Need Dslr buying coupan or suggest something for entry level dslr product.

43°
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Anyone have the coupan or suggest best dslr to buy under 30k.

Personal choice as per the review

1) Nikon d3500 compare to both entry level camera 1500 and 3000.

I feel nikon is better.

2)
When we compare Canon M200 and nikon d3500 then feel Canon M200 is better.

And again after seeing the price of bbd flipkart confused to wait or go to buy.

Kindly suggest or provide some way to reduce the price

9 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
208
5860
34

Purchase offline

50
20
0

Offline is cheaper?

141
1435
85

Purchased d3500 in bbd @ 25000
Not much idea abt dslr but as per google baba

If i need for photography then nikon else for videography go for canon

98
393
11

Canon m50

50
544
5

Any reason why you want to go with DSLR?

For occasional phots Phone should be enough(Phone cameras have come long way), if you are looking for professional cameras go to mirror less (DSLR are kind of outdated)
Personally owning Nikon D3400 with standard Lens + Prime 50mm…havent used the camera for last 1+ year

208
5860
34
ss822231334 wrote:

Offline is cheaper?

Nope. same price. Bt you will get mental peace

50
20
0
titamazon wrote:

Purchased d3500 in bbd @ 25000
Not much idea abt dslr but as per google baba

If i need for photography then nikon else for videography go for canon

Thanks for the info, when u brought in 2019 or 2020.

Now also getting after bank discount at 25000.

51
55
1
Sudarshan61 wrote:

Any reason why you want to go with DSLR?

For occasional phots Phone should be enough(Phone cameras have come long way), if you are looking for professional cameras go to mirror less (DSLR are kind of outdated)
Personally owning Nikon D3400 with standard Lens + Prime 50mm…havent used the camera for last 1+ year

True.I have not used my dslr in last 1 year.I feel phone cameras are almost as good.Unless user is into professional photography and want to expeiment with lenses, dslr is not worth is what I felt

141
1435
85
Expand
ss822231334 wrote:

Thanks for the info, when u brought in 2019 or 2020.

Now also getting after bank discount at 25000.

I bought in 2020 this year bbd only at 25k, last year it was available at 22k for one day and rest day 24k in bbd

Missing