Need a Credit Card, No ITR

Deal Cadet
59
135
1

I Want Credit Card,
My CIBIL Socre Nearly 734.
Do lots of Transactions Using SBI/BOB Debit card, NetBanking. I do nearly 15000-60000 Rs transaction per month.
My father Work At Oman and send Rs 50K-1L Per Month in my Baroda Bank using Bank of Muscat.
Any trick Idea to get Credit Card.
I preApproved flipkart Credit card but they rejected because No ITR
Which bank give me credit card if amount deposited from abroad and I do good transaction.

Please tell me my all bro 😅

42 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
325
1431
25

Get ICICI cc against FD. Build your CIBIL score

59
135
1
neehesh wrote:

Get ICICI cc against FD. Build your CIBIL score

I want without FD Credit Card, Which Bank provide me credit card on my transaction basis.
Some dimmers mentioned that ICICI offer you a credit card if usually your account receive fund from abroad.
May I know that true?

74
207
4

SBI
Kotak
ICICI

All give credit card against FD. Note that lien will marked on FD so u cannot close FD till card is active, it has to be renewed. If fine with that then go for FD based credit card u can get easily without any rejection

59
135
1
kkrulesdnation wrote:

SBI
Kotak
ICICI

All give credit card against FD. Note that lien will marked on FD so u cannot close FD till card is active, it has to be renewed. If fine with that then go for FD based credit card u can get easily without any rejection

I have tried to get SBI credit card against FD but more than 1 months passed but no credit card received from their end,Also when I was trying to track my application its always show After filled OTP “Incorrect application no”
They did only verification call 2-3 times but not issued credit card.
So I need credit card without FD.

74
207
4
Expand
spanjaykumar wrote:

I have tried to get SBI credit card against FD but more than 1 months passed but no credit card received from their end,Also when I was trying to track my application its always show After filled OTP “Incorrect application no”
They did only verification call 2-3 times but not issued credit card.
So I need credit card without FD.

Icici gives instant credit card with FD no verification. Do u have icici account ?

59
135
1
Expand
kkrulesdnation wrote:

Icici gives instant credit card with FD no verification. Do u have icici account ?

No!
But I am planning to opening a bank account on ICICI Bank only for getting credit card.
I hope they will surely offer me a credit card on my transaction basis.

74
207
4
Expand
spanjaykumar wrote:

No!
But I am planning to opening a bank account on ICICI Bank only for getting credit card.
I hope they will surely offer me a credit card on my transaction basis.

That will take lot of time bro. Check insta save fd account. Online acc opening

59
135
1
Expand
kkrulesdnation wrote:

That will take lot of time bro. Check insta save fd account. Online acc opening

I tried it but site under maintenance from past 4 months.
Thanks bro!
“Jinko credit card chayie unko milta nhi bhale hi kitna bhi acha Income sources ho, jinko nhi chayie unke Bank wale piche bhagte hai or unko 1 Credit card nhi 1kg credit card dete h tol ke😁”

74
207
4
Expand
spanjaykumar wrote:

I tried it but site under maintenance from past 4 months.
Thanks bro!
“Jinko credit card chayie unko milta nhi bhale hi kitna bhi acha Income sources ho, jinko nhi chayie unke Bank wale piche bhagte hai or unko 1 Credit card nhi 1kg credit card dete h tol ke😁”

Then best will be to open icici account. Do FD thru imobile app that time u will get option of credit card.

504
30170
328

ICICI
KOTAK
SBI
These all offer you pre-approved credit cards (partial/full) based on your Account’s MAB and transactions made (ICICI is your best bet*)

Meanwhile.. improve your CIBIL/Experian score via PayLater Apps (Don’t Miss ICICI PayLater … Its the only one that shows up as a credit card in your CIBIL report)

67
540
4

Hdfc open 1 lac classic account and do 10-20k transactions , pre approved offer shows in 4-5 months
Recently they are banned tho

Icici 50k Mab and heavy transactions it takes 7-8 months to get coral pre approved

89
575
2
SastaRaju wrote:

Hdfc open 1 lac classic account and do 10-20k transactions , pre approved offer shows in 4-5 months
Recently they are banned tho

Icici 50k Mab and heavy transactions it takes 7-8 months to get coral pre approved

Which one will he get in HDFC?

89
575
2

If you are not looking for any rewarding CC, then you may try your luck with IDFC’s own CC and OneCard.

50
38
1
Expand
spanjaykumar wrote:

I tried it but site under maintenance from past 4 months.
Thanks bro!
“Jinko credit card chayie unko milta nhi bhale hi kitna bhi acha Income sources ho, jinko nhi chayie unke Bank wale piche bhagte hai or unko 1 Credit card nhi 1kg credit card dete h tol ke😁”

Jinko credit card chayie unko milta nhi bhale hi kitna bhi acha Income sources ho, jinko nhi chayie unke Bank wale piche bhagte hai or unko 1 Credit card nhi 1kg credit card dete h tol ke😁"

Exactly, thats the thing about credit cards. You wont get it if you are card hungry, but will get many offers if you dont want it.

59
135
1
DimeDime wrote:

If you are not looking for any rewarding CC, then you may try your luck with IDFC’s own CC and OneCard.

I tried to getting Credit Card with many bank but Without ITR not possible for me to getting Credit Card. I urge Customer support "I will provide you my bank statement, but they want ITR of 5L. Zestmoney provided me 1L limit Only checking my bank statement but after lockdown they disabled my limit, Even I paid my EMI on lockdown.
Although I used my friend’s both Amazon ICICI and Axis credit card without any issue but I want my own credit card.
Zestmoney provided me 73000 Personal Loan and I take it but their IR 39% and their processing fees Rs 2500, They are cheater.
I think I need to focus on getting Job without job no one gives me credit card but after Job Credit card useless for me.

294
6907
72
Expand
spanjaykumar wrote:

“Jinko credit card chayie unko milta nhi bhale hi kitna bhi acha Income sources ho, jinko nhi chayie unke Bank wale piche bhagte hai or unko 1 Credit card nhi 1kg credit card dete h tol ke😁”

Credit card is an unsecured loan so card companies(banks)must be very cautious, after all its our own FDs…
If BoB starts giving loans and cards to all without proper income source then even u would move your funds away from BoB at first -ve news

Better you file ITR and show 4-5 lacs income(gifts from father) then u can get many cards
Try with BoB where u have account ask them to give Select card else tell them u will move to HDFC
I heard(no experience though) based on Bank statement currently only BoB issues cards

59
135
1
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Credit card is an unsecured loan so card companies(banks)must be very cautious, after all its our own FDs…
If BoB starts giving loans and cards to all without proper income source then even u would move your funds away from BoB at first -ve news

Better you file ITR and show 4-5 lacs income(gifts from father) then u can get many cards
Try with BoB where u have account ask them to give Select card else tell them u will move to HDFC
I heard(no experience though) based on Bank statement currently only BoB issues cards

.

56
397
2

You need to start with FD based card, do transactions, build cibil score. Also maintain a good bank balance.

674
5288
57
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Credit card is an unsecured loan so card companies(banks)must be very cautious, after all its our own FDs…
If BoB starts giving loans and cards to all without proper income source then even u would move your funds away from BoB at first -ve news

Better you file ITR and show 4-5 lacs income(gifts from father) then u can get many cards
Try with BoB where u have account ask them to give Select card else tell them u will move to HDFC
I heard(no experience though) based on Bank statement currently only BoB issues cards

Only if father also file proper itr & even then many banks won’t consider it enough to approve the card or will approve but with low limit(around 20k).

59
135
1
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Only if father also file proper itr & even then many banks won’t consider it enough to approve the card or will approve but with low limit(around 20k).

Bro! My father work at Muscat as Post of Civil Engineer, No anyone file ITR in our family.
I can’t take risk only for credit card.

0
869
11

Hi, you said cibil score 734 and if u r frequent shopper on amazon… U can apply amazon icici card with out income documents….

Company name : no company
Work email : ur gmail id.
Occupation : others

Etc etc etc

My old frnd applied amazon icici card through bank….he got it…

50
124
2
Expand
spanjaykumar wrote:

I have tried to get SBI credit card against FD but more than 1 months passed but no credit card received from their end,Also when I was trying to track my application its always show After filled OTP “Incorrect application no”
They did only verification call 2-3 times but not issued credit card.
So I need credit card without FD.

I can understand your pain! But anyway, you have some options- Visit SBI branch open FD and fill credit card application against FD, surely get it.

Else open ICICI online account, get instant credit card against FD via online / helpline.

Contact your High transactions branch (BoB) manager, and ask credit card on basis of SB account.

Or check on Amazon app > Amazon Pay ,  if credit card option is visible for you, then apply.

59
135
1
UnderNation wrote:

Hi, you said cibil score 734 and if u r frequent shopper on amazon… U can apply amazon icici card with out income documents….

Company name : no company
Work email : ur gmail id.
Occupation : others

Etc etc etc

My old frnd applied amazon icici card through bank….he got it…

Bro! Tried many times for Amazon ICICI and Axis credit card and after lot’s of try & try my CIBIL Score Reduced from 830+ to 696.😁
Tried many times but always sorry You are not eligible after Aadar otp entered.

59
135
1
Expand
Juniper wrote:

I can understand your pain! But anyway, you have some options- Visit SBI branch open FD and fill credit card application against FD, surely get it.

Else open ICICI online account, get instant credit card against FD via online / helpline.

Contact your High transactions branch (BoB) manager, and ask credit card on basis of SB account.

Or check on Amazon app > Amazon Pay ,  if credit card option is visible for you, then apply.

ICICI Site under maintenance from past 4 months,BOB staff not much helpful because they are superb lazy employees. If want something update in account, need to provide 3 times documents them.
I tried SBI credit card Based on FD based and waited 1 months but credit card not received. I believe that Axis Bank provide me credit card on my transaction basis. So I just opened account with them and will do lots of Transaction using axis bank account but need to wait 3-6 months.

0
869
11
Expand
spanjaykumar wrote:

Bro! Tried many times for Amazon ICICI and Axis credit card and after lot’s of try & try my CIBIL Score Reduced from 830+ to 696.😁
Tried many times but always sorry You are not eligible after Aadar otp entered.

Oh! Luck Is Not In Your Favour 🤦

Missing