need 1 lac personal loan, suggestions please

229°
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
3571
78

need 1 lac personal loan, suggestions please
I am self employed and filing itr from 4 years
income as per itr is aroung 20k monthly

now a days many small loans are offered via various companies
if anyone have any idea(specially with loan to a self employed person) please let me know

34 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
214
5281
102

If you have axis bank account. then apply directly from axis bank internet banking..
else contact axis bank.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
3571
78
aswaniexpress wrote:

If you have axis bank account. then apply directly from axis bank internet banking..
else contact axis bank.

dont have
only sbi and hdfc acc confused

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
305
4
Expand
SARDARKHAN wrote:

dont have
only sbi and hdfc acc confused

have checked hdfc netbanking offer page ? they give loan offers frequently.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
3571
78
Expand
prbr wrote:

have checked hdfc netbanking offer page ? they give loan offers frequently.

yes checked
no offer

Missing
Deal Cadet
125
714
5

Udio loan
Indiabull dhani
mobikwik
and many more
interst rate around 18% reducing

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
3571
78
meragoyou153 wrote:

Udio loan
Indiabull dhani
mobikwik
and many more
interst rate around 18% reducing

udio is not available in my city confused
dhani is giving only 10k that too 8.9k in hand
mobikwik not showing any option in app

please let me more

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
4878
62

Have you thought of local money lenders, I know interest would be higher compared to banks but you can negotiate.
Now a days
If the loan amount is in crores then, I guess, you would got lot of offers by now pensive

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
3571
78
caks2006407 wrote:

Have you thought of local money lenders, I know interest would be higher compared to banks but you can negotiate.
Now a days
If the loan amount is in crores then, I guess, you would got lot of offers by now pensive

pensive

local lenders are too greedy they charge way more

Missing
Community Angel
67
4276
50
Expand
SARDARKHAN wrote:

udio is not available in my city confused
dhani is giving only 10k that too 8.9k in hand
mobikwik not showing any option in app

please let me more

Don’t go for MobiKwik. They are giving loan only upto ₹60k that too in MobiKwik Wallet.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
3571
78
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Don’t go for MobiKwik. They are giving loan only upto ₹60k that too in MobiKwik Wallet.

they are not offering me laughing

Missing
Deal Subedar
546
1080
19

I am sure you are aware but personal loans are very expensive.
Try to get from family and friends and manage.
MobiKwik gives around 60k
Also few more apps like early salary, India Bulls dhani would process loan faster than the usual banks.

Missing
Deal Subedar
357
1062
9
Expand
SARDARKHAN wrote:

are these sites trust able
have doubt on them

I have used lendenclub and i2ifunding for lending purpose. I get monthly EMIs on time.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
3571
78
Expand
prabhatk26 wrote:

I have used lendenclub and i2ifunding for lending purpose. I get monthly EMIs on time.

thanks for the suggestion I will try them

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
3571
78
jainashish85 wrote:

I am sure you are aware but personal loans are very expensive.
Try to get from family and friends and manage.
MobiKwik gives around 60k
Also few more apps like early salary, India Bulls dhani would process loan faster than the usual banks.

actually needed more amount all arranged via family
rest I am seeking through these sources

Missing
Deal Subedar
176
1226
6

Do visit your bank once. You might get loan at cheaper rate. Both SBI and HDFC are offering instant person loan.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
3571
78
bip100 wrote:

Do visit your bank once. You might get loan at cheaper rate. Both SBI and HDFC are offering instant person loan.

tried
they are not giving

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Hi.. If you need personal loan , you can take help of some finance experts. First you need any bank account. To take loan require documents related salary slip etc. But interest rate of personal loan is higher than other loans like stocks , mutual funds. You can visit any finance advisor. As per my experience JM Finance is investment banking firms in india and provide all the finance services.

Missing
Deal Newbie
58
66
12
Expand
prabhatk26 wrote:

I have used lendenclub and i2ifunding for lending purpose. I get monthly EMIs on time.

Can u share your lendenclub referral code…. i want to open investor account…. it will give me 50% discount

Missing
Deal Subedar
357
1062
9
Expand
aDesiBaba wrote:

Can u share your lendenclub referral code…. i want to open investor account…. it will give me 50% discount

Done. Check pm.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

There are many things that you should be aware of before taking a personal loan for self-employed, and to know all those you have to approach a subject expert with all your credentials for consultation. However, as per my own experience, these are the few things every personal loan applicant should be aware of.
1. Your credit score: Your credit score can hamper or boost the chances of loan approval depending on how you have maintained it. Make sure your credit score is more than 750.
2. Your personal capability: You know your finances better than anyone else. Thus, you know better if you can repay the loan you are planning to secure or not. Ask yourself, can you repay the amount without any hassle? If yes, do you have a repayment strategy in place?
3. The documents
The KYC documents which are common for every loan application in case of every salaried and self-employed individual.
The income proof, most likely in the form of the previous year income tax return receipt. If you don’t file your income tax returns or your income is in the 0% tax bracket – you can submit your bank statement as income proof. In general, the lender will ask for a bank statement of three consecutive months.
4. The other influencing factors
Credit history
Debt burden

Missing
Deal Subedar
195
2980
40
alvinaclair wrote:

There are many things that you should be aware of before taking a personal loan for self-employed, and to know all those you have to approach a subject expert with all your credentials for consultation. However, as per my own experience, these are the few things every personal loan applicant should be aware of.
1. Your credit score: Your credit score can hamper or boost the chances of loan approval depending on how you have maintained it. Make sure your credit score is more than 750.
2. Your personal capability: You know your finances better than anyone else. Thus, you know better if you can repay the loan you are planning to secure or not. Ask yourself, can you repay the amount without any hassle? If yes, do you have a repayment strategy in place?
3. The documents
The KYC documents which are common for every loan application in case of every salaried and self-employed individual.
The income proof, most likely in the form of the previous year income tax return receipt. If you don’t file your income tax returns or your income is in the 0% tax bracket – you can submit your bank statement as income proof. In general, the lender will ask for a bank statement of three consecutive months.
4. The other influencing factors
Credit history
Debt burden

Bro don’t you think that you are too early for the party?

Missing