Need Coding block ,Coding ninja or Algoexpert Course if anybody can share

187°
Deal Subedar
182
1903
6

Need Coding block ,Coding ninja or Algoexpert Course if anybody can share with me
Data structure or any computer science related courses
Need system design also

28 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
402
10141
108

Why not audit the course on either edX or MIT open courseware? I have done few certificate courses from MIT on edX and found them to be one of the best I have done so far (compare to almost 10 courses from Coursera, Udemy, edX, youtube playlists and other sources in past 14 months).

182
1903
6
raghupro wrote:

Why not audit the course on either edX or MIT open courseware? I have done few certificate courses from MIT on edX and found them to be one of the best I have done so far (compare to almost 10 courses from Coursera, Udemy, edX, youtube playlists and other sources in past 14 months).

Yes bro i also have learned a lot from edx and mitopencourseare and have many coursera certification but bro courses offered by these are simple and easy to understand they share code and more practical thing

402
10141
108
Expand
Luciferofhell wrote:

Yes bro i also have learned a lot from edx and mitopencourseare and have many coursera certification but bro courses offered by these are simple and easy to understand they share code and more practical thing

Got it.

117
2749
17

Telegram pe dekhlo
Free me mil jaaye

182
1903
6
MrDimer wrote:

Telegram pe dekhlo
Free me mil jaaye

Bro nhi mil raha persevere

262
6729
127
MrDimer wrote:

Telegram pe dekhlo
Free me mil jaaye

How to search for such groups on telegram?

117
2749
17
Expand
xuseronline wrote:

How to search for such groups on telegram?

In telegram search bar type the name of the brand and keywords related to it like Udemy free course or Udemy deals like that
Or you can try this https://xtea.io/ts_e...ml but it doesn’t give the desired results everytime

3,467
13870
161

There are many Google drive links for the free courses in Telegram but due to some copyright issues I can’t share those links at DD

3,467
13870
161
Expand
xuseronline wrote:

How to search for such groups on telegram?

Search @ python_free in telegram for free coding blocks courses

182
1903
6
Expand
RisingSid wrote:

Search @ python_free in telegram for free coding blocks courses

Thanks brother blush

50
195
3

Are these courses really easy to understand compared to udemy and coursera ones ?

182
1903
6
RisingSid wrote:

There are many Google drive links for the free courses in Telegram but due to some copyright issues I can’t share those links at DD

Check pm.

182
1903
6
st303 wrote:

Are these courses really easy to understand compared to udemy and coursera ones ?

For me they are easy

50
195
3
Expand
Luciferofhell wrote:

For me they are easy

Can you dm me the link to the courses as well ?

182
1903
6
Expand
st303 wrote:

Can you dm me the link to the courses as well ?

Bro which course you are searching

50
195
3
Expand
Luciferofhell wrote:

Bro which course you are searching

Data structures and algo for competitive coding.

182
1903
6
Expand
st303 wrote:

Data structures and algo for competitive coding.

You can search telegram channel mentioned by rising sid in this thread you will find courses

50
195
3
Expand
Luciferofhell wrote:

You can search telegram channel mentioned by rising sid in this thread you will find courses

Oh ok.

Btw which course do you suggest coding Ninja or coding blocks ?

182
1903
6
Expand
st303 wrote:

Oh ok.

Btw which course do you suggest coding Ninja or coding blocks ?

Both are good

50
195
3
Expand
Luciferofhell wrote:

Both are good

Still which are more basic or according to any other parameters?

Missing