Need advice regarding Tax savings

Deal Newbie

Hello Fellow Dimers,
I have few queries regarding Income tax. I am a state Government employee. Please help me with following

1. Is LTC Cash Voucher Scheme valid for this financial year?

2. I got HRA only for three month (due to late submission of documents) and that too was 10K only. Can I claim HRA deduction more than this. Somebody told me that we can claim upto 60K without any documents.

3. Medical Expenses- Apart from preventive health checkup (u/s 80D), can we claim other deductions ? (No Medical insurance and parents are non-senior citizen).

4. Can we donate more than Rs 2000 in Cash U/S 80G(5). I usually donated small amounts (500-1000 four-five times annually) to a registered Orphanage and have donation receipts.

5. any other tip/trick that can help me save tax.

Thanks in Advance.

1 Comment  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Ya you don’t need owner pan card if your rent is less than 1 lac for a year.. and you can submit these rent receipt during ITR and get a refund

Click here to reply