Hot Deal Need an Evil Idea

338°
Deal Cadet
179
804
5

I was cheated by a guy on Facebook for 1700₹

I have managed to get his number, but he isn’t responding to calls/messages

Suggest me ways to torture him & get my money back if possible

51 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
  • Sort By
45
5537
18

Nothing will happen… from now onwards just,
Saavdhaan rahe, Satark rahe

50
122
1

well u should move on but if u wanna try then…..

does that guy live in ur city or nearby city?? do u have any friends working in police dept?? ask ur friend to call him, give him some gaaliya in police manner and just tell him that a complaint has been registered and he must visit the police station.

if u dont even know his location and u some proof that he cheated u then lodge an online cybercrime complaint and send him the complaint screenshot. he

179
804
5
R0417 wrote:

Nothing will happen… from now onwards just,
Saavdhaan rahe, Satark rahe

Ok plus1

179
804
5
aniket1587 wrote:

well u should move on but if u wanna try then…..

does that guy live in ur city or nearby city?? do u have any friends working in police dept?? ask ur friend to call him, give him some gaaliya in police manner and just tell him that a complaint has been registered and he must visit the police station.

if u dont even know his location and u some proof that he cheated u then lodge an online cybercrime complaint and send him the complaint screenshot. he

Seems to be from Ahmedabad, my bad is I’m from Hyderabad sweat_smile

0
8285
59

I am also interested in how he cheated you??
If you can post that too,

179
804
5
Ash-D wrote:

I am also interested in how he cheated you??
If you can post that too,

If you have enough time, here you go

I joined a fb group to sell this OnePlus bb codes

Then I found this guy who is selling bbq vouchers at discounts

These fb guys use terms like vouch, rep etc

I saw him deal with others without any hiccups, so I made a post & got reps (which are useless got to know later, if vouches are there then people who gave vouches will refund) paid him 1850 for 3k worth bbq vouchers, he said he would redeem and give

He didn’t, started accident drama. I made payment through paytm merchant link sent by him (me being in bbq chakkar didn’t think before paying )

Somehow when I checked transaction details, I found his bank account paytm payments bank i.e his phone number

I tried contacting him through whatsapp, he always postpones stating I’ll give today, tomorrow bla bla bla

Managed to get chillar 150₹, after then he isn’t responding to messages/calls (didn’t block me too)

179
804
5
desidime__admin wrote:

cybercrime won’t move a stone for amounts less than rs.10k

Just to make him afraid, I doubt even cybercrime cares on our complaints

0
479
2

Just for revenge u can plant sms attack. I gues there are sites that generate forgot password request and flood the persons inbox with otps from various widely used sites.
I have just heard of it not tried

248
1089
8
Tjs15 wrote:

Just for revenge u can plant sms attack. I gues there are sites that generate forgot password request and flood the persons inbox with otps from various widely used sites.
I have just heard of it not tried

You have heard correct

79
208
1
desidime__admin wrote:

cybercrime won’t move a stone for amounts less than rs.10k

No, they won’t move their a** even if the amount is more than 1 lakh, indian cybercrime department is shit, if anyone has faced any amount of fraud in india most probably it’s gone, cybercrime department in india don’t have any system to catch the fraudsters they are mostly ineffective in their job. To be on the safer side We ourselves have to be carefull from our end.

79
208
1
Tjs15 wrote:

Just for revenge u can plant sms attack. I gues there are sites that generate forgot password request and flood the persons inbox with otps from various widely used sites.
I have just heard of it not tried

This will not make him give his money back, he will be least bothered by this.

83
2690
47

Hmm cyber crime is bunch of BS indeed. I advised one of my friend to lodge a complaint with them who was defrauded upon buying vape online, i think the amount was 5k or more. Nobody called him since his complaint. I created a topic here regarding the same.

You can lodge a police complaint if you have a receipt or anything like that. But again, police, biggest criminals themselves.

The only way to take care of fraudsters is personal way, but as he lives far far away from you that can’t be done. I think in this case you probably have to come to the fact that money is gone bro. I’m sure you learned your lesson from this so no more mistakes alike should occur in future.

0
479
2
Expand
Himush wrote:

This will not make him give his money back, he will be least bothered by this.

He might consider paying back as amount is just 1700 and if its his main no. He may not be able receive his genuine msgs. Though m not sure how it works

50
536
3

Go to nearest police station and file fir , simple and straight then the police guy will guide you also file online fir if there is option an quote it

Dont take it lightly and the guy may be duping more like you so to save them You need to take step

102
661
4

If nothing materialises from above suggestions, put up ads in his name (and number) on OLX for a cheap priced mobile phone or a car stuck_out_tongue

179
804
5
ithehappy wrote:

Hmm cyber crime is bunch of BS indeed. I advised one of my friend to lodge a complaint with them who was defrauded upon buying vape online, i think the amount was 5k or more. Nobody called him since his complaint. I created a topic here regarding the same.

You can lodge a police complaint if you have a receipt or anything like that. But again, police, biggest criminals themselves.

The only way to take care of fraudsters is personal way, but as he lives far far away from you that can’t be done. I think in this case you probably have to come to the fact that money is gone bro. I’m sure you learned your lesson from this so no more mistakes alike should occur in future.

Yes, I’ve lost confidence that I would get my money back so wanted to satisfy my ego atleast

179
804
5
santosh_blr wrote:

If nothing materialises from above suggestions, put up ads in his name (and number) on OLX for a cheap priced mobile phone or a car stuck_out_tongue

Wow this sounds excellent plus1

179
804
5
Expand
Tjs15 wrote:

He might consider paying back as amount is just 1700 and if its his main no. He may not be able receive his genuine msgs. Though m not sure how it works

Btw do you know which site it is ?

Missing