myntra gv worth 6700 approx purchased with september slice offer shows already added to user

293°
Deal Subedar
gurkanwar

Guys i am facing this issue and not able to use gv…….the gv that I purchased using september slice offer says already added to user……please help if anyone faced the same

31 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

Contact Customer Care or may be you had added in your wallet itself

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I believe you mean that it is added to another user. Please raise it to myntra’s MDCEO. They will then respond. Their customer care is non-existent.

I still have the same problem my ₹4000/- is stuck. These people are class 1 fraudsters & cheaters.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

exactly my problem… the voucher is not working and they are not replying properly for the last one month….

@harishgayatri any email id to complain?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Btw, I’ve raised it to cyber cell & shared the case ID details with them. It seems they are intentionally keeping hush hush as it appears to be an employee level fraud which will tarnish their name. Disgusting these people are I tell you.

View 1 more reply
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Nowadays we should skip gift vouchers completely unless needed in next few days.. Nothing can be relied upon it seems pensive

Only Amazon GCs from few reliable places are okay

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Agreed, too many blocked accounts, used vouchers, fraud sightings

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

No solns….even after more than a month….everyday i comment on my issue and they resolve it without any updates…..when i call them it seems i am talking with some 5th grade guys……6700 stuck pensive pensive pensive

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

Myntra is the worst ever company in e-commerce Industry. How can an eGV bought from them be used by some other person. Even if it is through 3rd party, there could be loop holes but if it is from them, then it clearly indicates Employee level Fraud. No doubt why it has maximum frauds amongst all e-commerce companies in India.

Link Copied

Finally for me they refunded the money

Link Copied

My too 5000 gv stucked. Who refunded you? I filed cyber crime complaint 2 months back and they’ve denied that they can’t do anything.

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

i messaged on FB, then they created a ticket in myntra and they called me 3-4 times saying 2 days delay again and again. once i gave them my mouthful. it was already a month etc…..
got refund to slice account 4k for 5k gift voucher as it was 20% off

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Just realized my 3000 worth GC stuck …. was planning to use similar Myntra GC in recent sale & it showed error. Bumped into this thread now.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pls share best possible contact method for Myntra to get GC or money back
@harishgayatri @gurkanwar @karthi4052752

Link Copied

mine was through facebook and it worked

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Myntra not accepting leak ….. Pathetic support

After 2 weeks of follow up, just closed case saying – GC added in some account
@karthi4052752

Pro Mobile Guru Pro Mobile Guru
Link Copied

that’s horrible & shocking!

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

HeadAches dealing with such level of customer support

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Myntra saying – Pls raise with CyberCell as the GC has already been used by someone else…. they are not willing to pass on any further information.
@karthi4052752 @royalraj

Link Copied

They are the biggest cheaters

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

try complaining through slice?

replyuser
Click here to reply