Need discount for Purchasing Acko car insurance

97°
Deal Subedar
makeourdeal

Anyway to buy Acko car policy from discount apart from Amazon?

I had 3rd party car insurance and I want to buy comprehensive plan, since the pre-inspection is required. Acko advisor told me to select policy as expired, but Amazon doesn’t support expired policy

13 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I dont think you can use amazon for this. Try buying directly on the acko website itself. They give some coupons (like ₹200 off) from what I have seen.

Also, try digit as well for best pricing.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
santosh_blr wrote:

I dont think you can use amazon for this. Try buying directly on the acko website itself. They give some coupons (like ₹200 off) from what I have seen.

Also, try digit as well for best pricing.

where is the option to apply the code on acko?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

where is the option to apply the code on acko?

I dont remember exactly, but they show the coupon code with a message saying “applicable if you order in next 4 hours” or something at the final stage (after you fill all the details)..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
santosh_blr wrote:

I dont remember exactly, but they show the coupon code with a message saying “applicable if you order in next 4 hours” or something at the final stage (after you fill all the details)..

app or website?

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

200 off on 4 wheeler when you pay for 2 wheeler

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

where is the option to apply the code on acko?

it is before payment page, the coupon section and available coupon is mentioned below the premium breakup page. There is additional discount if you agree to next year renewal. Have not progressed to payment page yet but if it gives option to make the payment by Amazon, you can utilise the gift card which you may have purchased at discount therefore get coupon benefit and Amazon benefit.
Waiting for good coupon or offer as my policy is due for renewal in Jan, if you come across any let me know, does not have to be related to Acko only smile

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
trivedineel462 wrote:

it is before payment page, the coupon section and available coupon is mentioned below the premium breakup page. There is additional discount if you agree to next year renewal. Have not progressed to payment page yet but if it gives option to make the payment by Amazon, you can utilise the gift card which you may have purchased at discount therefore get coupon benefit and Amazon benefit.
Waiting for good coupon or offer as my policy is due for renewal in Jan, if you come across any let me know, does not have to be related to Acko only smile

in my transaction some amazonprime coupon code was pre-applied which gave me Rs 500 discount.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

How is claim settlement of Acko insurance?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

in my transaction some amazonprime coupon code was pre-applied which gave me Rs 500 discount.

You purchased from acko site and made payment via Amazon or purchased directly from Amazon?
And
Was this 500 coupon was visible in your reward section as I don’t see any such coupon

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
trivedineel462 wrote:

You purchased from acko site and made payment via Amazon or purchased directly from Amazon?
And
Was this 500 coupon was visible in your reward section as I don’t see any such coupon

i had purchased from Amazon first but since it required inspection, customer care asked me to cancel policy and buy a new policy directly from Amazon. Quote was given after inspection, when I was making the payment, I saw the code pre-applied in quote.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Hi
Purchasing Acko insurance for a new bike. Can anyone tell if its Zero dep or not ?
Coz there is no option for choosing Zero dep in acko.
Also where to find Acko option in Amazon . Not getting it

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Topsey wrote:

Hi
Purchasing Acko insurance for a new bike. Can anyone tell if its Zero dep or not ?
Coz there is no option for choosing Zero dep in acko.
Also where to find Acko option in Amazon . Not getting it

i think Acko doesn’t offer zero dept insurance for new bike. Check with Acko customer care.

Check GoDigit once

Missing