Need a normal/unsecured credit card

39°
Deal Newbie
Futgjitfhig

I have a ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card (secured card against FD) of 1L limit from past 4 months. I tried many times for a unsecured card but got rejected everytime. I am salaried with 50K+ monthly salary and currently working from home (I think WFH might be the reason for rejection as my office is a startup in another city). And my current Cibil score is 759 which I think is decent enough.
Please tell me how I can get assured a unsecured credit card? I am thinking about card to card basis on my icici fd card. I have a icici bank account where I received my salary and it’s a privilege account (upgrade from normal account) but still there is no pre-approved credit card offer (they have given pre-approved offer for home and motor loans but no credit card). Please someone help me on this situation.

6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Cancel that fd card. and wait for preapproved offer. You will not get preapproved credit card offer with fd card active.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Alexios wrote:

Cancel that fd card. and wait for preapproved offer. You will not get preapproved credit card offer with fd card active.

What are the chances of getting Amazon pay credit card without cancelling fd card?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Futgjitfhig wrote:

What are the chances of getting Amazon pay credit card without cancelling fd card?

You can try but very slim chances of getting amazon pay card without having any other icici card before for at least 6 months. many users got the card with supporting documents.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Alexios wrote:

You can try but very slim chances of getting amazon pay card without having any other icici card before for at least 6 months. many users got the card with supporting documents.

My Amazon Pay Credit Card application got approved today after escalating rejection on twitter support team.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Futgjitfhig wrote:

My Amazon Pay Credit Card application got approved today after escalating rejection on twitter support team.

Check pm

Missing