need boat rockerz 510 and 400 review

71°
Deal Cadet
75
317
1

if anyone using boat rockerz 510 or 400, are they good.
is boat rockerz 510 @ ₹900 and rockerz 400 @ ₹500 worth the money?

Cart screenshot – https://postimg.cc/14...XQ

14 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
186
1755
13

What! Rockerz 510 @ 900 flushed
Grab it man. Bought @ 1900/- 2 years ago. Full paisa wasool.
Good backup around 16/20 hours playback even after 2 years.
And that thumping bass is awesome.

286
3697
18

Where is boat Rockerz 400…is for 500 rs…send me link also

75
317
1
goldi wrote:

What! Rockerz 510 @ 900 flushed
Grab it man. Bought @ 1900/- 2 years ago. Full paisa wasool.
Good backup around 16/20 hours playback even after 2 years.
And that thumping bass is awesome.

according to some reviews it’s “base overpowers vocals” is this true?

75
317
1
SparkRockerz wrote:

Where is boat Rockerz 400…is for 500 rs…send me link also

using boat 1k off on 3k voucher from magicpin

87
740
10
Expand
Pikachu_ wrote:

Is it applicable on discounted products ?

Same question. I am looking for boat rocker 255 pro with discount. What is magicpin groupbuy? Should two person buy same coupon for complete group buy?

400
6782
36
Expand
kamleshdd wrote:

Same question. I am looking for boat rocker 255 pro with discount. What is magicpin groupbuy? Should two person buy same coupon for complete group buy?

Magicpin is an app where you get to buy different brand vouchers using magicpoints + some amount of money. If you complete group buy you get some amount of magicpoints back

87
740
10
Expand
Pikachu_ wrote:

Magicpin is an app where you get to buy different brand vouchers using magicpoints + some amount of money. If you complete group buy you get some amount of magicpoints back

But for complete group buy minimum Two person including me should have purchase this voucher?

400
6782
36
Expand
kamleshdd wrote:

But for complete group buy minimum Two person including me should have purchase this voucher?

Yes, once you buy a voucher you will get a groupbuy link to share. When a person will buy the same voucher from your link. The group buy will count. Also you can ask someone’s groupbuy link to purchase.
Pls note do check the t&c of vouchers before buying

87
740
10
Expand
thats_my_spot wrote:

according to some reviews it’s “base overpowers vocals” is this true?

Is coupon applying on discounted item? If u purchasing then send group buy link Or I will send? Otherwise will have to wait for October sale for price drop.

186
1755
13
Expand
thats_my_spot wrote:

according to some reviews it’s “base overpowers vocals” is this true?

I dont feel so. But hey i mostly listen to bass powered songs.

Missing