Need help

91°
Crowdpuller
Hotsoup
Hi friends i need one help. I don't know whether it is correct section or no so requesting @admin to move it to correct section if this is not correct.

Now coming to the point.

I am currently facing issue wrt croma. I have purchased OnePlus mobile in August, 2022 using someone's credit card. I have paid him and i received my mobile also.

Yesterday i got cal from croma that due to technical issue they have sent refund in the month of August, 2022  and Mobile was also delivered.

Now they are asking money from me and i have lost contact of the person from whom i took card.

Please guide me what shall i do? and if i don't pay what croma can do?

I had placed order from my croma account.
Expired
18 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
did u verify the refund in your croma account/mail ? If its true then try get cc owner's number from your aug month logs/sms.
if still cant find then tell croma people your story and ask them to get the cc owner number from their end only.

PS : just a thought came to my mind that it could be new type of fraud also so be very careful while dealing with it.
Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied
In my croma account it is showing delivered. I tried to get the number but not able to found as time to time i am deleting non required messages so it is difficult to get his no.

How croma person can find CC owner's no?
View 5 more replies
Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied
@akki.akki @urmila.contact @Gourmet thanks for the input. I asked a mail with refund reference no and got mail from official id
customersupport @ croma.com.

So looks like it a genuine.

Please let me know what shall i do and what they can do if i don't pay amount.
Generous Generous
Link Copied
They can't do anything.
It's just a time waste you are doing with them.
Ignore it completely.
Their Accounts intelligence did this lack, so are not liable to pay
View 9 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply