 item from myntra out of 6 only 3 has been delivered and 3 items are missing in package, and now myntra is denied to delivered that package, unfortunately i haven’t capture unboxing video
Below reply i have received

This communication is regarding the product “INVICTUS Men Grey Textured Slim Fit Wrinkle Free Smart Casual Trousers” pertaining to order number

I understand that you are concerned as the incomplete package is delivered and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We regret to inform that we are unable to accept the refund request for this product based on the following details:

- Product went through the mandatory quality check.
- The product was sealed in a tampered proof packaging.
- No instance of package tampering was reported.

It is never our endeavor to hassle our genuine and loyal customers, however in situation like these, to avoid platform abuse, we rely on information best available to us. If you have additional details that may help us reinvestigate the issue, we will be more than happy. You can share the details by replying to this message.

We regret any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Be assured, we strive to provide the best shopping experience and perform stringent quality checks to enhance the same.

Feel free to reach out to us in case of any concerns/queries.

We value your association with Myntra. Thank you for choosing Myntra as your shopping destination.

Expiring In 7 days
17 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Was the package tampered?

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Recently I have came accross 2-3 same cases on telegram. And as you reported, myntra is not accepting it’s mistake. One of the person lost 4k. So as a conclusion, do not include multiple items in single order. If multiple items added in single order then make proper unboxing video. Myntra support was, is and will be worst.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Measure the weight of the package with the 3 items you have received and match it with the packaging label. If the weight is almost same, then the seller is the culprit and if there is any weight difference, then this might had happened when the package was in transit.

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

Same thing happened to me lost 500rs

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Same happened with my cousin lost 3k

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

same happened with me,out of trust on myntra i opened the parcel and found soe items were missing

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

Same happened with me , my wife never received some parcel out of lot and it was marked delivered and we couldn’t do anything

Seems like new ways of fraud are appearing every where

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

This happened to me almost 6months ago. I ordered a shoe pair and a tshirt. In package it was only tshirt and shoe pair was missing. The packaging didn’t seem to be tempered because they have opted for paper bag sticked with glue and it can easily be tempered without leaving any sign.

I immediately call the delivery agent and asked him where is shoe pair. The packaging was thin it can’t be possible shoe pair can be in it. I made him witness, recorded the call, followed back with myntra on twitter and finally they refunded money with apology token as Myntra GV.

Callout on twitter and follow follow follow until you recieve the expected resolution.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

post on twitter, was sorted there after bot reply on myntra support

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

All 6 items in one paper bag,
paper bags can easily be tampered with,

I had received a call from My tra escalation team
Now they are saying they check CCTV footage and all 6 products are added in it from Bengaluru warehouse
But one thing i observed was that the product was never sent from the Bengaluru warehouse, it’s from bhivandi Mumbai warehouse.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
kipte.khoka wrote:

Was the package tampered?

It’s a paper bag, at which time it was delivered it was closed, but the paper bag can easily be tampered

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
SleeperRAW wrote:

Measure the weight of the package with the 3 items you have received and match it with the packaging label. If the weight is almost same, then the seller is the culprit and if there is any weight difference, then this might had happened when the package was in transit.

Weight was not mentioned in the bag.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Fill a complaint in consumer forum you will definitely get the refund . I did the same and got the refund the next day itself

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

I reiterate stop using MYNTRA, FLIPKART and PHONEPE. Don’t store money / credits / GVs in wallet on Myn, FK or Phonepe

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
CRYPTO_LOVER wrote:

Fill a complaint in consumer forum you will definitely get the refund . I did the same and got the refund the next day itself

I too did but didn’t get any refund

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

After putting on twitter still no luck
Unfortunately i dont have unboxing video

replyuser
Click here to reply