Need Help

87°
Crowdpuller
Hotsoup
Need a 2BHK/ 3BHK flat at Mumbai between Dahisar to Malad. Preferably East.

Whats rent shall i expect and what would be appx cost if i plan to purchase.

Any expert from Mumbai please guide.
Expired
14 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Critic Critic
Link Copied

@MrKool_JJ

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Are you trying to purchase a flat or looking for a flat on rent?
View 7 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
appx cost or rent details - olx, magicbricks can help

Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied
Olx for flat rental? 

Magicbricks showing un realistic rent of 2 bhk @ 65k to 75k.
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

You seem to be casually mentioning both (outright versus rental).

Anything within 900-1500 metres of a metro station or railway station in a gated community, with 24×7 water and multiple lifts (large building) in Malad area would be at-least ₹194000 per square metre (≈ ₹18000/ square feet) in Malad West at-least.. for purchasing.

Remember, I said at 'least'.

So that pegs even resale apartments in the zone of 1.4-1.5 Crores, for the type (and location) of property we stated above.

Malad has become a self sustained hub, so it is a no brainer that housing in that area would not be cheap.

Even in non western-line suburbs, for example New Bombay upto Belapur.

Similar, closer to the station properties in the vicinity of 850-900 carpet,

for resale also.. fetch 1.2-1.25 crore.

Anything that is 10-12 years old and if one is personally looking forward to stay in Bombay/suburbs or even invest..

..we feel, is a sweet spot.

Because usually the municipal authorities approve redevelopment of 15 year old structures, the prices again come up as the property approaches 15 years.

And the smart societies do not even handover to a builder, but themselves manage the razing and rebuilding (via contractors) and even use excess FSI for added advantage.

We feel (and it is just an opinion), unless dead certain to commit to the metropolis for a decade or so, there is little to no benefit in committing oneself to outright purchase.

(Posh or even reasonably well maintained societies have rather steep maintenance charges. Property tax rates, registration rates are amongst the highest, if not the highest, in the country.. for BMC and suburbs.)

Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied
Ok, brother. Will take in mind.

Today i have just checked in Kandivali East, rent for 2 bhk is appx 35-40k with 700-800 carpet and 30-35k for 550-650 carpet

Will visit borivali tomorrow
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

2bhk rent - 25k-30k, 3bhk rent - 35k-40k

purchase price range will vary due to 2 reasons 1) older buildings without amenities are priced lower 2) new buildings with amenities will be priced more

purchase price range would be 18k to 30k per square feet in the areas suggested

replyuser
Click here to reply