Need Help - any doctor app subs. for covid consultation

62°
Deal Newbie
357
47
1

My father is not feeling well. The covid test came negative but CT scan is showing some infection in lungs. Local doctor is saying it’s not a problem. But many people are saying its serious. We want to get a second opinion from other doctor. Can someone help with any docs app?

13 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
50
838
6
Expand
vvisheshvv wrote:

2 points (5-25%) in right lower lobe

Don’t think that is a problem..

But yes do consult doctor if some medicine/treatment is to be started..

357
47
1

Thank you everyone for help. I really appreciate it. pray

203
2400
60

Rtpcr is also negative. CT is also okay. Doctor also saying its okay. Then who are those people saying its serious?

357
47
1
Expand
Sudarshan61 wrote:

Don’t think that is a problem..

But yes do consult doctor if some medicine/treatment is to be started..

Relatives and neighbours.

84
445
2

Consult other doctors. I read about this condition that lungs get damaged even if the report showing negative. pray pray

357
47
1
singh.sourabh818 wrote:

Consult other doctors. I read about this condition that lungs get damaged even if the report showing negative. pray pray

cold_sweat
0
16040
397

Do a simple test at home. Take a paper and note 3 things, temperature from thermometer, pulse and oxygen from oximeter and ask dad to walk as much as he can without problem. Say 3 minutes if not 6 minutes. After 6 or 3 minutes check his 3 readings again. If pulse is abnormal high, oxygen dips by 4% or more or goes down 91-92 or low, temperature rises by 1 or 2, take him to pulmonologist or chest specialist as soon as possible.

And everyone who is covid or not covid, do this 6 minutes walk test as much as uou guys, gals can. It is most efficient weapon against crubbing lung related deaths. Do it and repeat it. Keep doing for 40 days as hypoxia is killing people as much as 40 days of symptom!

183
831
7
singh.sourabh818 wrote:

Consult other doctors. I read about this condition that lungs get damaged even if the report showing negative. pray pray

@vvisheshvv
Please don’t panic but Stay Aware

Refer – https://www.aajtak.in/lifestyle/news/photo/you-...

Also read it in newspaper that these type cases are also found in Lucknow.

Actually RTPCR has only 70% efficacy and possibility to detect anyone is +ve or not.

30% Chances
Antigen -ve
RTPCR -ve
Still you could be infected by COVID-19.

Then only way to test is only CT Scan and HRCT score as discussed above. So my suggestion is also that you should not ignore this if it infected the lungs even only 10% and cross check with more than one doctors .

Thanks

183
831
7
Expand
jennyllwilliams wrote:

@vvisheshvv
Please don’t panic but Stay Aware

Refer – https://www.aajtak.in/lifestyle/news/photo/you-...

Also read it in newspaper that these type cases are also found in Lucknow.

Actually RTPCR has only 70% efficacy and possibility to detect anyone is +ve or not.

30% Chances
Antigen -ve
RTPCR -ve
Still you could be infected by COVID-19.

Then only way to test is only CT Scan and HRCT score as discussed above. So my suggestion is also that you should not ignore this if it infected the lungs even only 10% and cross check with more than one doctors .

Thanks

.

Missing