need electricity offer suggestions

84°
151
401
6

Which app/site is giving.. best offer in electricity. Bill in January 2020..

Niki/amazon
Niki/payzap
Or anyone else

And what are codes incase of niki as i read most of time

Update some good option.. i need pay bill 🥴

16 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
122
474
8

Niki – payzapp ; 5% on both

15
2386
57
ASH13 wrote:

Niki – payzapp ; 5% on both

possible to get 5% cb on both

how ?

122
474
8
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

possible to get 5% cb on both

how ?

Yes it is
Apply BPBNY on NIKI , get 5% instant discount , select payzapp payment method and at payzapp payment page apply BILLPAY to get 5 % cashback

87
129
1
Expand
ASH13 wrote:

Yes it is
Apply BPBNY on NIKI , get 5% instant discount , select payzapp payment method and at payzapp payment page apply BILLPAY to get 5 % cashback

PayZapp has around 15 Rs service charge

122
474
8
Expand
Dnaa28 wrote:

PayZapp has around 15 Rs service charge

Yup
But change language to Bengali
No service charges for payzapp

87
129
1
Expand
ASH13 wrote:

Yup
But change language to Bengali
No service charges for payzapp

Just checked. They have added service charge even there.

304
872
9
Karamdev wrote:

What if the payment amount is 48000

Purchase amazon gv at discount. I am selling 10k at 2.5% discount

72
496
14
Karamdev wrote:

What if the payment amount is 48000

Can give u flat 3% and deal via any common man

674
5342
57
Karamdev wrote:

What if the payment amount is 48000

For persons/organizations generating this large amount electricity bill,why bother saving 100/200.

151
401
6
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

For persons/organizations generating this large amount electricity bill,why bother saving 100/200.

Here possible point can be.. he isn’t boss of company.. he do bill payment on behalf of someone else.. he take money for full payment save as middle manby getting discount.. so anything is possible
. Just answer him if u can xd

268
14830
240
Moderator
Expand
Sidhi.Baat.No.Bakwas wrote:

Here possible point can be.. he isn’t boss of company.. he do bill payment on behalf of someone else.. he take money for full payment save as middle manby getting discount.. so anything is possible
. Just answer him if u can xd

yeah most possibly.. it happens in apartments also.!

51
62
0
Karamdev wrote:

What if the payment amount is 48000

Pay using Amazon pay ICICI credit card. They offer 2% cashback after billing cycle.

Missing