Hot Deal

Need a lifetime free hdfc credit card.

1572°
Deal Subedar
InvestPotato

I need a hdfc lifetime free credit card.(I am eligible for cards)

Note → I may not spend a lot from this cards.

I have salary account in my HDFC bank.

I saw cards in payzapp but the terms are strange

attaching the terms n condition
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/640393/medium/6273262E6sHprR.jpg?1601520695
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/640395/medium/6273262RQHgfcg.jpg?1601520700

Qs
1. How much do I need to spend to get a lifetime free credit card?
2. Do I need to spend that much every month/year?

58 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

this is waste offer
apply offline
for freedom credit card

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
rogerthat wrote:

this is waste offer
apply offline
for freedom credit card

freedom credit card?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

MILLENNIA CARD,
DO 4 transaction of 500 for 3 months(avoid wallate loading)
(also check offer some time payzapp providing free 1000/1500 gift card if applied through)

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
ykgo wrote:

MILLENNIA CARD,
DO 4 transaction of 500 for 3 months(avoid wallate loading)
(also check offer some time payzapp providing free 1000/1500 gift card if applied through)

How will I know if my card is free from renewal fees after doing transaction

500 in one go or multiple?
Any transaction?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
InvestPotato wrote:

How will I know if my card is free from renewal fees after doing transaction

500 in one go or multiple?
Any transaction?

Contact customer care to confirm before applying , and after compilation of 3 months, store screenshot if need in future

4 transaction of minimum 500 or more each for first 3 months

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
InvestPotato wrote:

How will I know if my card is free from renewal fees after doing transaction

500 in one go or multiple?
Any transaction?

Contact customer care to confirm before applying , and after compilation of 3 months, store screenshot if need in future

4 transaction of minimum 500 or more each for first 3 months

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
rogerthat wrote:

this is waste offer
apply offline
for freedom credit card

Freedom card is useless.
Millennia is better.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
  • Age: 21 to 60 Years for salaried, 21 to 65 Years for self employed
  • Salaried: Gross Monthly Income > Rs. 25,000 per month
  • Self Employed: ITR > Rs. 6 Lakhs per annum
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
iamshashikant wrote:

Eligibility for millennia ??

  • Age: 21 to 60 Years for salaried, 21 to 65 Years for self employed
  • Salaried: Gross Monthly Income > Rs. 25,000 per month
  • Self Employed: ITR > Rs. 6 Lakhs per annum
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Freedom card is useless.
Millennia is better.

I second. Millennia is way better than Freedom.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

If you are eligible for millennia than if you apply for diners mile club you will get it.
The card has benefits as good as regalia and there is possibility for upgrade to diners club black.

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
tank_u_m8 wrote:

If you are eligible for millennia than if you apply for diners mile club you will get it.
The card has benefits as good as regalia and there is possibility for upgrade to diners club black.

dcm Requires 60k + net monthly income

where as for regalia its low 40k

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

In my case
I opened Hdfc saving acc ( 10k min balance ) 4 years ago. I was maintaining 20 to 25 k balance minimum in this account. Not that It is not my salary account.

After almost one and half year, I got a call from hdfc that they are offering me LTF cc without any income proof by looking my saving account standing. They offered me diners club rewardz cc. I got 85k initial limit.
I was spending 5 to 15k every month. My limit gradually increased. After 1.5 year I got an upgrade to diners clubmiles card. Now I am using this card since more than a year. Having limit of 3.08 lac. And waiting for an upgrade to privileged or DCB.
Conclusion: If u have good relationship with hdfc then they offer LTF without income proof and also provides limit enhancement and card upgrade regularly.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

dcm Requires 60k + net monthly income

where as for regalia its low 40k

You have wrong info. Below is criteria for Diners ClubMiles. Check on their site itself.

Customer Profile Criteria
Salaried Age : Min 21 yrs & Max 60 yrs.
Income : Net Monthly Income > Rs 30,000 per month.
Self Employed Age : Min 21 yrs & Max 65 yrs.
Income : ITR > Rs 3.6 Lakhs per annum

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
Konquerror wrote:

You have wrong info. Below is criteria for Diners ClubMiles. Check on their site itself.

Customer Profile Criteria
Salaried Age : Min 21 yrs & Max 60 yrs.
Income : Net Monthly Income > Rs 30,000 per month.
Self Employed Age : Min 21 yrs & Max 65 yrs.
Income : ITR > Rs 3.6 Lakhs per annum

ok after seeing variants its confusing for me to remember all.


thanks for post


i m now stuck between regalia first and DCM


what u suggest

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
tank_u_m8 wrote:

If you are eligible for millennia than if you apply for diners mile club you will get it.
The card has benefits as good as regalia and there is possibility for upgrade to diners club black.

As good as regalia ?
The both cards he mentioned gives 2.5% cashback on all online transactions. Which is way better than SBI simply click and axis Flipkart cards. Still these have unique features, but for not for online transaction as he mentioned. Isn’t it ?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

ok after seeing variants its confusing for me to remember all.


thanks for post


i m now stuck between regalia first and DCM


what u suggest

Go for DCM. You will get spend based offers regularly. You can get bonus reward points or vouchers.

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
JaiKrish1031 wrote:

Go for DCB. You will get spend based offers regularly. You can get bonus reward points or vouchers.

i m not eligible for dcb but dcm

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

i m not eligible for dcb but dcm

Sry for typo. I mentioned diners club miles blush

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

dcm Requires 60k + net monthly income

where as for regalia its low 40k

I was speaking from rewards point of view also if you get offer from hdfc than you don’t need to show any income documents. Take a look at the chart  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/595401/original/IMG_20191113_114756.jpg?1574039943
I got to know about this from hdfc employee that if you have one card pre-approved from any category than you can apply for any other card in that category manually and you will probably get it (except dcb and infinia)
for example if you have regalia first pre-approved but diners club miles is not showing in pre-approved list than you can manually apply for it, that too without any document and the card will get approved.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
vickyVicky wrote:

As good as regalia ?
The both cards he mentioned gives 2.5% cashback on all online transactions. Which is way better than SBI simply click and axis Flipkart cards. Still these have unique features, but for not for online transaction as he mentioned. Isn’t it ?

Yes that have better rewards rate but for millennia the minimum spending too get any cb is ₹2k.
Also in my opinion the best thing about hdfc cc is the 10x points on smartbuy, which we only get on regalia, diners or infina.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Anyone using diners club black ? I have applied for it using some deviations suggested by credit card agent ( opening two saving accounts of 25k+10k min balance ) also i was eligible for diners clubmiles as i have diners reward card

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Abhinav_Pune wrote:

Anyone using diners club black ? I have applied for it using some deviations suggested by credit card agent ( opening two saving accounts of 25k+10k min balance ) also i was eligible for diners clubmiles as i have diners reward card

Make sure you get the card. Otherwise close both the accounts immediately

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
sb007 wrote:

Make sure you get the card. Otherwise close both the accounts immediately

Yes that’s the plan

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
ykgo wrote:

Contact customer care to confirm before applying , and after compilation of 3 months, store screenshot if need in future

4 transaction of minimum 500 or more each for first 3 months

How to contact customer care?
I am getting talking to robot.
Can you give me the cc number mentioned in hdfcbank website?

Secondly, i received the card on dec but it was approved on november will i still be eligible if i do 4 transaction of 500+

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
InvestPotato wrote:

How to contact customer care?
I am getting talking to robot.
Can you give me the cc number mentioned in hdfcbank website?

Secondly, i received the card on dec but it was approved on november will i still be eligible if i do 4 transaction of 500+

Call phonebanking and go with this sequence
1-3-1-cc number with # at end-1-atm pin-2-9

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply