muralece

EDITED

86 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

@admin @bumblefoot
A lot of scams have started happening & mostly newbies and inexperienced dimers are victims.
There are already lot of posts about precautions and guidance while trading but mostly get missed by these dimers.
So I think a automated message stating risk or caution while dealing and maybe link of those posts whenever any dimer tries to do a first contact via Dm or maybe only in case of such new accounts might be helpful.
I am just giving my thought there must be better ideas but this thing really needs a attention else trading section will die.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

This is what i have been saying, add a disclaimer right there in chat box, alongwith a link to trading guide, to alert both users if either user is a newbie (or even have less than 250-300karma)

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

bro, just to have minor benefits, dont get into all these complications, sharing personal details and all.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bro if he really trusted one mean .let him share my money.
If he does I am ready to ask appology too .
If I am wrong.

View 15 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Better stay away from trading. We cant believe anyone whoever it is newbie/experienced dimers. Money can change any one to do mistakes.

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Mistake is unintentional , this is fraud confused

Link Copied

Nowadays I see there are more scammers than deals wink

Link Copied

God helps them who help themselves.
it is an old saying.

and all this, ‘be self-sufficient’ thing is making people create their own ‘deals’ toungueout (scams sad )

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Everyday i am able to see someone posting that he/she was duped on DD sad
Dimers – We know it’s tough to identify who is a true soul and who will rip you (Their modus operandi is too loot dimers for 500-1000rs bucks and run away because i fell they at the max would be suspended and this looting game will be recurring)
DD Admins – Your SOP’s for newbies should be updated and made very stringent now. You guys will really have to think a lot about this now. Best advise is to directly ban chats for newbies until they have sufficient karma/track history/relevant logs in their profile or something which can be more feasible or practical (you guys really know better than me)
@MJ911 @bumblefoot @anthrax.ut @admin @Floriya @Akansha_B @Priyanka @ankur2.0 (I did not want to tag you guys but i had to since we too are an integral part of this community now and no one should address DD as Ripper community in future)
Tip – Setup a zoom call with your elite dimers (i am not considering me here) and fix this issue once and forever wink
#AA_JJ sunglasses

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

What I foresee is, the admins not taking any preventive measures to stop such scams on this forum will encourage this platform to turn into another darknet, even the good ones active here will get into trouble with the law enforcement for logging into the forum.

View 8 more replies
Admin
Link Copied

Avoid making fun or passing comments here. We left a message to the user @sahilpatni1996 to respond back.
If he does come back with a reasonable reply and fulfill his commitment we will remove this thread for good.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

What did I miss. I see few dimers mentioned me notifications and my comment is also removed.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

@User95678 You won’t get away by changing your username rolleyes … Why don’t you give @muralece his money back?
We’re not here to blame anyone… but don’t ruin the reputation of our community

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I am going to file case against this REMOVED bro that offer was a user specific offer 500 cashback i already told him i wi give u 250 and i have transferred 250 to him already and the 600 claim i have got no 600 in my amazon pay i talked to amazon they are telling purchase new charger and upload a bill and they will refund the charger amount and i have changed the username to hide my name he is exploiting my name without any proofs and from start the day he placed order he was like a idiot messaging and calling me constantly for a single thing i send him money on 24th january only and that got stuck in gpay server i got refund today so i send him 250 immediately below are proofs of that this guy is lier and thats why i am not going to help him in anyway amazon told me they will refund after i purchase new charger but i am not giving him acess to my account now

If i wanted to do fraud i would have not given him acess to my account which had 200rs in the account i tried and helped him even my uncle purchased same model if i would have used offer on thier phone we would have got benefit of 500rs but i send this guy 250rs still he is being like a stupid fellow

https://ibb.co/w...kj

https://ibb.co/j...jw

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

This guy himself is culprit wanted to loot amazon in the name of charger the charger in box have 6 months warranty he can easily get it replaced from service center but he wants more money in the name of cashback

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
I have amazon call recording where they clearly told just buy new charger upload bill and they will refund the money but now i am not going to help this idiot he is impatient idiot
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

@MJ911 @bumblefoot can u help these guys to clear out this mess?

Admin
Link Copied

Now that both have made their points out here and communicating will request them @muralece and @User95678 to sort this out in their personal messages. We had enough of this now and we as team and dimers did our part.

Hopefully they will resolve this matter amicably

EDIT: Informed both of them to check and respond. We will close this thread as soon as both of them resolve the matter and make a post in open

Link Copied

Its like two idiots r fighting, dont know who is bigger idiot.

At the same time i am reading this useless thread as an idiot.

replyuser
Click here to reply